Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2023, 08:39 AM  
Veteran

BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt

I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 11-25-2023 at 10:41 AM..
NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-12-2023, 04:47 PM   #2476
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Honest question:

What do you think of your head coach?

I'm not looking to debate, and I don't really have an opinion. Just wondering what you thought.
For the life of me, i don't know why he doesn't put more of an emphasis on winning in the first month. It's not really that he doesn't, it's just that he's over-protective of players vs injuries in the preseason. I think this year the plan was to get Burrow some reps in games and try to get off to a faster start but it didn't work out with the calf.

Burrow injuries/Covid have been a big thing every single preseason and it almost defies the odds. Every single year.

But back to your question. I think he's slowly getting better at in-game management but his play calling is still mystifying sometimes. Overall, he seems to be improving, slowly, but improving none the less. A lot of his deficits are covered up by the talents of his QB and WRs.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-12-2023, 04:51 PM   #2477
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinchshot View Post
Bungals lost games early in the season. They can't afford days like today. Short stacked.
Lost back to back to Jets and Browns to fall to 5-4 in '21.
Lost back to back to Chargers and 49ers to fall to 7-6 in '21.
Made the SB in '21.

Lost to the Browns to fall to 4-4 in '22.
Made the AFCCG in '22.

No such thing as "can't afford" until you're knocked out of the playoff race or the playoffs.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-12-2023, 04:57 PM   #2478
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
dude's not even talking about hendrickson

without hendrickson their already mid D is washed

the bengals are ****ing done

the game in KC will be meaningless
I decided i was done watching the game after Burrow's 2nd int so i went out to do some yard work while there was still light. I came back in and watched the ending of the game and saw Hendrickson get rolled. Haven't heard anything since.

That's why i haven't talked about him.

You've said the Bengals are done so many times, the little boy who cried wolf would be jealous. The final outcome will be just as funny.
Old 11-12-2023, 05:00 PM   #2479
I'll be back.

ravens will finish you off, bud

RIP your posts
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2023, 05:03 PM   #2480
King Shit of **** Mountain

Pat who?
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2023, 05:04 PM   #2481
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog View Post
Least penalized team in the league and they’re still in last place in their division.

How much more ref help does lucky joe need?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Their turnover ratio is great as well.

Things could get a lot worse for them.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2023, 05:06 PM   #2482
Ultrabanned

Cincy fans are digesting this L today, will be handed another one on Tuesday, then get to turn back around and get served yet another loss on Thursday!

Gonna be a long week rfaulk, take your tums!
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 05:09 PM   #2483
Starter

I hope the Ravens absolutely pulverize these ****ers and send them back to the brink of irrelevancy, at least for this season
BenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBenoniBenko is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 11-12-2023, 05:12 PM   #2484
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenoniBenko View Post
I hope the Ravens absolutely pulverize these ****ers and send them back to the brink of irrelevancy, at least for this season
They are gonna absolutely skull**** them after shitting that game away against the brown perverts.

Something like 35-17 sounds right.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2023, 05:18 PM   #2485
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Their turnover ratio is great as well.

Things could get a lot worse for them.
When the luck runs out (and it will) they'll be served a cold, hard portion of humble pie, or in their case cinnamon diarrhea on spaghetti noodles.
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-12-2023, 05:20 PM   #2486
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
They are gonna absolutely skull**** them after shitting that game away against the brown perverts.

Something like 35-17 sounds right.
this is the game where orlando shits his pants left and right

burrow sacked 4 times again today

AND **** IT'S A SHORT WEEK IN BAL

i think i'm gonna skip the gym and stay home on date night
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2023, 05:21 PM   #2487
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
I decided i was done watching the game after Burrow's 2nd int so i went out to do some yard work while there was still light. I came back in and watched the ending of the game and saw Hendrickson get rolled. Haven't heard anything since.

That's why i haven't talked about him.

You've said the Bengals are done so many times, the little boy who cried wolf would be jealous. The final outcome will be just as funny.
Eat shit pie, QUEER!
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 11-12-2023, 05:26 PM   #2488
I'll be back.

oof

Old 11-12-2023, 05:27 PM   #2489
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog View Post
When the luck runs out (and it will) they'll be served a cold, hard portion of humble pie, or in their case cinnamon diarrhea on spaghetti noodles.
Def possible.

I still think they’ll be there in the postseason but it’ll be as an 11-6 Wild Card
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 05:28 PM   #2490
Ultrabanned

Jump Ball Joe gave the game away twice. They're lucky it wasn't a much more decisive Texans victory.

They can come away from this thinking they were close, but knowing they earned a 14 point spanking at home they got out of.