Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2023, 06:41 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-01-2023 at 11:09 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2024, 09:33 AM   #2461
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
You know when Rashee delivers your pizza, it's not going to be cold.
This is why I continue to CP!!!

Well done!!!
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2024, 10:11 AM   #2462
BIG ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You think?

This is clearly an attempt at some good PR, but there's nothing wrong with that.
He could have tried harder, bro looks very inconvenienced by the entire thing lol. Doing something is better than nothing I guess. It’s the weak attempt for me.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2024, 10:17 AM   #2463
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Seemed forced lol
Who gives a ****?
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-29-2024, 10:23 AM   #2464
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
First thing that came to my mind:
"I drive like an asshole endangering lives in the Community, but hey, here's some pizza and water..."

In all seriousness, good for him.
He's like a corporation, a pizza party fixes everything!
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2024, 10:24 AM   #2465
BIG ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod View Post
Who gives a ****?
All the reports of him being a shitty human seem to be true. To me, it’s more of a bad look than positive lol.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2024, 10:27 AM   #2466
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Homie got the Dominos carryout medium special, so you know cash flow is tight.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2024, 10:31 AM   #2467
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
All the reports of him being a shitty human seem to be true. To me, it’s more of a bad look than positive lol.

Look I’m not defending him or his actions, but all we can say for sure right now is the guy ****ed up big time and probably needs to change how he goes about making choices in life. How he responds to this ****up will determine if he’s a shitty human. And that can only be done with time.

But hey, this is at least a start. If he’s spending his time handing out pizza and water, then that’s time not spent driving dangerously and fleeing the scene of an accident.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2024, 10:32 AM   #2468
In Search of a Life

Quote:
JFC only you can somehow turn what is essentially voluntary community service into a bad thing.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2024, 10:38 AM   #2469
Diablo Negro

Quote:
JFC only you can somehow turn what is essentially voluntary community service into a bad thing.
"all the reports of him being a shitty human being" = I read it on the internet from 3rd party sources so it must be true.

Rice may well be a shitty human being but anyone being honest knows we don't really have enough info to come to that conclusion.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2024, 10:52 AM   #2470
BIG ME

If “million dollar company pizza party bonus” were a person it would be Rice

I would have throw that shit back at him lol. Used those poor people for publicity. Geez
Old 05-29-2024, 10:56 AM   #2471
I love your mom

Quote:
If “million dollar company pizza party bonus” were a person it would be Rice

I would have throw that shit back at him lol. Used those poor people for publicity. Geez
It would have been hard to hand out pizza anonymously and anytime a famous person does something for poor it’s for publicity you won’t hear about the other kind.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 05-29-2024, 11:02 AM   #2472
BIG ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
It would have been hard to hand out pizza anonymously and anytime a famous person does something for poor it’s for publicity you won’t hear about the other kind.
You can’t tell me he did this out of the kindness of his heart lol.

Clearly, it’s a PR move. A very effortless one at that.

Last edited by In58men; 05-29-2024 at 11:11 AM..
Old 05-29-2024, 11:22 AM   #2473
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Lol at this utter clown!!..your agenda is obvious
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-29-2024, 11:30 AM   #2474
MVP

Quote:
You think?

This is clearly an attempt at some good PR, but there's nothing wrong with that.

Agree. Seeing a bunch of instagram reels and stories too and all the comments are limited and they are all positive.

Rehabbing his image, now if he rehabs his decision-making process that's a step towards all this going away.

But uh, no more slip-ups man. You're on thin ice for sure

Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2024, 11:34 AM   #2475
Cheat Death

PEPPERONIES
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote