Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-09-2011, 04:32 PM  
__

Draw something as fast as you can.

Then tell the next poster what to draw.

I drew this giraffe on the highway as fast as I could.

I want the next person to draw a cucumber on a unicycle.

As fast as you can.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	giraffe on the highway.png
Views:	426
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	96317  
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2011, 02:11 PM   #241
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpy View Post

I figured someone would spell out, "I suck", w/ the blocks... but that works.

You forgot to include the next thing to be drawn, Pants.
Oh, my bad. Draw Suh destroying our OLine and Cassel's reaction to it.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-15-2011, 02:13 PM   #242
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
Oh, my bad. Draw Suh destroying our OLine and Cassel's reaction to it.

DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-15-2011, 02:14 PM   #243
MVP

Draw Muir pumpin up the team before the start of the game
DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-15-2011, 02:16 PM   #244
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAC View Post

Just how I imagined it.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-15-2011, 02:18 PM   #245
King Shit of **** Mountain

General understanding of the rules of the thread.

Our defense (i.e. A monkey ****ing a football.)
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	tehsuck.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	98618  
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2011, 03:09 PM   #246
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
Our defense (i.e. A monkey ****ing a football.)
Haley in a tutu.

Last edited by Lumpy; 04-17-2012 at 11:53 AM..
Lumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-15-2011, 03:19 PM   #247
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpy View Post
Haley in a tutu.
Awww that's so cute!
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2011, 03:24 PM   #248
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
Awww that's so cute!
You wouldn't be saying that if I didn't include the "censored" bar.
Lumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-15-2011, 03:34 PM   #249
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAC View Post
Draw Muir pumpin up the team before the start of the game
Crap! I didn't see this one. Sorry, DMAC.

I blame Bob Dole!!
Old 09-15-2011, 03:44 PM   #250
Banned

Suh punching Cassel's head clean off.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	suh kill cassel.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	98621  
Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-15-2011, 03:46 PM   #251
Banned

I guess Suh wears number 90 in the NFL, but I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO RESEARCH
Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-15-2011, 03:57 PM   #252
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Matt Cassel is the plain red bird of Angry Birds
This was not a request. But **** it.. We will do it live..
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-15-2011, 04:02 PM   #253
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsRacer View Post
I guess Suh wears number 90 in the NFL, but I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO RESEARCH
I ALSO DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO READ THE RULES OF THE THREAD
Old 09-15-2011, 04:16 PM   #254
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	casselbird.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	98622  
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:37 PM   #255
Supporter

Nobody delivered on the Haley in a tutu, eh? Well, screw you then... I'm not playing anymore.