Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-25-2017, 12:10 PM  
MVP

***** 2017 Chiefs Training Camp Week 1 Megathread *****

This is merely a repository for information. All points of discussion that deserve their own thread should have one, without dip********s posting Q.

Get excited:
Spoiler!

SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

Roster:

http://www.chiefs.com/team/roster.html

New Twitter feed - thanks SNR!

Last edited by saphojunkie; 07-27-2017 at 01:00 PM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:17 AM   #2446
Inmem 2.0

This changes things a bit I was going to go to the game figuring Mahomes would get to play more than a quarter. Might stay home.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:17 AM   #2447
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
Reid loved Maclin, and what are you basing Robinson being much improved on? Running with the ones is far from a lock to make the team in TC.
That's why I said pre season will determine it. If these fringe WRs can show that their practice play can equal game play than someone will make the team
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:17 AM   #2448
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
Donks best QB is Chad Kelly
A Qb that does not know the playbook and has been banged up all camp?

You are probably right- the other two have been average at best.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:19 AM   #2449
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
A Qb that does not know the playbook and has been banged up all camp?

You are probably right- the other two have been average at best.
Talent wise Kelly is the best. If he's healthy next year he might get the nod depending on how the Donks QB situation is this year. The QB depth chart for the Donks has the starter as Trevor Siemian OR Paxton Lynch. That's what it reads for the #1 QB
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:20 AM   #2450
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter Libby View Post
This changes things a bit I was going to go to the game figuring Mahomes would get to play more than a quarter. Might stay home.
ehh just go. Maybe you get to see mahomes first ever TD at arrowhead. Its preseason but you still could count it.
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:22 AM   #2451
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I don't wanna see Stave. I do wanna see Bray though. See how close the competition is between Bray and Mahomes. Pre season will decide who is the #2
Hopefully, PM2 will blow him away and take that #2 spot. I mean does anyone feel good going into the season with Bray as the backup?
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:23 AM   #2452
LEGEND!

Quote:
Hopefully, PM2 will blow him away and take that #2 spot. I mean does anyone feel good going into the season with Bray as the backup?
Both are unproven at the NFL level so far but I'd rather have PM2 as the backup. So much more potential. Bray knows the whole playbook. If PM2 knows it already than you have him as a backup. Because you know sometime this year Smitty will be out for a game or two.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:25 AM   #2453
Supporter

Quote:
Idk. Who wouldn't make the team at WR. Hill, Conley, Wilson are locks. Gotta think Jones makes it as well along with Robinson. That leaves you with one more spot.
You don't think that Chesson, our 4th round pick this year, isn't a lock too? I don't see them cutting him. I agree that Hill and Conley are locks. DAT seems to be locked in because he returns punts. I think that Wilson probably makes it, but I wouldn't call him a lock. Robinson has been showing signs of improvement and probably has just as good of a chance as Wilson. So, I see 4 spots locked down, with competition for the other 2 spots between Wilson, Robinson, Jones, and Kemp. And I have no idea which 2 are the odd men out. If I had to guess though, Jones would likely be one of them.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:28 AM   #2454
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Talent wise Kelly is the best. If he's healthy next year he might get the nod depending on how the Donks QB situation is this year. The QB depth chart for the Donks has the starter as Trevor Siemian OR Paxton Lynch. That's what it reads for the #1 QB
That's not saying much. I was not impressed with him at all. He throws ducks and hopes his receivers make the catch. I don't think that will work in the NFL.

Semen will win by default most likely since Lynch has been horrible.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:28 AM   #2455
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
You don't think that Chesson, our 4th round pick this year, isn't a lock too? I don't see them cutting him. I agree that Hill and Conley are locks. DAT seems to be locked in because he returns punts. I think that Wilson probably makes it, but I wouldn't call him a lock. Robinson has been showing signs of improvement and probably has just as good of a chance as Wilson. So, I see 4 spots locked down, with competition for the other 2 spots between Wilson, Robinson, Jones, and Kemp. And I have no idea which 2 are the odd men out. If I had to guess though, Jones would likely be one of them.
Wilson does show up in the playoffs which is weird. He leads the Chiefs receivers in TDs in the playoffs. Between Jones and Kemp it will be determined during pre season. If it's dead even you ask Toub who can contribute on special teams. Wilson is actually pretty good on special teams
Old 08-08-2017, 10:29 AM   #2456
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh006 View Post
It is crazy how anemic this offense was last year. I got to a point last season when i thought to myself "can we just get the defense out there so we can score some ****ing points."
Every time we called a draw play I'd about lose my mind because I'd tell my son 3&8 draw play and there it is. Mother ****ers.

I'm gonna tally up how many draw plays that go for not this season and I'm going go kick that many kittens or anything cute.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:30 AM   #2457
LEGEND!

Quote:
That's not saying much. I was not impressed with him at all. He throws ducks and hopes his receivers make the catch. I don't think that will work in the NFL.

Semen will win by default most likely since Lynch has been horrible.
It's pretty funny. Donks trade up to pick Lynch in the first round and he can't even start. I would understand if he had a vet in front of him but he's losing the job to a second year starter who was drafted in the seventh round
Old 08-08-2017, 10:30 AM   #2458
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
That's why I said pre season will determine it. If these fringe WRs can show that their practice play can equal game play than someone will make the team
You mean like Fred Williams?

There will be many WRs who look great in pre-season yet won't make the team. Just like every other year.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:30 AM   #2459
LEGEND!

When it's 3rd and 7 this year how many times will Reid call a screen play?
Old 08-08-2017, 10:31 AM   #2460
Most Valuable Villain

Hill
Conley
Wilson
Robinson
Chesson
Thomas
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.