Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-31-2023, 09:55 PM  
In Search of a Life

Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 08:52 AM   #2491
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post
I just pulled out this part, you can read the whole thing at the link.

Caitlin Clark being paid based on potential, fan interest

In fact, and this is probably my fourth super hot take of the column so far, there's a strong argument Caitlin Clark is the only athlete in any pro sport ever to be the highest paid in the sport and not be one of the top five or top 10 best in the sport. Ever in the history of sports. (I say top five or top 10 because you can often debate whether someone is the best or not if they are in the top five or the top 10.) Even if you are a Caitlin Clark diehard, I think it's pretty clear that Clark isn't a top five or top 10 talent in the WNBA right now.

I said RIGHT NOW.

Maybe one day she will be.

But RIGHT NOW she's the highest paid women's basketball player ever and she's nowhere near the best pro.

https://www.outkick.com/sports/clay-...-caitlin-clark
That's a great point being made there and I'm shocked a prejudice platform like outkick produced it
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2024, 08:52 AM   #2492
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
He compared her to Mahomes bozo. Not "Mahomes from texas tech" smh.
. Yes, how many Championships did Mahomes win in college? How many TDs did he throw in his first year of the NFL? Give Clark a HOF teammate and a GOAT head coach and she will shine in the WNBA. Her teammates can't catch a pass, let alone make a consistent bucket. Now go back to hating white people.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 09:11 AM   #2493
In Search of a Life

Quote:
13 points and 10 boards in 24 minutes. If you think that's bad then what about Clark's 3 points and 1/10 from the field the other day?? And you have the nerve to downplay these stats?
To be fair, Clark had to play within 24 hours and travel to NY to boot. Reese got to play at home with 72 hours of rest. And yes, you would have blasted Clark for going 3-12 to downplay her performance.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-05-2024, 09:23 AM   #2494
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
. Yes, how many Championships did Mahomes win in college? How many TDs did he throw in his first year of the NFL? Give Clark a HOF teammate and a GOAT head coach and she will shine in the WNBA. Her teammates can't catch a pass, let alone make a consistent bucket. Now go back to hating white people.
Bwahaha..so this clown is blaming her teammates again? Yeah it's obviously their fault Clark has a record 55 TURNOVERS in 11 games and is shooting barely 30% from three!!..yep Clark has NOTHING to do with that at all
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-05-2024, 09:46 AM   #2495
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
This is just a whataboutism. I have never tried to pretend that Clark had a good game when she had a bad one.
Yeah he is all over the board, cherry picking everything. Most on the board have stated that she is doing well above average as a player and her game is fun to watch.

The WBNA really lacks players with entertaining on court gamess, sure Angel is brash and has some off court followers but her game is as stated above is a 6'3 less atheletic version of Andre Drummand. Which is tough to watch. Sure I suppose in the diehard WNBA fan may appreciate that she can help win games but most people if they are wanting to spend money on a games want to see some actaul skill and scoring. The flat foot 10 foot set shot is not entertaining.
Shields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-05-2024, 10:32 AM   #2496
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post
I just pulled out this part, you can read the whole thing at the link.

Caitlin Clark being paid based on potential, fan interest

In fact, and this is probably my fourth super hot take of the column so far, there's a strong argument Caitlin Clark is the only athlete in any pro sport ever to be the highest paid in the sport and not be one of the top five or top 10 best in the sport. Ever in the history of sports. (I say top five or top 10 because you can often debate whether someone is the best or not if they are in the top five or the top 10.) Even if you are a Caitlin Clark diehard, I think it's pretty clear that Clark isn't a top five or top 10 talent in the WNBA right now.

I said RIGHT NOW.

Maybe one day she will be.

But RIGHT NOW she's the highest paid women's basketball player ever and she's nowhere near the best pro.

https://www.outkick.com/sports/clay-...-caitlin-clark
He must have forgotten the days of no rookie cap for NFL draft picks. Basically, the same thing.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 11:31 AM   #2497
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Bwahaha..so this clown is blaming her teammates again? Yeah it's obviously their fault Clark has a record 55 TURNOVERS in 11 games and is shooting barely 30% from three!!..yep Clark has NOTHING to do with that at all

Meanwhile, Reese is shooting . . . about 33% on the season. From about 5 feet away.

Which is why I'm not interested in the WNBA; when you have "elite" bigs right underneath the rim and they're only managing 30% scoring efficiency on wide-open looks . . . don't need that.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2024, 12:04 PM   #2498
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Meanwhile, Reese is shooting . . . about 33% on the season. From about 5 feet away.

Which is why I'm not interested in the WNBA; when you have "elite" bigs right underneath the rim and they're only managing 30% scoring efficiency on wide-open looks . . . don't need that.
I’m by no means an expert having semi followed for a few weeks. But it looks to me like the wnba has a ton of brawlers. Even the guards are swole and kinda slow-ish. I legit enjoyed watching several final 4 teams but I find non clark games unwatchable. Even clark as she figures things out is a little hard to watch. That’s what the purists don’t get about the Caitlin clark phenomenon. She has a way more exciting style of play. I think in the coming years you’ll see more college bballs who are easier for audiences like you and I to watch and I imagine more as younger girls copying clark start training in new ways. But until then, there’s a reason why clark has such an effect where non clark games don’t see nearly the same bump in interest
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2024, 12:41 PM   #2499
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I’m by no means an expert having semi followed for a few weeks. But it looks to me like the wnba has a ton of brawlers. Even the guards are swole and kinda slow-ish. I legit enjoyed watching several final 4 teams but I find non clark games unwatchable. Even clark as she figures things out is a little hard to watch. That’s what the purists don’t get about the Caitlin clark phenomenon. She has a way more exciting style of play. I think in the coming years you’ll see more college bballs who are easier for audiences like you and I to watch and I imagine more as younger girls copying clark start training in new ways. But until then, there’s a reason why clark has such an effect where non clark games don’t see nearly the same bump in interest
Have not watched very much. But it does seem like the refs need to be instructed to clean up the contact.
Shields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-05-2024, 01:14 PM   #2500
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post

My brother reminded me last week that the NBA was once dominated by bigs and the games were defensive and low-scoring. It really wasn’t until Dr. J and then Magic/bird that the game began to get faster, higher scoring and more exciting to watch.

Maybe we’ll see a similar transition in the WNBA, now that CC is in the league, and more college players start emulating her style of play?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 01:21 PM   #2501
Supporter

I didn't know what all the racism claims were about. But admittedly, I haven't really followed Clark and her transition into the WNBA.

But I do find this video pretty enlightening. Even if you don't agree, you should take a look.

Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 01:33 PM   #2502
MVP

Quote:
That's a great point being made there and I'm shocked a prejudice platform like outkick produced it
Outkick is one of the few good outlets.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 01:41 PM   #2503
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
My brother reminded me last week that the NBA was once dominated by bigs and the games were defensive and low-scoring. It really wasn’t until Dr. J and then Magic/bird that the game began to get faster, higher scoring and more exciting to watch.

Maybe we’ll see a similar transition in the WNBA, now that CC is in the league, and more college players start emulating her style of play?
That seems like a good comparison. I appreciate that they actually play defense and they’re not flopping around like fishes. But to me it comes off as a little sloppy and I just don’t enjoy watching ugly jump shots. From what I’ve watched of college, Paige bueckers and juju Watkins have the same fluid style and explosiveness. Where Caitlin is Steph, juju plays like Durant. She won’t take the league by storm like clark but she’s gonna be the next one to watch
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 02:53 PM   #2504
Veteran

Black lesbians ain't havin some d!ck lovin white b!tch try and take over their game

Last edited by KCJake; 06-05-2024 at 02:59 PM..
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2024, 03:02 PM   #2505
Choco Favre

Caitlin Clark:

-Nice
-Christian
-Conservative
-White
-Straight

She’s the WNBA’s worst nightmare
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote