Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-27-2018, 07:49 AM  

Stephen St. John: Issues between Mahomes and Peters

On 810 this morning SSJ was talking about the Rams and Peters, when he dropped a bombshell that was new to me. Talked about how in addition to all of his other issues, Peters had a problem with Mahomes. He didn’t cite first hand info, but just said that was the vibe that Chadiha and others covering the team had conveyed. It matches up with the trash talk from Peters after he left, praising Alex and predicting turnovers when we play them in Mexico.

Maybe I missed the hubbub about this, but it seemed to be new information to SSJ’s co-hosts so maybe I didn’t. If true it erases any lingering doubt that Peters had to go immediately.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2018, 05:50 AM   #241
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I didn't like sending Peters away, but I think what you are saying here is true, but I also think that cHunt didn't want vocal opposition and criticism of his political views.

But, ok, he was a problem, and we got rid of him. But come on, a 4th round pick, and then a 2nd round pick next year? Not only was Peters a Pro Bowler, but he was also named to the All-Pro team and was Defensive Rookie of the Year in 2016. He reached 18 career picks faster than every Hall of Fame DB. I think a 4th and a 2nd was just bad negotiating, and something that the Browns would do. And he was still on his rookie contract.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
We will never know the negotiations. But I think Peters was worth what he’s worth as far as trade value goes. Someone would have coughed up a higher pick if they felt he was truly worth it. As far as value, we will likely never get true on the field equal value. The likelihood of a a 2nd and 4th round pick being as talented and impactful as Peters is low.

The Chiefs Are not dumb. They know this. But they didn’t ship him out because his play sucked.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 06:12 AM   #242
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
When did he make those clutch plays to help his team win the Superbowl? I missed that. Was it his 100 yard game, his 196 yard game or his 200 yard game?
Posted via Mobile Device
When he threw 2 TDs with no INTs, averaged over 8 YPA, and led his offense to a 60% 3rd down conversion rate despite the RBs averaging <4 YPC.

You're talking to the wrong dude about passing yards. Absolutely the most overrated statistic in sports.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2018, 06:24 AM   #243
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
When he threw 2 TDs with no INTs, averaged over 8 YPA, and led his offense to a 60% 3rd down conversion rate despite the RBs averaging <4 YPC.

You're talking to the wrong dude about passing yards. Absolutely the most overrated statistic in sports.
I hope you're not talking about the Superbowl. He was clutch in a game they won 43-8 and literally had the lead for 59 minutes and 48 seconds?

In what way isn't that game the very definition of game manager?

Wilson has had 1 franchise QB level playoff game, a bunch of game manager level games and a few bad games. Overall he's been a good game manager at best in the postseason. Shit, Alex Smith is better than him in the playoffs. He just didn't have a defense that can bail him out when he threw 4 picks in a game or a running back like Marshawn behind him. We really got robbed of seeing Jamaal in the playoffs in Smiths years here.
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2018, 06:30 AM   #244
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
When did he make those clutch plays to help his team win the Superbowl? I missed that. Was it his 100 yard game, his 196 yard game or his 200 yard game?
Posted via Mobile Device

Like I said in another post : "What's it like to be on the wrong side of every issue?"

I bet I can literally go from thread to thread, and cut and paste my question as a response, without even reading your posts...
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 09-28-2018, 07:12 AM   #245
Diablo Negro

Quote:
The people who hate people who turn everything into a race issue are sure trying their hardest to turn this into a race issue.
Posted via Mobile Device
Now I am confused, 2 black dudes who don't like each other because of their differences in upbringing is a race thing?

Shit I butt heads with all kinds of white dudes here. I doubt you can get any more cracker white than me and Dane.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2018, 07:16 AM   #246
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Mahomes was raping Peters in practice all the time and he got pissy.
Do you have proof of this? I'm genuinely curious about that.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2018, 07:36 AM   #247
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I dislike Peters. It has nothing to do with race, for me. For a lot of the hee-haw yocals, I suppose it might, but that's also none of my business, and I've no desire to get into a pissing match about it.

I dislike his meltdowns, I dislike his refusal to tackle, I dislike his me-first attitude that includes freelancing and not running the coverages that were called, screaming at coaches on the sidelines, etc., etc. I think people put too much emphasis on his INTs without realizing how much the other things negatively affect a team defense....
Lots of truth in this post.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2018, 07:44 AM   #248
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best22 View Post
We got torched by Terrell Pryor and Derek Carr with Peters on the team last year

Didn't Peters, specifically get torched by Denver's JAG QB last year at Arrowhead?
Old 09-28-2018, 10:33 AM   #249
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
I hope you're not talking about the Superbowl. He was clutch in a game they won 43-8 and literally had the lead for 59 minutes and 48 seconds?

In what way isn't that game the very definition of game manager?

Wilson has had 1 franchise QB level playoff game, a bunch of game manager level games and a few bad games. Overall he's been a good game manager at best in the postseason. Shit, Alex Smith is better than him in the playoffs. He just didn't have a defense that can bail him out when he threw 4 picks in a game or a running back like Marshawn behind him. We really got robbed of seeing Jamaal in the playoffs in Smiths years here.
Posted via Mobile Device

Absolutely.

When you’re facing the greatest offense the league has ever seen, every third down converted is a clutch play made.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2018, 11:34 AM   #250
In Search of a Life

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2018, 05:13 PM   #251
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post

Like I said in another post : "What's it like to be on the wrong side of every issue?"

I bet I can literally go from thread to thread, and cut and paste my question as a response, without even reading your posts...
Please list all the plays. Don't worry. I'll wait.
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2018, 05:24 PM   #252
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Absolutely.

When you’re facing the greatest offense the league has ever seen, every third down converted is a clutch play made.
Well if you're going to make up your own definition of clutch then ok.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 09-28-2018, 05:39 PM   #253
He's Mahomie!

I was a light skinned white guy till I moved to Florida.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2018, 05:41 PM   #254
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
I was a light skinned white guy till I moved to Florida.
Hey i was kinda mexican till i married my wife. Now im a white guy.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2018, 05:44 PM   #255
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
It's got nothing to do with Mahomes.

It's got everything to do with Peters fighting with coaches and physically assaulting a family member at Arrowhead.
This.

Steven St. John is a fat fraud whose only verified source is the buffet attendants at Garozzo's where he is constantly stuffing his fat face.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.