Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-25-2017, 12:10 PM  
MVP

***** 2017 Chiefs Training Camp Week 1 Megathread *****

This is merely a repository for information. All points of discussion that deserve their own thread should have one, without dip********s posting Q.

Get excited:
Spoiler!

SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

Roster:

http://www.chiefs.com/team/roster.html

New Twitter feed - thanks SNR!

Last edited by saphojunkie; 07-27-2017 at 01:00 PM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:06 AM   #2431
LEGEND!

Honestly it should be Smitty quarter 1, Bray quarter 2 and half of third and Mahomes half of third and full 4th Quarter
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:06 AM   #2432
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh006 View Post
Will smith end up playing the whole first half again like last season when they couldn't score in 4 drives?
Yes I remember that much like Cassel days You just gotta laugh.

Same as regular season when they don't get drives going. I think we had another record for not having a opening drive for a touchdown for the longest weeks into a season.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:06 AM   #2433
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh006 View Post
or maybe they dont want to get him killed playing with the back of the roster?
If Stave manages a couple of good drives- Maybe Denver comes calling- they have a hot mess at QB so far in camp.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:07 AM   #2434
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Hill and Kemp have been scoring like crazy while the rest of the WR's havn't done much.

PM2 and Kemp seem to have a great connection- you need to think about what is best for the future as well before you keep an average player like Wilson instead. We will see if he can do it the preseason games- if he keeps producing like he has, we need to keep him.
That thought has crossed my mind as well. But then I think about training camp heroes Bobby Sippio and Fred Williams. We all thought that they were the next Jerry Rice or Megatron(exaggeration, I know). But not only did they not make the team, they didn't make any team or practice squad. So I'm not ready to jump on the Kemp bandwagon just yet. I would love to see him pan out. But I know that I'm not qualified to say how good he really is.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:08 AM   #2435
LEGEND!

Quote:
If Stave manages a couple of good drives- Maybe Denver comes calling- they have a hot mess at QB so far in camp.
Donks best QB is Chad Kelly
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:09 AM   #2436
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
Honestly it should be Smitty quarter 1, Mahomes for the rest of the game to make up for Smith not doing shit in his quarter of play.
fyp

Chiefs fans that want to sit at a preseason game and watch Stave and Bray- 0
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:09 AM   #2437
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Yes I remember that much like Cassel days You just gotta laugh.

Same as regular season when they don't get drives going. I think we had another record for not having a opening drive for a touchdown for the longest weeks into a season.
It is crazy how anemic this offense was last year. I got to a point last season when i thought to myself "can we just get the defense out there so we can score some ****ing points."
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:10 AM   #2438
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
That thought has crossed my mind as well. But then I think about training camp heroes Bobby Sippio and Fred Williams. We all thought that they were the next Jerry Rice or Megatron(exaggeration, I know). But not only did they not make the team, they didn't make any team or practice squad. So I'm not ready to jump on the Kemp bandwagon just yet. I would love to see him pan out. But I know that I'm not qualified to say how good he really is.
Sippio and Williams were arena league players. Kemp is coming straight from college. Games translates more to the NFL than a guy coming from the Arena League
Old 08-08-2017, 10:10 AM   #2439
MVP

Quote:
Idk. Who wouldn't make the team at WR. Hill, Conley, Wilson are locks. Gotta think Jones makes it as well along with Robinson. That leaves you with one more spot.
Why do you "gotta think" either of those guys makes it? And frankly, Wilson doesn't add much value for his 1.8 million. Chesson, Jones, Kemp or Robinson wouldn't be as costly and would add just as much so I doubt Wilson is a lock.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:11 AM   #2440
LEGEND!

Quote:
fyp

Chiefs fans that want to sit at a preseason game and watch Stave and Bray- 0
I don't wanna see Stave. I do wanna see Bray though. See how close the competition is between Bray and Mahomes. Pre season will decide who is the #2
Old 08-08-2017, 10:13 AM   #2441
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
Why do you "gotta think" either of those guys makes it? And frankly, Wilson doesn't add much value for his 1.8 million. Chesson, Jones, Kemp or Robinson wouldn't be as costly and would add just as much so I doubt Wilson is a lock.
Reid loves Wilson. Jones has been running with the first team however if he sucks ass during pre season it will be practice squad for him. Robinson has been much improved and he adds value to special teams. These #5 and #6 receivers should be able to contribute to special teams if they wanna make the team
Old 08-08-2017, 10:14 AM   #2442
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Terez A. Paylor @TerezPaylor
Alex with have first quarter, Tyler the second, Pat the third and Stave the fourth
8:45 AM · Aug 8, 2017

Come on Andy.

How about Tyler first half & Mahomes the second?

We all know what Alex can do & don't care about Stave.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:15 AM   #2443
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Honestly it should be Smitty quarter 1, Bray quarter 2 and half of third and Mahomes half of third and full 4th Quarter
I agree and then in the next preseason game flip flop Bray and Mahomes so it's fair. The third game should be mostly Alex Smith into the thrid quarter so Coach really needs make a decision but I'd hope Patrick would get the bulk of the fourth game being I'd hope he beats out Bray. Or if not then Bray would get most of the reps last game and that would suck.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:15 AM   #2444
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Come on Andy.

How about Tyler first half & Mahomes the second?

We all know what Alex can do & don't care about Stave.
This. However I wanna see if the Smitty Hill connection is real come game time
Old 08-08-2017, 10:15 AM   #2445
MVP

Quote:
Reid loves Wilson. Jones has been running with the first team however if he sucks ass during pre season it will be practice squad for him. Robinson has been much improved and he adds value to special teams. These #5 and #6 receivers should be able to contribute to special teams if they wanna make the team
Reid loved Maclin, and what are you basing Robinson being much improved on? Running with the ones is far from a lock to make the team in TC.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.