Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2021, 07:32 AM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-17-2022, 11:28 PM   #2461
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
Assuming they beat winner of VT/Purdue, I’m not afraid of anyone our (Kentucky’s) region, including Baylor.

They’d lose to Gonzaga, I think. Holmgren would be a nightmare and Grady, Tyty, and Wheeler would have to have their best 3 shooting game performance on the same day.

If we somehow rematches against Kansas fully healthy, I wouldn’t expect a blowout win, but I don’t see why the result would change in terms of who’d win.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2022, 11:29 PM   #2462
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quick turnaround too. Looks like CBS wanted KU on Saturday afternoon.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-17-2022, 11:29 PM   #2463
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
lol I don't think we'll be seeing him here for a while
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-17-2022, 11:31 PM   #2464
The Constitutional Choo choo

Nope Kalks is done for the season.
Had he not been injured tonight.
This would have been a great game.
Creighton is now without its starting point guard and now it's best big man in decades.
KU will have the Jay's in foul trouble and will role in the second half if they don't role from the opening tip off?

Sucks. Healthy Jay's are a tough match up for anyone.
Probably the youngest team to make the tournament this year.
This isn't your Dad's Blue Jay's.
Next 4 years are gonna be awesome here in Omaha.
Tomorrow is just a learning curve. To be great. You have to play great programs.
Can't wait.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2022, 11:46 PM   #2465
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post

Quick turnaround too. Looks like CBS wanted KU on Saturday afternoon.
I like it. Hate being the last game.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2022, 01:11 AM   #2466
Ultrabanned

Guys he’s an alum. Take it easy on him
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2022, 05:54 AM   #2467
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I like it. Hate being the last game.
It sucks having the late game but this turnaround to an early game sucks for the team.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2022, 06:35 AM   #2468
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
It sucks having the late game but this turnaround to an early game sucks for the team.
I've seen some fans say this, and while it sounds like a decent argument in theory, I just don't get it. We don't have anything important today, so plenty of time to go over some scouting. And the scouting report is likely very limited since a key component to their team is suddenly not playing. These are college athletes in their peak physical shape and will get two nights of rest. What is the big difference between playing at 6 instead of 2? Is 4 hours going to dramatically alter our recovery time? What exactly would we have used those 4 hours for that is so important?
SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 07:19 AM   #2469
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
To be fair, I'm still in shock.

I mean those athletes they have are sick. And it's Calipari. It's not like he's running high level team concepts, he's running his athletes and counting on the fact that his are better than yours. So it's not like they had some breakdown that made the wheels come off.

They just shit the bed. Except Tshiebwe. You know, the guy that put up 30, 16 boards, 2 assists, 2 steals and 2 blocks.

That was a pants shitting of epic proportions, and I'll be fair to Rams Fan, I didn't see it coming either.

I also don't run any smack because I've been on the other end of KU getting destroyed by scrubs.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2022, 07:26 AM   #2470
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
To be fair, I'm still in shock.

I mean those athletes they have are sick. And it's Calipari. It's not like he's running high level team concepts, he's running his athletes and counting on the fact that his are better than yours. So it's not like they had some breakdown that made the wheels come off.

They just shit the bed. Except Tshiebwe. You know, the guy that put up 30, 16 boards, 2 assists, 2 steals and 2 blocks.

That was a pants shitting of epic proportions, and I'll be fair to Rams Fan, I didn't see it coming either.

I also don't run any smack because I've been on the other end of KU getting destroyed by scrubs.
The whole talking crap is silly but when a guy comes in here and acts all arrogant....as if KU provides no challenge whatsoever......well.......you won't be playing KU.

Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2022, 07:34 AM   #2471
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
The whole talking crap is silly but when a guy comes in here and acts all arrogant....as if KU provides no challenge whatsoever......well.......you won't be playing KU.

I mean, sure. But they handed us our ass by 18 in Phog.

I'm too old to run smack, but it's pretty debatable. And he's not a full on troll like Roo the WSU troll.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2022, 07:39 AM   #2472
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I mean, sure. But they handed us our ass by 18 in Phog.

I'm too old to run smack, but it's pretty debatable. And he's not a full on troll like Roo the WSU troll.
Yes, they were clearly the better team. And while watching that game I said this team is going nowhere in the tourney this year. Of course, a lot has happened in the 1.5 months or whatever it's been since that game. KU looks way better now. And a big part of that is that Remy Martin is playing way better now that he's healthy. I don't know if KU will go very far this year but I feel much better about their chances than I did back in late January.
Old 03-18-2022, 07:39 AM   #2473
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

If you can’t kick people when they’re down, what’s the point of this board anyway?
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 07:48 AM   #2474
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
If you can’t kick people when they’re down, what’s the point of this board anyway?
This is absolutely true. And I fully delighted in the game last night.

YUGE PEACOCKS FAN HERE

They'll be back again next year. Or they might win 11 games.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 07:57 AM   #2475
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
This is absolutely true. And I fully delighted in the game last night.

YUGE PEACOCKS FAN HERE

They'll be back again next year. Or they might win 11 games.
I always figured you were a big Peters fan.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.