Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-16-2022, 08:55 PM  
I'll be back.

How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had

Enjoy. And **** EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 02-18-2022 at 12:17 AM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2022, 07:46 AM   #2491
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Htis doesn't want to hangout with you fam
Liar!
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2022, 07:50 AM   #2492
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
I actually hit up Clay on Twitter to see I can join his tailgate, he was very welcoming. Unfortunately, we didn’t get the chance to make it by. I’m not here to bash the guy, just would like more of a fair shake like he gets
Admit it, this is all about thread starting privileges.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2022, 07:50 AM   #2493
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Htis doesn't want to hangout with you fam
You're my boy, Billay.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2022, 07:54 AM   #2494
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Admit it, this is all about thread starting privileges.
Facts
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 08:11 AM   #2495
Would an idiot do that?

In58Men: People can change

Also In58Mem (to a mod): You're a ****

Also In58Men, in response to "Clay is part of the fabric of our board and contributes a ton":

Quote:
So, I can guess we can all agree. The whole “we’re all about mod transparency” was just a bunch of bullshit. I mean, what’s right is right. Longevity shouldn’t give you more freedom.
JFC.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 08:19 AM   #2496
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post

Also In58Men, in response to "Clay is part of the fabric of our board and contributes a ton":

JFC.
Dude is a **** for sure. Keep saying I’m whining with no reasoning, how do you expect me to act? At least with htismaqe there’s more structural conversations, sad that you mods can’t act the same. Always gotta flex those muscles lol.
Old 03-03-2022, 08:20 AM   #2497
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:

JFC.
That's an amazing kaleidoscope of emotions
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2022, 08:28 AM   #2498
Would an idiot do that?

And the thing about Clay is he's absolutely shameless and doesn't give a shit, which makes his obnoxiousness and trolling completely transparent. People beating their heads against the wall when he was clamoring for attention in this thread or people who seriously really hate him don't really seem to understand that about him... sure, it can still be obnoxious, but comparing him to this dense tryhard obnoxious crap is just about the Dunning Krugerist thing ever.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2022, 08:31 AM   #2499
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
And the thing about Clay is he's absolutely shameless and doesn't give a shit, which makes his obnoxiousness and trolling completely transparent. People beating their heads against the wall when he was clamoring for attention in this thread or people who seriously really hate him don't really seem to understand that about him... sure, it can still be obnoxious, but comparing him to this dense tryhard obnoxious crap is just about the Dunning Krugerist thing ever.
I respect your opinion, it is what it is. Have a good day, sir.
Old 03-03-2022, 08:37 AM   #2500
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Dude is a **** for sure. Keep saying I’m whining with no reasoning, how do you expect me to act? At least with htismaqe there’s more structural conversations, sad that you mods can’t act the same. Always gotta flex those muscles lol.
Yeah, we've done that plenty... argued for hours, over-explaining and banging our heads against the wall while you completely dismiss any wrongdoing and compare yourself to one of the largest contributors of the board.

You're one of like 10 people in the past decade who can't create threads and it's the damn flexing power tripping mods who are the problem.
Old 03-03-2022, 08:41 AM   #2501
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Yeah, we've done that plenty... argued for hours, over-explaining and banging our heads against the wall while you completely dismiss any wrongdoing and compare yourself to one of the largest contributors of the board.

You're one of like 10 people in the past decade who can't create threads and it's the damn flexing power tripping mods who are the problem.
Make me a mod and I'll flex for you.

Come on...I've stated before I'm irrational and short tempered...I'd fit fit in perfectly.

I could be the Putin of CP!

(please don't ban me sir)
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-03-2022, 08:42 AM   #2502
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Given that knowingly posting false threads is banworthy, I would think I argument could be made to ban the OP.
There is zero evidence whether you like or not, that Clay doesn't 100% believe what he posted.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 08:42 AM   #2503
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
You're my boy, Billay.
<3
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2022, 08:44 AM   #2504
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Here's the thing:

If I were a mod, I'd probably lobby for giving you your thread privileges back. I'm a pretty forgiving person.

That being said, it's these kind of petty squabbles that made me resign from being a mod in the first place.

Take that FWIW.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 08:52 AM   #2505
Most Valuable Poster

Dammit Marty and Clay, there goes our Save Our Chiefs ten-year reunion field passes and Ring of Honor dedication!!!
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.