Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread *****

Let's do this.

Part 2: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293622

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:59 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-09-2014, 12:34 PM   #241
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog View Post
You're probably sending her private messages bruh
How'd the dick pics work for ya?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-13-2014, 08:00 PM   #242
You Sweetie!

Wow O wow. I'm not sure - I just saw the girl I was dating a week ago in the parking garage, crying, holding her dog - she wrecked her car the last day i saw her which was Sunday. Just a fender bender - but she's carless - so she was waiting for a ride - otherwise she'd have had the dog leashed - so yeah - she was crying and said it wasn't me that she was currently upset about - and carried on to admit that it was her wrong doing in whatever relationship we had and it was her deal then she said she had something going on.

I really have no clue dudes - I guess I'm a naive punk bitch for giving her a second try, clearly.

I'm guessing she has/had another man. so yeah. Ughhh - I'm confused as ****. But I'll just march on, yo.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-13-2014, 08:04 PM   #243
MER

You deserve better than that visual. The crying, the dog, ridiculous.

love you mean it
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-13-2014, 08:07 PM   #244
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Wow O wow. I'm not sure - I just saw the girl I was dating a week ago in the parking garage, crying, holding her dog - she wrecked her car the last day i saw her which was Sunday. Just a fender bender - but she's carless - so she was waiting for a ride - otherwise she'd have had the dog leashed - so yeah - she was crying and said it wasn't me that she was currently upset about - and carried on to admit that it was her wrong doing in whatever relationship we had and it was her deal then she said she had something going on.

I really have no clue dudes - I guess I'm a naive punk bitch for giving her a second try, clearly.

I'm guessing she has/had another man. so yeah. Ughhh - I'm confused as ****. But I'll just march on, yo.
How old was this woman?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-13-2014, 08:11 PM   #245
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
You deserve better than that visual. The crying, the dog, ridiculous.

love you mean it
Please elaborate - you're the one person here who may actually have some legit advice. I don't know what you mean. Do you think she planned it? - because she didn't - at first she was talking on the phone to someone, then she asked me to come over there - so she then said what I'd typed above - She wasn't upset w/ me - but had something going on and then said she didn't mean to hurt me. And that was it - she had the dog to take him w/ her to whereever or whoever she was waiting for - this was nothing to do with me - at least I don't think it does.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-13-2014, 08:13 PM   #246
You Sweetie!

This is Shelly still Clay - she's 44 - you knew that - & I do still care for her even though I called her a ****ing bitch Sunday night.

Old 10-13-2014, 08:15 PM   #247
You Sweetie!

She's on the phone.

Old 10-13-2014, 08:15 PM   #248
I'll be back.

Quote:
This is Shelly still Clay - she's 44 - you knew that - & I do still care for her even though I called her a ****ing bitch Sunday night.
Why are you messing around with that trainwreck? Please just cut her OUT of your life.

You should not be dating women over 35, 36. Women over that age who are still single have issues IMO.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-13-2014, 08:18 PM   #249
MER

Quote:
Please elaborate - you're the one person here who may actually have some legit advice. I don't know what you mean. Do you think she planned it? - because she didn't - at first she was talking on the phone to someone, then she asked me to come over there - so she then said what I'd typed above - She wasn't upset w/ me - but had something going on and then said she didn't mean to hurt me. And that was it - she had the dog to take him w/ her to whereever or whoever she was waiting for - this was nothing to do with me - at least I don't think it does.
No babe, I don't have any why she was there. I know that I'm always very aware of the geographical location of the penii I've seen up close. But I can buy that you guys ran into eachother on accident.

My problem is with the grown woman crying about God knows what like the man she's crying to is just some random guy and not someone emotionally invested. With vague innuendo and zero closure about anything. Or with the dog without a leash. I don't understand why she would have a leash if she didn't wreck her car, but standing there without a ride, she would skip it.

She doesn't sound like the kind of girl I want you to bring home to my mother.

But if I'm wrong, then it's cool. We'll go shopping for a bag for her to stick her dog in.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-13-2014, 08:19 PM   #250
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Sorry, man. Been there. Only thing is to know there shouldnt be any confusion, nothing you can or could have done. Either there was a reason it didnt work or she has issues that other people couldnt solve for her. Sucks to be on the other end though.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 10-13-2014, 08:19 PM   #251
I'll be back.

Quote:
She's not. She's one of the worst human beings I've ever heard about. I have no idea why Red doesn't move on.

Old 10-13-2014, 08:25 PM   #252
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Do you think she planned it? - because she didn't - at first she was talking on the phone to someone, then she asked me to come over there - so she then said what I'd typed above - She wasn't upset w/ me - but had something going on and then said she didn't mean to hurt me.
If she planned it, and thats all that happened, she is warped. Maybe she has something else going on, maybe not, but either way the facts are the facts.

Cant judge someone on their thought/plans/words, but only their actions.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 10-13-2014, 08:32 PM   #253
You Sweetie!

Quote:
No babe, I don't have any why she was there. I know that I'm always very aware of the geographical location of the penii I've seen up close. But I can buy that you guys ran into eachother on accident.

My problem is with the grown woman crying about God knows what like the man she's crying to is just some random guy and not someone emotionally invested. With vague innuendo and zero closure about anything. Or with the dog without a leash. I don't understand why she would have a leash if she didn't wreck her car, but standing there without a ride, she would skip it.

But if I'm wrong, then it's cool. We'll go shopping for a bag for her to stick her dog in.

It was a post cry - as if she'd walked out from crying - I just spoke with her - ughh - I have no idea - I mean - shit, never mind.

Old 10-13-2014, 08:34 PM   #254
You Sweetie!

she just called - there's too much to type - basically it was a good talk - but we're just friends I guess, which is perfectly fine.

Old 10-13-2014, 08:34 PM   #255
You gotta kill a few people

Your heart is winning out against your brain. That should never happen this early in a relationship.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread