Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-01-2014, 03:53 PM   #2
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
The Avengers was ****ing horrible. This movie, will also be ****ing horrible. I mean this is a movie, starring a god damned raccoon and a talking tree. And people are loving this garbage. Are you shitting me? I'm tired of comic book movies. Too many ****ing nerds in the world these days.
Yeah, Bad Boys 6 would be hella awesome, though. AMIRIGHT?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2014, 02:12 AM   #3
New and shiny.

I too just saw this GotG and holy crap I wanna see it again. I love the fact it knows what kind of movie it is and just had fun with the formula. Only one scene was a bit heavy handed. Other than that one minor quibble, such a great movie.
Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-01-2014, 07:33 AM   #4
It's a league game, Dude

I saw it last night and it was fantastic. Very well written and put together. Sometimes the comedy was a bit forced and put where it wasn't really needed but that's a very minor quibble. There didn't seem to be one dead spot in the movie, perfectly timed out at around two hours.

#pelvicsorcery
Swanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-01-2014, 07:46 AM   #5
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Spoil me muther ****ers!!
What gem do they have?
Any surprise introductions??
Did Brolin pull it off well?
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2014, 08:27 AM   #6
sorta mod-ish

@ beach tribe's raging boner for Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet. You have a one track mind, sir!
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2014, 09:55 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
@ beach tribe's raging boner for Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet. You have a one track mind, sir!
I was asking myself yesterday if I was sick in the head after realizing that I was giggling to myself each time Thanos ass-raped someone in the MCU.
Seriously, show me one character in any universe that stomps as much ass in one sitting as this guy does?

beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2014, 10:06 AM   #8

I have had these comics since I was 12. And have read 4-5 probably over 1000 times in that span.
And It never got old.

Old 08-01-2014, 10:17 AM   #9
sorta mod-ish

Is that Ron Lim art? I always thought he had the best Silver Surfer.

Surfer was my guy back in the day. The battles he had with Thanos were always pretty great.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2014, 10:35 AM   #10

Yeah.

Best Surfer by Far.

Lim was great for a LOT of characters.
Old 08-01-2014, 12:02 PM   #11
Most Valuable Villain

Would a non-comic fan, like my wife, enjoy it? She likes the main stream type stuff but when she saw the previews for this one....she had a confused look on her face.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2014, 01:04 PM   #12
It's a league game, Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Would a non-comic fan, like my wife, enjoy it? She likes the main stream type stuff but when she saw the previews for this one....she had a confused look on her face.
I think so. The dialogue is hilarious and the movie never really slows down like many comic book movies. Not much filler at all.
Swanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-01-2014, 04:38 PM   #13
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Would a non-comic fan, like my wife, enjoy it?
definitely
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2014, 01:09 PM   #14
Back again, again.

I . . . liked it. It was good, but not the masterpiece I thought it would be. On the way home, I figured out the four reasons why. I'll spoiler, just in case.

Spoiler!

Now mind you, that doesn't mean it was bad by any stretch.

Spoiler!

Most importantly, it was fun. I give it a B - not as good as the Avengers, either Captain America, or Iron Man, but still worth it.
Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-01-2014, 03:08 PM   #15
It's a league game, Dude

[QUOTE=Aries Walker;10788530]

Spoiler!

In response to your item 3:
Spoiler!