Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-10-2019, 03:23 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

****The Official 2019 STL Cardinals Thread****

Cardinals announce 25-man Opening Day roster for the 2019 season.
Spoiler!

2019 Opening Day Line up
Spoiler!

Won the Central Division. Won the NLDS.

NLDS Playoff roster
Spoiler!

NLDS Playoff Game 1 starting lineup
Spoiler!

NLCS Game One Starting lineup
Spoiler!

Last edited by BigRedChief; 10-11-2019 at 12:57 PM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2019, 03:39 PM   #2491
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I say you shoot your shot here.

"Look babe, you already took it in the ass once today...."

You can either accept the L or try to spin it into history's most unexpected W....
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2019, 03:41 PM   #2492
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
I say you shoot your shot here.

"Look babe, you already took it in the ass once today...."

You can either accept the L or try to spin it into history's most unexpected W....
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2019, 03:43 PM   #2493

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
If they lose this game you can be rest assured that they will be the most deserving losers in the history of sports.
10 run first and your talking about losing with our ace on the mound?
You should have already posted the Carpenter gif.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2019, 03:46 PM   #2494

Quote:
It's 10, son.
I’m 5 minutes behind.
Old 10-09-2019, 03:49 PM   #2495

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
10 run first and your talking about losing with our ace on the mound?
No, I'm not. These are the kind of games that you can just watch and enjoy, because if they lose they completely and utterly deserve it.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2019, 03:50 PM   #2496
In Search of a Life

You almost have to play for the next series at this point and take Flaherty out early to have him for game 1.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-09-2019, 03:52 PM   #2497
Bazinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Ohhh baby 9-0 first inning.
Quote:
It's 10, son.

via GIPHY

Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 03:55 PM   #2498
In my youth i pray to keep

If someone has to get shellacked by LA I want it to be us!
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2019, 03:55 PM   #2499
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
You almost have to play for the next series at this point and take Flaherty out early to have him for game 1.
You get to play for April now - go home.

There's no need to have Flaherty in game 1 on a goofed up routine. He's not a guy you start 3 times; not with the innings he's pitched this year and at his age. You keep him on his rotation and hope to get the absolute best version of him twice in the LCS.

Don't have him throw 110+ or anything, but a nice, tidy, 90 pitch start that has him ready for Game 2 will be just fine. Don't mess around with a kids routine.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2019, 04:01 PM   #2500
In Search of a Life

Quote:
You get to play for April now - go home.

There's no need to have Flaherty in game 1 on a goofed up routine. He's not a guy you start 3 times; not with the innings he's pitched this year and at his age. You keep him on his rotation and hope to get the absolute best version of him twice in the LCS.

Don't have him throw 110+ or anything, but a nice, tidy, 90 pitch start that has him ready for Game 2 will be just fine. Don't mess around with a kids routine.
Giving up a potential 3rd game from your ace and hoping that you get 2 wins in non-Flaherty games vs the Dodgers or Nationals seems dumb.

But to each their own. Me, I would want my ace as many games as possible and the Braves just gave you the opportunity to set your optimal rotation for the NLCS.

Are you concerned that your boy Carlos might blow this game?
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-09-2019, 04:01 PM   #2501
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

****The Official 2019 STL Cardinals Thread****

I see the Cardinals called William Tecumseh Sherman our of retirement to manage this one.

Congrats gang.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2019, 04:04 PM   #2502
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Giving up a potential 3rd game from your ace and hoping that you get 2 wins in non-Flaherty games vs the Dodgers or Nationals seems dumb.

But to each their own. Me, I would want my ace as many games as possible and the Braves just gave you the opportunity to set your optimal rotation for the NLCS.

Are you concerned that your boy Carlos might blow this game?
Yeah but your team ****ing sucks lmao
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 04:07 PM   #2503

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I see the Cardinals called William Tecumseh Sherman our of retirement to manage this one.

Congrats gang.
TBS announcers are low-key butthurt about it, too.
Old 10-09-2019, 04:13 PM   #2504
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

I know for sure BRC and myself said that if they didn’t make the POs this season a year or 2 ago that it’d be it a disappoint.

I am here to serve massive amounts of crow to the non-believers.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-09-2019, 04:14 PM   #2505
What's up braj?

I haven’t seen a choke job this bad since Mia Khalifa and Peter North.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.