Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-24-2017, 02:23 PM  
oxymoron

Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8

About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link

Last edited by keg in kc; 06-21-2017 at 10:48 AM..
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2019, 08:57 PM   #2521
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
To be fair one of the actors came out and said most of the main characters make it to the last battle.

FWIW
we all know almost everyone dies in this show. We will be lucky if 2-3 main characters are left upright at the end.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2019, 09:09 PM   #2522
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
we all know almost everyone dies in this show. We will be lucky if 2-3 main characters are left upright at the end.
Don't think that's the case anymore.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2019, 04:26 AM   #2523

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Don't think that's the case anymore.
I wouldn't put money on it.
In this case, you would expect some of those lined up front in the battle trailer to get killed. Good people die in wars alongside the bad ones.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2019, 09:04 AM   #2524
In Search of a Life

Tagging to follow thread for final season. Finally caught up on the thread.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2019, 09:40 AM   #2525
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Wife and I are binge-ing the whole series right now. I cannot wait till this last season airs.

I'm glad they are ending it too. I mean, I love it but I don't want it to get all Walking Dead and not know when to quit.

This way, it leaves you wanting more, but hopefully satisfied at the way it ended. That's a rare thing these days.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2019, 07:50 PM   #2526
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
I'm glad they are ending it too. I mean, I love it but I don't want it to get all Walking Dead and not know when to quit.
This show literally has another ten season before it reaches the ridiculousness of The Walking Dead. It's like saying I hope Patrick Mahomes never becomes Matt Cassel.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 10:02 PM   #2527
testing ... 1, 2, 3

If I had a concern of that nature (which I don't), I'd be more worried that it would turn out like the ending of Lost.

We wouldn't know a damn thing about why the big, white trees or why the dead blue peeps or why Dorne isn't more popular knight vacation spot. Nothing.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2019, 01:05 AM   #2528

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Tagging to follow thread for final season. Finally caught up on the thread.
last seasons opening was one of the most bad ass scenes of the series, a Stark getting revenge on all of House Frey for the Red Wedding and killing her Mom and brother.

What’s the last season bringing to equal that opening?
Old 03-08-2019, 12:30 PM   #2529
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
last seasons opening was one of the most bad ass scenes of the series, a Stark getting revenge on all of House Frey for the Red Wedding and killing her Mom and brother.

What’s the last season bringing to equal that opening?
I don't necessarily think they're going to try to outdo the S7 opening. That was a beautiful little scene.

I think they are just going to have to haul ass to hit all the plot points.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2019, 04:15 PM   #2530
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
This show literally has another ten season before it reaches the ridiculousness of The Walking Dead. It's like saying I hope Patrick Mahomes never becomes Matt Cassel.
Fair enough, but you never know when show writers just think they can put anything up on the screen and people will watch it. This show has been friggin' perfect, and that's a rarity it seems. I like that they are going with a beginning, middle and an end. I trust it will be amazing.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2019, 11:23 PM   #2531

The battle for Winterfell episode is expected to be the longest consecutive battle sequence ever committed to film in cinematic history. Details at the link.

EW article
Old 03-15-2019, 11:33 AM   #2532
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2019, 11:35 AM   #2533
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post

damn. That's ****ed up.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2019, 11:45 AM   #2534
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
damn. That's ****ed up.
Did you catch the 'that's cute' meme from a few years back?

The one where characters in other narratives tell their stories of woe and anguish, then a character from GoT who suffered simiarly, only 10x as much, pops in with 'that's cute.'
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2019, 11:47 AM   #2535
Supporter

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote