Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-20-2019, 06:47 PM  
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Do You Fund The Tits?

So girl has a nice little butt and a happy box. Butt the tits are not there. She's not asking but I'm thinking of funding the enhancement.
Best way to bring this up? Is it insulting?
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 05:28 PM   #241
Now you've pissed me off!

My wife got them without her personality changing at all. I wouldn't sweat it as long as it's her decision.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 05:31 PM   #242
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
My wife got them without her personality changing at all. I wouldn't sweat it as long as it's her decision.
Thanks for the reasoned input. Feeling good about themselves is the key behind it and every guy on the planet would do the same if there was a similar option. Full truthiness here though, I don't really care about I was just hammered and silly. Yet, in vino veritas.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 05:34 PM   #243
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Okay dammit now I'm back on the tits kick. Woman, get in here and look at this.
If she ever thinks that she might need to don armor, then she should consider the enhancements. Otherwise the armor won't fit right and she'll be killed by orcs or bandits.

Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 05:36 PM   #244
Someone pass the antifreeze

Quote:
I'll own the dumbassery. Don't need to explain the having a pretty girl part to you IIRC.
No sir, I’m blessed as well.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-21-2019, 05:37 PM   #245
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
If she ever thinks that she might need to don armor, then she should consider the enhancements. Otherwise the armor won't fit right and she'll be killed by orcs or bandits.

Attitude. And belly stud. Now it's on.
Old 03-21-2019, 05:38 PM   #246
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Thanks for the reasoned input. Feeling good about themselves is the key behind it and every guy on the planet would do the same if there was a similar option. Full truthiness here though, I don't really care about I was just hammered and silly. Yet, in vino veritas.
Here's the other thing: go silicone under the muscle. They sit up well, and they're pretty damned soft. Also, whatever size you think you want, you should probably add another 100-200ccs.

My wife originally thought she'd go with 400. Initially, she thought 600 sounded ridiculous. She went with 700.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 05:41 PM   #247
Don't Tug on Superman's Cape

Quote:
Her just now from the bedroom: "You back on that site?"
Me: "Do my dishes"
Her: You don't have any. And I'm buying a black dildo today just to piss you off".
She might come home with one of these one day if she hangs out on CP with us too long!

About:45 seconds in

https://youtu.be/NBLZ2Hjg
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-21-2019, 05:43 PM   #248
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Here's the other thing: go silicone under the muscle. They sit up well, and they're pretty damned soft. Also, whatever size you think you want, you should probably add another 100-200ccs.

My wife originally thought she'd go with 400. Initially, she thought 600 sounded ridiculous. She went with 700.
Good to hear it worked out well for her and thank you for the empirical data. Mine weighs in at 105 soaking wet so that rack would probably not sit as well.
Old 03-21-2019, 05:44 PM   #249
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by booger View Post
She might come home with one of these one day if she hangs out on CP with us too long!

About:45 seconds in

https://youtu.be/NBLZ2Hjg
Nice beaver.
Old 03-21-2019, 05:48 PM   #250

Quote:
Nice beaver.

Those shows are classics
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-21-2019, 05:49 PM   #251
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:

Those shows are classics
Roger Roger.
Old 03-21-2019, 05:51 PM   #252

Quote:
Roger Roger.
And they are about the same age she is...making my ass feel old!
Old 03-21-2019, 05:54 PM   #253
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
And they are about the same age she is...making my ass feel old!
You still have your clearance Clarence. Just don't pick the wrong day to stop sniffing glue.
Old 03-21-2019, 05:57 PM   #254
MVP

Personally, I think it's vain and stupid. That's me though.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-21-2019, 06:02 PM   #255
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Personally, I think it's vain and stupid. That's me though.
Vain isn't the same as stupid though when it comes to how you see yourself. MHO.