Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-26-2017, 11:29 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

****2017 NFL Draft Thread**** (NO Spoilers)

Let's ****ing do this.

Rules:
1. No spoiled picks in this thread, all weekend. This means that as tweets are leaking picks a few minutes before the selection is announced live, you don't post it in this thread (ex: embedded tweets), reference it in this thread (ex: Joe Slapdick says it's McCaffrey to Tampa) or hint at it (ex: "it's a RB!").

Don't be a dick.

Otherwise, have fun, talk shit, freak out and lose your goddamned minds. It's Draft Weekend. The hot takes in these threads are so funny.

I'll also be starting threads for each of our picks as they are made, with videos and notable stats/takes in the OP. Pure knee jerk gold to reference in the future.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2017, 12:05 PM   #2386
Plays to win the game!

Mike Mayock getting pissy lol
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-29-2017, 12:05 PM   #2387
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Is this a troll? I admit I know nothing about this player, but I haven't read a single scouting report that lists his route running or run after catch ability as pluses. Most of them say these are things he struggles with.

Not trolling. He has all the skills to be an impact receiver in the NFL. Brooks called him the best route runner in college coming into the 2016 season. Unfortunately, he hadn't fully recovered from injury and wasn't his normal self that year. Watch him after the catch. He moves very well for his size and runs through tackles. I'm really excited about what Mahomes can do with a guy like this, especially considering he fights and wins so many 50/50 balls which Mahomes is sure to throw a lot of early on.
iSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-29-2017, 12:06 PM   #2388
Supporter

DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2017, 12:07 PM   #2389
Supporter

I'll bet they take a TE in the 5th and a guard in the 6th
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2017, 12:07 PM   #2390
Supporter

Old 04-29-2017, 12:08 PM   #2391
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
Mike Mayock getting pissy lol
For a good reason. They've turned this into a ****ing circus....literally.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2017, 12:09 PM   #2392

Broncos take Butt.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2017, 12:10 PM   #2393

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
Broncos take Butt.
Insert your own jokes here.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2017, 12:10 PM   #2394
Veteran

Great pick for the Bronocs. Ugh.
Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-29-2017, 12:11 PM   #2395
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I'll bet they take a TE in the 5th and a guard in the 6th
Real amazed Jake Butt is still on

E: ofc Denver takes him as I write this

Still some other good TEs though.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-29-2017, 12:11 PM   #2396
Ith Fuhtbawl Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
Insert your own jokes here.
When the words "insert" and "Butt" are in the same sentence there's only one way the joke can go.
Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-29-2017, 12:11 PM   #2397
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thabear04 View Post
Hope he can kick out Wilson for his spot.

Please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2017, 12:12 PM   #2398
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Eh you didn't like last year's either so chill down there or well call you Como 2.0
I didn't like Jones because I wouldn't have traded back for that pittance of a return. I didn't like Hill because he's human garbage and I didn't like Robinson because he's dumb as a bag of hammers.

I stand by all that. I'd rather have the extra year of control on Jones, Hill is still a piece of trash that beat a pregnant woman and Robinson will never make a meaningful contribution to this offense.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2017, 12:12 PM   #2399
Most Valuable Villain

There goes Kittle. Damn.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2017, 12:14 PM   #2400
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I didn't like Jones because I wouldn't have traded back for that pittance of a return. I didn't like Hill because he's human garbage and I didn't like Robinson because he's dumb as a bag of hammers.

I stand by all that. I'd rather have the extra year of control on Jones, Hill is still a piece of trash that beat a pregnant woman and Robinson will never massage a meaningful contribution to this offense.
Lol you get really arrogant on draft day. You hated last years draft. Own it.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.