Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 11:11 AM   #2521
I am Number Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'd guess most people would want their team to have the ball just because that feels like you're more in control.

But the reality? You definitely want the lead. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't understand probabilities.
Agreed. I’d rather have the lead because all it takes is one bobble, a dropped pass, an untimely penalty and the team coming from behind is screwed. Just too many ways things can go wrong.
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 11:11 AM   #2522
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
I really think that Bears game was the most complete game we've played. We ground their ass to complete dogshit. It was when I went "Man, Andy Reid really is a very good head football coach!" I think I even posted "we keep playing like that, we can go to the Super Bowl!"
Really enjoyed the offensive approach in the Bears game. They have a pretty good defense and it was cool to see the Chiefs grinding a lot of clock with good scoring drives. They scored 26, but it felt like they could have scored 40 if they wanted.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-23-2020, 11:12 AM   #2523
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Really enjoyed the offensive approach in the Bears game. They have a pretty good defense and it was cool to see the Chiefs grinding a lot of clock with good scoring drives. They scored 26, but it felt like they could have scored 40 if they wanted.
Mack was a beast in that one too. It wasn’t like Mahomes didn’t deal with any sort of pressure. Still made stuff work.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 11:13 AM   #2524
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Absolutely, 100%. They were in total and complete control.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 11:14 AM   #2525
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'd guess most people would want their team to have the ball just because that feels like you're more in control.

But the reality? You definitely want the lead. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't understand probabilities.
The gambler's take...I love it. But, what about Mahomes? Part of the reason the listeners didn't want the lead and their defense on the field was Mahomes, particularly if you changed the hypothetical to KC only down 2 -- they figured there was no way for SF's defense to prevent Mahomes from driving 50 yards.
A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-23-2020, 11:14 AM   #2526
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Mack was a beast in that one too. It wasn’t like Mahomes didn’t deal with any sort of pressure. Still made stuff work.
Fat fingered the thumbs down. Should've been thumbs up. My bad, dawg.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 11:15 AM   #2527
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleThreat View Post
Actually he does.

And you are right All22 you had one of the hardest stretches in NFL history, except what pawnmower is explaining to you, is you can’t just walk in a room and say “this is true, prove me wrong” and walk out and say how right you are if no one proves you wrong. The burden of proof is set on you, providing a link, showing statistical data etc.

Your way of conversation and proving a point is actually the exact opposite of how they teach people to approach a discussion.
No, he claimed I used an argument that was impossible to disprove. I did not.

As far as burden of proof, well, I'm new here so I can't use links in posts. I provided headlines and the information is otherwise widely reported and available.

His claim was that the widely reported information is wrong. Therefore the burden of proof is with him.
All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-23-2020, 11:15 AM   #2528
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
All22, meet Pawnmower. A bigger fan of himself than anyone you'll ever meet.

not surprised in the least you take the side of ALexians and niner's fans

huge pansy
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 11:15 AM   #2529
In Search of a Life

49ers fans had to put on a windbreaker their last home playoff game-Nobody has ever had it that bad before!!!!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 11:16 AM   #2530
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by A8bil View Post
The gambler's take...I love it. But, what about Mahomes? Part of the reason the listeners didn't want the lead and their defense on the field was Mahomes, particularly if you changed the hypothetical to KC only down 2 -- they figured there was no way for SF's defense to prevent Mahomes from driving 50 yards.
But I never enjoy leaving the game in the hands of a kicker.
All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 11:17 AM   #2531
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wachashi View Post
Telling. People are terrified of Mahomes. They should be terrified our defense too, bitch.
Perhaps they don't know your defense that well? They discussed Clark at length in the same show and noted that statistically KC is better than SF's defense in some ways. Still, it was the concern of Mahomes with the ball and a tired SF defense that were the prime factors.
A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-23-2020, 11:18 AM   #2532
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wachashi View Post
Man, this is awesome stuff. I will say, the Chargers seemed to have some moderate success against us on defense this year. They forced us to dink and dunk down the field, and that's really not when our offense is at its best. The Chiefs can certainly do it though - we dominated the Bears with methodical drives like that when they basically sold out to prevent the deep ball.

Mahomes has seen this defensive scheme 4 times just with the Chargers in the past two years. I think he and Reid are going to shred it with 2 weeks to prepare.
The Chargers have stymied Mahomes a bit the last three times we've played them.
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 01-23-2020, 11:19 AM   #2533
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Yeah, I felt like KC did a great job in that game. Might see a somewhat similar approach against the Niners.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-23-2020, 11:20 AM   #2534
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by A8bil View Post
It's probably shifted for Mahomes, but PFR's win probability calculator says that the team down by 6 is only a 17% chance to win in that situation. I'll take the lead all day long.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 11:20 AM   #2535
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
49ers fans had to put on a windbreaker their last home playoff game-Nobody has ever had it that bad before!!!!
LOL...I had my beanie in my pocket just in case.