Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 10:40 AM   #2476
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I’d say it’s about time to close off registrations for a couple weeks...
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 10:41 AM   #2477
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by wachashi View Post
Man, this is awesome stuff. I will say, the Chargers seemed to have some moderate success against us on defense this year. They forced us to dink and dunk down the field, and that's really not when our offense is at its best. The Chiefs can certainly do it though - we dominated the Bears with methodical drives like that when they basically sold out to prevent the deep ball.

Mahomes has seen this defensive scheme 4 times just with the Chargers in the past two years. I think he and Reid are going to shred it with 2 weeks to prepare.
I really think that Bears game was the most complete game we've played. We ground their ass to complete dogshit. It was when I went "Man, Andy Reid really is a very good head football coach!" I think I even posted "we keep playing like that, we can go to the Super Bowl!"
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 10:41 AM   #2478
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Man, Chris Simms is good at this. The gap between him and his dad as an analyst is as big as the gap between his dad and him playing QB (and Phil is a hell of a lot better analyst than Chris was QB).

Love that comparison of what the Packers tried to do to the cover 3 to what the Chiefs can do. (Also: on the play from the Titans game they broke down, if the S sits at home on the seam route by Hill, Hardman gets over the top to the corner for a TD. They were boned either way).

It makes you wonder if the 49ers end up deciding to play a lot less cover 3 than normal to better deal with the matchups. That would be a big advantage Chiefs, IMO. Any time you make a team play something other than their bread and butter, it's a win, IMO.

Pointing out the running room is a huge thing, too. When they're reading cover 3, seems like KC can open some huge scramble lanes for Mahomes by pushing the outside rusher outside. Especially when they're running a twist or stunt.
The Packers linebackers and safeties suck. If they don't get you with the pass rush you can throw whatever you want against them.

They also give up enormous amounts of long passes.
All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-23-2020, 10:42 AM   #2479
The man you could post like.

This thread is delivering.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 10:42 AM   #2480
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I want to know what mod thought it was a good idea to approve "BangBangOnTy'sGF"??

WTF, mod team!?
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 10:43 AM   #2481
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by All22 View Post
The Packers linebackers and safeties suck. If they don't get you with the pass rush you can throw whatever you want against them.

They also give up enormous amounts of long passes.
Agreed. And they suck at stopping the run.
Old 01-23-2020, 10:44 AM   #2482
MVP

Yeah, good luck with your ban.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 10:44 AM   #2483
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Great idea. An amazing idea. Let's do this.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 10:45 AM   #2484
left blank intentionally

Did someone fart in here?

Thought I smelled something...
Old 01-23-2020, 10:46 AM   #2485
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
beleive me the "stat" is a bunch of bullshit...they were talking about the collective winning percentage as the measure of 'the toughest schedule of all time'

I had to hear that shit on local talk radio daily... It really and truly was a meaningless stat and took literally nothing into account other than winning %. (no factoring in of strength of schedule, current situation with regards to injury etc...) and they try to extrapolate it to ALL TIME...... Sorry...I call bullshit.
Our bye week was week 4 and we had more injuries than any of the team's we faced. Played the AFC #1 seed on the road, and the NFC #2,3,5 and the Rams.. mostly on the road.

Feel free to provide some metric or evidence for why that wasn't the hardest stretch
All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-23-2020, 10:47 AM   #2486
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
I want to know what mod thought it was a good idea to approve "BangBangOnTy'sGF"??

WTF, mod team!?

I can see both sides. CP prides itself on being free and open and tough. We don't neeed mods to baby sit IMO. We got this.

It is annoying and if one particular guy spams too much, then sure....banhammer but all in all I prefer freedom and don;t need mods to protect my feelings.

I personally thank the mods and think theyre doing a hell of a job and riding a good line. Keep it up boys.
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 10:48 AM   #2487
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Great idea. An amazing idea. Let's do this.

I respectfully disgaree. I think its a terrible idea....just enforce the rules we have..athat is all that is needed. We are supposed to be a tough message board and thick skin...lets prove that.
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 10:48 AM   #2488
Kind of a mod

Quote:

WTF, mod team!?
We don't "approve" people, dipshit.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 10:49 AM   #2489
Starter

Quote:
Agreed. And they suck at stopping the run.
Yeah, the same runs that would go for 5 yards against MN might go to the house against GB. Shanny even impled that in the press conference after the MN game. MN's safeties and linebackers are too notch though.
Old 01-23-2020, 10:51 AM   #2490
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by All22 View Post
Our bye week was week 4 and we had more injuries than any of the team's we faced. Played the AFC #1 seed on the road, and the NFC #2,3,5 and the Rams.. mostly on the road.

Feel free to provide some metric or evidence for why that wasn't the hardest stretch
Having a bye on week 4 is tough, but your schedule is your schedule. We had a pretty tough go of it ourselves with injuries and strength of schedule.

We played :

Minnesota
Green Bay
Baltimore
Houstonx2
Tennesseex2
New England

Of course, we got lucky that our bye was so late in the season so that we got to heal up a bit. Can't underestimate that...