Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-08-2007, 04:11 PM  
Kind of a mod

***OFFICIAL HBO Hard Knocks Thread***

NFL.com Bonus Video
Hosted Video Streams
No download required, and you can watch any time!

Single-Episode Torrents
Custom DVD Torrents
To use these, download and install ImgBurn. Open the "MDS" file with ImgBurn. It's pretty self explanatory from there.
Special thanks go to (in no particular order) BigRedChief, MTG#10, drunkie, penguinz, Tribal Warfare, C-Mac, morphius, GoChiefs, and allen_kcCard for providing links for this thread.

Last edited by DaFace; 09-11-2007 at 10:44 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:45 PM   #241
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATSE
Tank isn't a starter. Boone and Edwards have been the starters all camp long, but Boone got hurt so they took a long look at Tyler. Tonight Tank was with the third team and did not look good.
I know it's early & with editing things can seem worse then they really are, but early indications are that Tank may flounder. Falling asleep in a meeting already is a horrible indication of his sense of entitlement. I'm glad that you said they are riding him, but at the same time the fact that they have to really worries me.
Scorpion1818 has disabled reputation
Old 08-08-2007, 09:46 PM   #242
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATSE
I've been saying it for a week and a half now. He looks out of shape. The good news is the Chiefs are really riding his ass.
Great so we drafted Ryan Sims Jr.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:47 PM   #243
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler
Hey, Rainman wanted him... and he's never wrong.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:48 PM   #244
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMizzou
Hey, Rainman wanted him... and he's never wrong.
There is always a first time for everything
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:48 PM   #245
In Search of a Life

Quote:
They just wont be obligated to pay him as much since he wasnt drafted 6th overall...

Apples and Oranges because the expectations arnt nearly as high.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:49 PM   #246
HOF 20??

Quote:
You know, I was watching Inside Training Camp with the Jags today on NFLN and while John Henderson was yelling at the team at halftime, getting them all pysched up, I couldn't help but think about the 2001 draft...We took Sims over this guy?!
unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:50 PM   #247

Just finished watching. Great opening with Herm running the stairs in Arrowhead. Very solid first episode. Krumrie and Gunther were both good. It seemed like they made Brodie look a little worse than it sounded like he has been from reports on the radio. Everything I've heard has made him sound like the favorite.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:52 PM   #248
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
Just finished watching. Great opening with Herm running the stairs in Arrowhead. Very solid first episode. Krumrie and Gunther were both good. It seemed like they made Brodie look a little worse than it sounded like he has been from reports on the radio. Everything I've heard has made him sound like the favorite.
Yeah, everything I've heard other than HBO paints Croyle as the starter.

We'll see, I guess.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:54 PM   #249
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man
1. Which players put down Herm's carefully made sign? I was surprised that they did that.
One was Ty Law. Said something about making a rookie carry it.
KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:55 PM   #250
Bazinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie
I pretty much GUARANTEE it'll be on mininova.org 30 minutes after it aires.

Hand is over the Neg Rep button 55 minutes and counting
Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:56 PM   #251
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger
Hand is over the Neg Rep button 55 minutes and counting
No kidding I have been looking at all my favorite torrent sites with no luck.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:57 PM   #252
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockymtnchief
My favorite part was Krumrie telling Tank that he's "300 pounds of twisted shit".
I hope he rides him all camp.
I thought he was telling Tank, "Get ready cuz' I'm 300lbs of twisted shit and I'm coming at your legs."
penchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-08-2007, 09:58 PM   #253
Supporter

I saw a request for it on mininova from June and it was bumped earlier today with no replies since?
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:59 PM   #254
Bazinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by penchief
I thought he was telling Tank, "Get ready cuz' I'm 300lbs of twisted shit and I'm coming at your legs."

Wonder which Bronco D Lineman is 300 lbs?????
Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:59 PM   #255
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13
Herm's an artist, our secondary can't dance, and everybody's afraid of Gunther.
That's strange because Gunther came off as ineffective to me. If I was a defensive player I'd think, "duh." Herm is the one that seemed to speak to the D smartly in his brief interlude, IMO.
penchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli