Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2024, 10:44 PM  
Chief Boot Knocker

Rashee Rice suspected in connection with major accident in Dallas

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ent-in-dallas/

Last edited by Paniero; 03-31-2024 at 12:19 AM..
Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 04-04-2024, 01:19 PM   #2431
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
You act like it was a car accident and there was no wrong doing...

I'm talking about IMAGE and how after those 2 things, this doesn't look good for the league...which is all Goodell cares about.
Correct, in the past a traffic offense and a misdemeanor would get no suspension, since Ruggs, this will get 2-4 at the most.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-04-2024, 01:23 PM   #2432
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
As a refresher, Paniero said there were details not public that were bad enough he wouldn't be shocked if the Chiefs ultimately cut Rice. Mayhaps that's true considering his own lawyer wants to close the matter as soon as possible.
****... just stop...

Look at his post in here, he was all over the board and wrong, and hasn't posted since his last "I heard" posts...

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/sear...archid=1859480

We get it, you obviously want Rice cut. He was fortunate he didn't hurt anyone or himself seriously and is now taking accountability. He's not being cut but will be on a short leash... Relax already.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-04-2024, 01:25 PM   #2433
In Search of a Life

Quote:
So maybe Paniero actually knew what he was talking about after all?

He was wrong several times...

Old 04-04-2024, 01:27 PM   #2434
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
****... just stop...

Look at his post in here, he was all over the board and wrong, and hasn't posted since his last "I heard" posts...

We get it, you obviously want Rice cut. He was fortunate he didn't hurt anyone or himself seriously and is now taking accountability. He's not being cut but will be on a short leash... Relax already.
Don't want him cut at all. Just pushing back on the cognitive dissonance and cope of the "lololololol leaving the scene of a crash you caused by street racing is nothing lololololol stop being a drama queen lololololol" crowd.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-04-2024, 01:27 PM   #2435
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Hill got nothing for that whole fiasco with Cristal and his son. Gay got 4 games for giving a vacuum cleaner the business. It's hilarious.
Hill was never arrested for that and Gay was. And I don't know why people keep trying to undersell what he did as just throwing a vacuum cleaner.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-04-2024, 01:28 PM   #2436
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
no they will sue the insurance company if they don't settle. The medical side of this is minimal with the worse being a few stitches in an eyelid. I would be surprised if that would lead to much more than $10k pain and suffering. Again, all well under the insurance limits.
Where did you get the medical part from?
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-04-2024, 01:29 PM   #2437
I love your mom

Quote:
Will the insurance pay, though? I'm assuming street racing almost has to be on the list of exceptions that would disqualify the policy.
How do you prove racing , I have been passed on the freeway by cars multiple cars going way to fast at the same time not sure you can say they were racing
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.

Old 04-04-2024, 01:33 PM   #2438
MVP

Admitted to driving, huh? Well that changes the game a little.

The question now is the Dallas County PA's office going to try and make an example out of Rice or let him plea to something minor? I would imagine the second.

And make no mistake, he's getting a big fat suspension from the NFL (likely 6-8 games). Just prepare for it now. They gave Willie 6 for a borderline domestic that the only injuries caused were to a Hoover.

The NFL is all over the map with its suspensions, no consistency. (now that i type that, he'll probably get one game)

There is a recent comp with a Jets rookie DB in 2023 (Brandin Echols) that got only one game, although he didn't leave the scene of the accident.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-04-2024, 01:34 PM   #2439
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Where did you get the medical part from?
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/attorney-s...214425595.html

Old 04-04-2024, 01:34 PM   #2440
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Hill got nothing for that whole fiasco with Cristal and his son. Gay got 4 games for giving a vacuum cleaner the business. It's hilarious.
What fiasco? The one where she lied and secretly recorded him to try to catch him saying something she could twist to match her narrative which ultimately backfired on her.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-04-2024, 01:35 PM   #2441
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post

The question now is the Dallas County PA's office going to try and make an example out of Rice or let him plea to something minor? I would imagine the second.

And make no mistake, he's getting a big fat suspension from the NFL (likely 6-8 games). Just prepare for it now. They gave Willie 6 for a borderline domestic that the only injuries caused were to a Hoover.

The NFL is all over the map with its suspensions, no consistency. (now that i type that, he'll probably get one game)

There is a recent comp with a Jets rookie DB in 2023 (Brandin Echols) that got only one game, although he didn't leave the scene of the accident.
Lol
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-04-2024, 01:36 PM   #2442
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post

Zay flowers / Von Miller didn’t get anything for their assaults
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.

Old 04-04-2024, 01:36 PM   #2443
Forever Royal

I’m still shocked that people didn’t think they knew who was driving and that people thought he wouldn’t just admit it. As I’ve been posting for days, the cops have known since minimum Sunday who was driving. There’s no point in him running from that.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-04-2024, 01:37 PM   #2444
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Lol
I know.

I was thinking through it as I typed it.

My mind went from Willie Gay to Brandin Echols, so I truthfully have no ****ing idea what the NFL will do.

They're not consistent about anything.

THAT much we know.

Neither end of the scope would surprise me, honestly.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-04-2024, 01:37 PM   #2445
In Search of a Life

Gotta love this place. Always delivers.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Closed Thread