Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread *****

Let's do this.

Part 2: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293622

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:59 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-17-2015, 08:39 PM   #2491
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Like a battleship?
Even I think this is excessive:

Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-17-2015, 08:39 PM   #2492
Banned

wtf are you guys talking about?
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.

Old 03-17-2015, 08:40 PM   #2493
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
wtf are you guys talking about?
I'm sorry baby. You were the Sun -the Moon- to me..
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-17-2015, 08:42 PM   #2494
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Even I think this is excessive:

My kind of gangbang.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-17-2015, 08:44 PM   #2495
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
My kind of gangbang.
There is no need for that set up unless you're a graphic designer, a CG animator, an architect or you're the backup to the backup to the backup of NORAD and Vladdy P has decided to go all neo-neolithic on the world's ass.

Old 03-17-2015, 08:46 PM   #2496
MER

Quote:
There is no need for that set up unless you're a graphic designer, a CG animator, an architect or you're the backup to the backup to the backup of NORAD and Vladdy P has decided to go all neo-neolithic on the world's ass.
Bring me that man.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-17-2015, 08:47 PM   #2497
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Bring me that man.
It's this guy in Air Force officers' fatigues. Have fun:

Old 03-17-2015, 08:47 PM   #2498
Banned

here is my current update:

my ex-girlfriend came back to school for unofficial (it's a U of I holiday) and we partied and I lost my phone, so naturally she read my texts and figured out I was banging her little sister...so that was awful (hilarious how she put 2 and 2 together and searched that thread since she knows I delete numbers of girls I don't want to drunk text and when she was looking for her phone she noticed a 3 AM missed phone call a few days prior from her sister's phone # which was deleted so she scrolled down and read our text thread and ... let's just say it was disturbing)

so needless to say I think family fun with that fam is over

and the other girl I've been talking to (off and on) I saw out on Saturday for the first time in a few weeks (randomly) and she texted me at like 3 AM and was like "next sober event we're hanging out and I'm holding you to it" so when I woke up around 3 PM I was like "someday you'll have to explain to me what a sober event is?" and I never heard back...

so I think I'm back to square 1 in terms of finding girls to bang

FORTUNATELY

U of I SHORT SEASON is right around the corner so............I plan on finding 1 7.5 and 1 6 to replenish my late night desperation supply
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.

Old 03-17-2015, 08:48 PM   #2499
MER

Seriously is there anything sexier than an architect? A mathematical artist? Maybe if he moonlighted as a firefighter too.

Old 03-17-2015, 08:51 PM   #2500
I'll be back.

Quote:
Seriously is there anything sexier than an architect? A mathematical artist? Maybe if he moonlighted as a firefighter too.
What if he had a nice big fat gut hangin' over his belt?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-17-2015, 08:51 PM   #2501
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Out of my fraternity initiate class, two of the better looking dudes were architects. One got paired up with a auburn haired big tittied former cheerleader and they're married. The other dated a big tittied blonde girl a year younger than us for a few years. They split, he decided to restart the party and hasn't necessarily stopped since though he's still not over her.

But beyond that.. the architects are a little up their own asses in most cases. And most of them weren't/aren't good looking.

Old 03-17-2015, 08:54 PM   #2502
Banned

one of the guys I work with is a pro halo player and he just won the HCS Season 2 National Championships with his team and the girls on his stream that I watch would all suck his dick, like, any time he asked

...I used to think I was good at Halo. This guy? My God!

Old 03-17-2015, 08:57 PM   #2503
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbah One View Post
What if he had a nice big fat gut hangin' over his belt?
That one wouldn't be as sexy as an architect with a 6pack but he blows the men without a job or education out of the water.

Old 03-17-2015, 09:00 PM   #2504
MER

Quote:
Out of my fraternity initiate class, two of the better looking dudes were architects. One got paired up with a auburn haired big tittied former cheerleader and they're married. The other dated a big tittied blonde girl a year younger than us for a few years. They split, he decided to restart the party and hasn't necessarily stopped since though he's still not over her.

But beyond that.. the architects are a little up their own asses in most cases. And most of them weren't/aren't good looking.
I get them to smoke pot and the stick eases out.

Old 03-17-2015, 09:02 PM   #2505
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
I get them to smoke pot and the stick eases out.
Most of them already smoke. Doesn't make them less arrogant or aloof.

Closed Thread