Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-23-2020, 10:59 AM   #2
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
With all the goons in clown makeup despite the main villains seemingly being Riddler and Penguin and the dark story and Batman being on the younger side wonder if it's set in the same universe as Joakim Phoenix's Joker.
Reeves said it's in it's own universe do probably not. I do agree it had that Joker feel to it
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-23-2020, 12:51 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Reeves said it's in it's own universe do probably not. I do agree it had that Joker feel to it
I can't see phoenix doing another Joker or running as the joker for several movies, but would be an amazing surprise if they somehow got him to do it for a movie or two.
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-23-2020, 05:08 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorry View Post
I can't see phoenix doing another Joker or running as the joker for several movies, but would be an amazing surprise if they somehow got him to do it for a movie or two.
Would be cool. I know they will have joker for pattinson down the line but definitely give me more of his rogues gallery. So stoked to see Riddler and Penguin in this and not be really silly.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-23-2020, 11:20 AM   #5
El Gato Gordo Loco

Looks below avg trailer
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 11:32 AM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Looks below avg trailer
Lol wut?

The trailer is fantastic and they’ve only shot 25% of the movie.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2020, 12:11 PM   #7
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Lol wut?

The trailer is fantastic and they’ve only shot 25% of the movie.
He’s an idiot that hates all comic book movies.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 12:20 PM   #8
Veteran

Haven't seen any superhero movies outside of the first Ironman and Logan (I have seen Joker- but I don't think that counts).

This trailer looks like a fresh take, and I'm highly interested.
Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-23-2020, 04:59 PM   #9
Immanentize The Eschaton

Hmm. I like the idea of this PTSD-enriched version of Batman. I wonder if the guys making this movie can make all of the other members of his rogue's gallery really shine without just making them The Joker in a different costume, and I don't know if the male lead can really carry a film like this without being unintentionally hilarious. We'll see I guess.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2020, 05:08 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
Hmm. I like the idea of this PTSD-enriched version of Batman. I wonder if the guys making this movie can make all of the other members of his rogue's gallery really shine without just making them The Joker in a different costume, and I don't know if the male lead can really carry a film like this without being unintentionally hilarious. We'll see I guess.
Batman and Spiderman both have so many great villains I would love to see them more.
Old 08-23-2020, 06:25 PM   #11
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Batman and Spiderman both have so many great villains I would love to see them more.
It's crazy that we've basically averaged two villains per Batman movie for the last 30 years and still haven't seen Clayface, Killer Croc, Mad Hatter, Zsasz, Hush, Black Mask, Deadshot, Deathstroke, Red Hood, etc.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2020, 06:41 PM   #12
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
It's crazy that we've basically averaged two villains per Batman movie for the last 30 years and still haven't seen Clayface, Killer Croc, Mad Hatter, Zsasz, Hush, Black Mask, Deadshot, Deathstroke, Red Hood, etc.
For a while it was rumored that Mad Hatter would be in this movie. He still very well could be.

Zsasz was technically in Nolan’s Batman but it was a cameo.

I would love to see Deathstroke. That’s the one I need to see in this trilogy along with Joker and Two-Face. This universe is too grounded for Clayface or Killer Croc unfortunately.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2020, 09:30 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Agreed. They will have Red Hood and already had Deathstroke in dcuniverse now soon to new hbo max show"Titans' which will be fun. But I do want a big screen movie version of these characters
Old 08-23-2020, 06:56 PM   #14
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
I'd like to see them fully developed. Every Batman is going to have to have a Joker, but I'd like to see a fully realized single villain rather than a few fluffs for him to fight.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2020, 06:19 PM   #15
In Search of a Life

Joker will definitely be in the trilogy at some point.

Two-Face will likely be in it also.

There’s a lot of speculation that the Court of Owls will be the big conspiracy that the Riddler is alluding to in this movie. The card that he leaves for Batman even has an owl on it.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote