Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2023, 08:39 AM  
Veteran

BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt

I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 11-25-2023 at 10:41 AM..
NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-12-2023, 06:22 PM   #2506
Veteran

CJ Stroud is legit. It looks like the Texans are a team to watch.
Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 06:25 PM   #2507
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You've said the Bengals are done so many times, the little boy who cried wolf would be jealous. The final outcome will be just as funny.
The Bengals have never won a SB so perhaps the wolf has just devoured you repeatedly and you’re confusing the afterlife with a real shot at winning a championship.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 06:44 PM   #2508
Going home eventually

Tough loss for them to swallow but you are not out until you are really out. Bengals are dangerous and its really unlikely they miss the playoffs. Even losing at Balt is not a death sentence.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 06:53 PM   #2509
Super Grover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Tough loss for them to swallow but you are not out until you are really out. Bengals are dangerous and its really unlikely they miss the playoffs. Even losing at Balt is not a death sentence.
5-5
5 conference losses
3 division. Losses
2 1/2 games. Behind with 2 losses to the ravens

Only way they can make it would be a wild card.

Texans own the tie breaker
Look at the division they’re in
Already lost to the browns

Look at their remaining schedule

They’re in trouble
KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 07:01 PM   #2510
MVP

Tough loss. Looking like a big fat ZERO SB rings won for Joey on his rookie deal.

that's gonna leave a mark...

JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2023, 07:02 PM   #2511
GDT white noise poster

The Bengals season is weird

They're a great team when they're healthy and like they could win any of the games remaining on their schedule but because they started so slow and the afc North is so good they're more likely to miss playoffs than make it

Which is all to say lmao

Also they have a big bill coming due next season so this season is when they need to win a SB
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-12-2023, 07:06 PM   #2512
Super Grover

Quote:
5-5
5 conference losses
3 division. Losses

KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-12-2023, 09:49 PM   #2513
Veteran

Quote:
If they beat the Ravens Thursday, they gain on 2 North teams since Pitt plays at Cleveland this coming week. As much as it pains me, i'll be hoping for a Steelers win since the Bengals still play them twice but only play the Browns one more time.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-12-2023, 09:58 PM   #2514
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPriest2 View Post
5-5
5 conference losses
3 division. Losses

Look at the division they’re in

Look at their remaining schedule

They’re in trouble
Decent shot at 10-7, but they won't have the tiebreakers, so probably don't get in.
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-12-2023, 10:55 PM   #2515
Fan since 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh Snap View Post
CJ Stroud is legit. It looks like the Texans are a team to watch.
I didn't like him predraft due to his cocky attitude but the more I watch him in interviews, he seems humble and respectful.
Like Herbert, he has exceeded expectations of a QB coming out of college who most people didn't expect would be this good.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-12-2023, 11:18 PM   #2516
MVP

Quote:
As much as it pains me, i'll be hoping for a Steelers win...
I'm just curious. How would you rank your hatred of AFC North teams? #1 would be the most hated and #3 would be the least hated out of the Browns, Ravens, & Steelers. And how does your AFC North ranking list compare to the general feeling for Cincy fans?
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-13-2023, 12:17 AM   #2517
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
I'm just curious. How would you rank your hatred of AFC North teams? #1 would be the most hated and #3 would be the least hated out of the Browns, Ravens, & Steelers. And how does your AFC North ranking list compare to the general feeling for Cincy fans?
For me and i believe most Bengals fans...Steelers are #1 with a bullet. I used to have a really unhealthy hatred for them not too terribly long ago. I don't take it that seriously anymore but they're still #1 on the beat their ass and laugh when they're down list.

I don't really hate the Ravens or Browns. Bengals have a good record vs the Ravens overall and the Bengals owned the Browns up till that goober Baker Mayfield came on board a couple years ago.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-13-2023, 12:29 AM   #2518
Supporter

Quote:
For me and i believe most Bengals fans...Steelers are #1 with a bullet. I used to have a really unhealthy hatred for them not too terribly long ago. I don't take it that seriously anymore but they're still #1 on the beat their ass and laugh when they're down list.

I don't really hate the Ravens or Browns. Bengals have a good record vs the Ravens overall and the Bengals owned the Browns up till that goober Baker Mayfield came on board a couple years ago.
How can you not hate the Ravens? They had a lot of success at your expense and that slobbering murdering mongoloid Ray Lewis was absolutely insufferable.

One of my favorite pre-Mahomes moments of my fandom is when he was mic’d up against that savage Roaf led OL whining about being double teamed and watching Richardson just crumple his bitch ass like a beer can. **** the Ravens. **** the Ravens from my seat, I can’t imagine not hating them from yours.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 12:41 AM   #2519
MVP

Quote:

I’m surprised you don’t care much about the Browns. I guess it’s because Cleveland has been shitty for so long. Makes it hard to build a lot of hatred, even though you’re in the same state and that type of proximity can fuel very strong rivalries. Steeler hatred makes sense. They’re one of the teams with big success through the decades and it seems like they get pretty favorable treatment from the refs.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-13-2023, 12:44 AM   #2520
I'll be back.

Quote:
I don't really hate the Ravens
I bet you hate their rings.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.