Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2022, 10:34 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins

Will update OP with more info.

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2023, 02:28 PM   #2461
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
this is very comparable to the Adams deal, certainly not significantly worse. You guys are overreacting.

We have 8 picks now in the top 135 in a very, very deep draft. We have an extra $20m in cap space to play with.

This team will look different this year, but it might well look better overall when it's all said and done.

Reload. I'm down.
hate to say I told you so, but...

Aw hell, no I don't! I love it! LOLZ
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 02:30 PM   #2462
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Shit, I should have stopped watching months ago.... now what am I going to do?!?!?
I can't believe you wasted all that time watching a rebuilding season...
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-02-2023, 02:33 PM   #2463
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
sums up the trade lol

Hill -> MIA
Late 1st and trash -> KC

you can't convince me this is in any way shape or form a good trade for us. **** off with that apologist bullshit. the return is absolute garbage for what will be a hof talent in his prime.
Lol are you ever right about anything? Lol
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-02-2023, 02:35 PM   #2464
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
John Dorsey would've NEVER allowed it to get to this point.
My absolute favorite poster on this board.
Old 04-02-2023, 02:55 PM   #2465
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Butt****ing moron.
“But it took him until the SEVENTH ROUND!1!1”
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 03:13 PM   #2466
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
But that’s how that team was built. It was built keeping in mind that we have Tyreek Hill. So of course we needed Tyreek to win the SB.

We’re building a different team now. We might not be running Wasp, but we’ll run different plays and hopefully different guys make those plays.

Maybe a more balanced team doesn’t fall behind 10 points in the SB. Maybe they’re more efficient and don’t have to run a miracle 3rd down play.

We had time to spare when Damien Williams put us up 10 points. Maybe without wasp we just run a few more plays and still get there.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 06:01 AM   #2467
My Mamma Says

Hindsight being 20/20… There was a lot of needless panic in this thread…
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2023, 06:51 AM   #2468
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTVietnam View Post
getting Kareem Hunt is the only way Im rooting for this team this year. .
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2023, 06:56 AM   #2469
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Hindsight being 20/20… There was a lot of needless panic in this thread…
Yeah, but it's just a message board. It's where everyone goes to release their worries. It's also where too many go to give a hot take just so they can later say "I told you so."
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 04-03-2023, 07:14 AM   #2470
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I felt like we'd wasted a couple massive opportunities in 2018 and 2020 that would come back to bite us. I was pleasantly surprised we made it back to the AFCCG last year but then we blew it even worse than any of the others.

If we'd won another Super Bowl in any one of 2018, 2020 or 2021, I wouldn't even give a shit about this move. In fact I might even have been all for it.
I feel like I was pretty level-headed in this thread, but thankfully we finally got that second Super Bowl. I feel so much better about everything now.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2023, 08:47 AM   #2471
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8RFAN View Post
An elite QB is only as elite as the players around him. Carr has stated he will take less money to play with a bigtime receiver but PM wanted all the money so there ya go.

If I could trade the Raiders roster for the Chiefs roster, I would not do it. We are gonna see how good PM really is now though.
{snicker}

Definitely a fun thread. Hell, you read my posts on the first day you'd think I hated the move. 48 hours later I'm taking shrapnel for being a cockeyed optimist.

But yeah - the Raiders fan saying he'd take LVRs roster over ours has to be the top of the pile.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2023, 08:51 AM   #2472
In Search of a Life

So....R8ER....we got to see how good PM really is now..................can you describe how good that is for us.....real quick?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2023, 08:53 AM   #2473
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
I'd say more than a *slight* rebuild year, but whatever. 10 didn't want to be here, and now Veach has to make hay with these picks or we're semi-****ed.
He in fact.....did make hay with those picks.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 09:00 AM   #2474
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Just can not buy into this way of thinking. I could if KC traded just a regular good player away. They didn't. They traded away arguably the best game changer in the league in his prime. A guy who is on course for the HOF. Sure we got picks, but the last time we had good picks on offense we went CEH and Hardman. That does not instill confidence. KC will be kicking themselves in the future for doing this IMO.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2023, 09:02 AM   #2475
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
He in fact.....did make hay with those picks.
I remember OTW telling me that 7th round picks aren't worth shit and then Veach proceeded to draft two starters that had a huge impact on the season/playoffs/SB in the 7th.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.