Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2023, 11:39 AM   #2506
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Any chance the Falcons wanna move Pitts?
They should they are wasting the hell out of him.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2023, 11:41 AM   #2507
In Search of a Life

What would they want for him though? I can't imagine anyone giving up what they'd want to get any value.

Maybe a 3rd? Similar to Toney deal?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2023, 11:44 AM   #2508
Beyond the Rapids

Would
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2023, 11:47 AM   #2509
Hockey Town

Arthur Smith has a top 10 drafted TE top 10 drafted WR and a top 10 drafted RB...

Pitts and London basically stand around with their thumbs in their asses while Bijan splits half the snaps with Tyler Algeier...and their QB is the complete definition of suck..

What the **** is this team doing?
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2023, 11:53 AM   #2510
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Veach isn't going to trade for another WR this year. He isn't going to go find some reclamation project that's going to come in and fix things in our WR room. WRs cost big $$$, and we don't have that kind of scratch.

We're going to go the rest of the season with this group. It is what it is.

What we have to do after the first 4 weeks, and when I say 'we' I really mean Andy/Nagy, what we have to do is evaluate the room and start adjusting snapcounts for these guys.

Toney and Rice should get significant bumps.

Skyy should probably have his snaps reduced. I like the kid, but it's just not happening for him, and it's hurting the overall effectiveness of the offense.

Either MVS or Justin Watson should have their snaps cut back, and I doubt it matter which exactly.

Ross should get a bump in snaps over the next 4 weeks. i doubt it will work out, because so far what I see is a bigger frame guy without the burst to get any separation, and he probably gets canceled out on a regular basis, but we're rolling the dice here, and it's still early in the season, so why the hell not give him a try for 4 games and see if he can be even a tiny bit more effective than Skyy?

Cut Richie James and . . . Idk, but he's a waste of roster space. Maybe sign another RB.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2023, 12:03 PM   #2511
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

We probably need to run some bootlegs. I love me a good bootleg. May help get some of our shitty WRs open too
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2023, 12:08 PM   #2512
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Too soon for DeAndre Hopkins trade speculation?

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2023, 12:09 PM   #2513
MVP

Would also like to see Rice, Toney, Watson, & Ross get more opportunities...

Send it!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-02-2023, 12:10 PM   #2514
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post

If TEN trade Tanehill to the Patriots... he might become available again.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-02-2023, 12:11 PM   #2515
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post

The thing is it doesn't even take a Hopkins. We dont even need anyone very good. These guys have been that ****ing bad. Hardman goes to Jets and is really a practice squad player. Juju goes to NE and is immediately not useful.

We just need a WR who is OK. Thats it.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2023, 12:11 PM   #2516
MVP

Devante Adams would be incredible, but too expensive for us I think.

At least DJ Moore and Mike Evans are on reasonable contracts.

I read ARZ would likely end up paying some of Hollywood's salary if they traded him away.
Old 10-02-2023, 12:13 PM   #2517
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
We probably need to run some bootlegs. I love me a good bootleg. May help get some of our shitty WRs open too
People of ChiefsPlanet,

We aren't going to install the Jake Plummer offense.

We aren't going to turn into a run-first team.

We're going to do what we do. We're going to do it with the WR group that we have.

It will either work or it won't. We'll win the Super Bowl again, or we'll lose in the playoffs... probably in a game that looks something like a cross between last night and Week 1.

But whatever happens, it's not going to be Andy burning his playbook and breaking out the leather helmets.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 12:15 PM   #2518
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Devante Adams would be incredible, but too expensive for us I think.

At least DJ Moore and Mike Evans are on reasonable contracts.

I read ARZ would likely end up paying some of Hollywood's salary if they traded him away.
The Bears just traded for DJ Moore like 6 months ago.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 12:18 PM   #2519
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy Snatch View Post
According to PFR, so far the WR snaps for the season (rounded to nearest 1%) are:

MVS 66%
Moore 64%

This is a pretty massive part of the problem. Moore has fifteen targets on the season. MVS has NINE.
I wish I had time to look at the All-22 and see whats going on here. Like are MVS/Moore just not getting open? Are they running the wrong routes? Are they not in the right spots in zone? Are they open but Mahomes doesn't want to throw to them?

Like besides 2021, I've never seen Mahomes wait SO LONG to find the open man. And half the time he just says **** it and runs it himself. Somethings up, I just don't know what it is.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-02-2023, 12:19 PM   #2520
MVP

Biggest issue might be that our perception as fans is much different than the coaching staff, by that I mean that I'm not sure they think there's much of an issue.

The plan is to never know where Mahomes is going with the ball, we can go to anyone at any time, rather than a Kelce + Tyreek'like WR #1 focused offense, so having 5-6 players with around 50 yards is sort of how it's supposed to go. It's not as exciting, but it works.

Sure, I'd love Jefferson, Adams, Evans, Moore, or Hopkins on this team but would they want to play somewhere they're not likely to produce big numbers, or big salaries?

Personally, I'd be a lot happier if our young WR room was performing more like GBs with 2 young studs from the 2nd & 4th rounds. We tried something similar, we just aren't hitting the lottery on our picks the way some others are. Like the Rams with Puka.