Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-03-2023, 09:14 AM  
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

****Official Mizzou Football 2023-2024 Thread****

Year 4 of the Drinkwitz era, let's discuss.

Schedule
  • Aug. 31 - South Dakoka - W
  • Sept 9 - Middle Tennessee - W
  • Sept 16 - kansas State - W
  • Sept 23 - Memphis
  • Sept 30 - @Vanderbilt
  • Oct 7 - LSU
  • Oct 14 - @Kentucky
  • Oct 21 - South Carolina
  • Nov 4 - @Georgia
  • Nov 11 - Tennessee
  • Nov 18 - Florida
  • Nov 24 - @Arkansas

Recruiting Class
Rivals

Last edited by duncan_idaho; 09-18-2023 at 07:45 AM..
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2023, 12:35 AM   #2401
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
That would just be such a kick in the dick.

How many times has the 3rd best (maybe 4th?) team in the SEC get matched up against some mid-major that doesn't have a single quality win on its schedule?

That would be such bullshit. Tulane is struggling to beat Rice, North Texas and ****ing Tulsa. They've played one strong opponent and lost by 3 scores. They shouldn't even be ranked.
2018 LSU played UCF in the Fiesta Bowl

2017 Auburn played UCF in the Peach Bowl

2019 Penn State got Memphis in Cotton Bowl

Someone has to play the automatic G5 team, usually it’s an at large with 2 losses
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-20-2023, 12:44 AM   #2402
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPriest2 View Post
Haven’t seen anywhere this

Been seeing

Cotton

Vs Texas

Peach

Vs Penn State
ESPN's today
https://www.on3.com/news/espn-releas...after-week-12/
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2023, 09:56 AM   #2403
Facts are stubborn things.

Quote:
I really think Mizzou could split vs Georgia at home. On the road we win 2 of 10 but that's still a lot better than the past.

I think we're better than LSU but man, Daniels can just put games on his back. Dude should win the Heisman.
That was a great game they can score in bunches. I think they’re very even teams this yr built differently of course.

Hopefully we can finish on Friday and get one of the big bowls.
warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-20-2023, 11:14 AM   #2404
MVP

Quote:
I really think Mizzou could split vs Georgia at home. On the road we win 2 of 10 but that's still a lot better than the past.

I think we're better than LSU but man, Daniels can just put games on his back. Dude should win the Heisman.
Rams Fan told me that Mizzou isn't remotely close to Alabama or Georgia.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-20-2023, 11:29 AM   #2405
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Talent wise, no. But I think Mizzou has demonstrated over the past 2 seasons that they can go toe to toe with Georgia. They should have won in Columbia last year. They hung in there all game in Athens this year.

Alabama? Who knows. Haven't gotten to play them for a few years. But if Mizzou finishes their business and takes care of Arkansas, and if Georgia were to smack Bama around in the SEC Title Game, there's a very real scenario where Mizzou could finish ahead of Bama in the final CFP rankings. And that's not even mentioning the Iron Bowl coming up (where lots of weird shit has been known to happen).

Mizzou in good shape as long as they take care of business against Arky.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2023, 11:47 AM   #2406
In Search of a Life

It would take a total collapse to put Mizzou ahead of Bama.

Auburn lost to New Mexico State last week (lmao btw). I think a loss to Auburn would do it but wouldn't bet Billays cum vase on it.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2023, 03:34 PM   #2407
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Talent wise, they are not, and it’s silly to think they’d win close to 50% of their matchups vs either of them on a neutral field.

It’s not an indictment on Mizzou as much as it is to acknowledge how high of a level Alabama and Georgia recruit at.

Now, you should also mention how I said at the beginning of the season that Cook was the best option when you were ****ing bitching about him playing over Horn.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-20-2023, 05:57 PM   #2408
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinchshot View Post
Looks like Mizzou is a good farm team for us. Plenty of players to pick from starting with the RB.
Nobody knows who you are
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2023, 02:47 PM   #2409
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

So it's nearly Thanksgiving, and Missouri has

1. a better record than the Chiefs
2. a better offense than the Chiefs
3. exponentially better receivers than the Chiefs

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2023, 06:40 PM   #2410
On Hiatus

Mizzou stays at #9 in the CFP rankings.

They just need to take care of business against the Razorbacks and they should be in the NYD 6 bowls.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-22-2023, 08:28 AM   #2411
Supporter

On Tuesday, running back Cody Schrader was named a semifinalist for the Doak Walker Award.

On the Mizzou offense, Schrader joins Brady Cook (Davey O’Brien) and Luther Burden (Biletnikoff) as semifinalists for these prestigious awards.

In fact, Mizzou is the ONLY team in the country that has semifinalists for the Top quarterback, running back, and wide receiver ward — according to The Big 550 KTRS’ Brendan Wiese:
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2023, 06:25 PM   #2412
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
Talent wise, they are not, and it’s silly to think they’d win close to 50% of their matchups vs either of them on a neutral field.

It’s not an indictment on Mizzou as much as it is to acknowledge how high of a level Alabama and Georgia recruit at.

Now, you should also mention how I said at the beginning of the season that Cook was the best option when you were ****ing bitching about him playing over Horn.
Dude, he’s an unhinged, emotional child. Who cares what he says.
Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-22-2023, 07:24 PM   #2413
Rookie

I’m just hoping the classic Mizzou moment doesn’t happen against the Hogs. I thought it was gonna happen in the Florida game till they pulled it out. This season does seem different but I’m always waiting for unthinkable to happen
Montana93 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-24-2023, 11:41 AM   #2414
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montana93 View Post
I’m just hoping the classic Mizzou moment doesn’t happen against the Hogs. I thought it was gonna happen in the Florida game till they pulled it out. This season does seem different but I’m always waiting for unthinkable to happen
I hear you. I'm slowly emerging from that shell, but it's going to take some time.
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-24-2023, 03:07 PM   #2415
Now you've pissed me off!

I need some ****ing Valium for this one.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.