Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-16-2022, 08:55 PM  
I'll be back.

How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had

Enjoy. And **** EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 02-18-2022 at 12:17 AM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2022, 10:41 AM   #2386
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Very big difference between stuff being said in a closed echo chamber and something that makes its way out into the public realm that multiple people on the team feel the need to address.
While I generally agree with you that this whole thing is an embarrassment to Chiefs fans, I don't think CP can really take a lot of the credit/blame here. Sure, Clay posts here, and Marty did back in the day I believe, but this was their doing - not ours. We weren't even the main place the story spread - that was Twitter and reddit.

I guess we take the blame for giving Clay a place to finely hone his craft of attention-seeking behavior, but that's about the extent of it for me.

I personally find DC to be far more embarrassing.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 10:48 AM   #2387
Kind of a mod

All that being said, I do think this thread has pretty well run its course. I'm not a fan of putting it in the HOF, so I'd lean toward just locking it or at least moving it to the RR.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 10:50 AM   #2388
Needs more middle fingers

Def not HoF.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 10:53 AM   #2389
'Tis my eye!

Just lock it and let it atrophy. Putting it in RR just allows it to keep going.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 10:56 AM   #2390
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
All that being said, I do think this thread has pretty well run its course. I'm not a fan of putting it in the HOF, so I'd lean toward just locking it or at least moving it to the RR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Def not HoF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Just lock it and let it atrophy. Putting it in RR just allows it to keep going.
These.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 11:09 AM   #2391
New and Improved

Quote:
Before you do that I'd suggest changing the title to something that reflects a more accurate description of this thread.

Something like "How a few fools faceplanted on a story...
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2022, 11:30 AM   #2392
Stroking to the SB Champs!

I've never understand the necessity of locking a thread like this, or placing it in RR. Eventually, people will just normally stop talking about this on their own. Why do we feel the need to intervene?
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2022, 11:32 AM   #2393
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
I've never understand the necessity of locking a thread like this, or placing it in RR. Eventually, people will just normally stop talking about this on their own. Why do we feel the need to intervene?
Because feelers were hurt.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2022, 11:36 AM   #2394
Kind of a mod

Quote:
You really think people won't bump this every time EB looks at Patrick with a frowny face?
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 11:37 AM   #2395
Supporter

I like the idea of at least making the title more appropriate.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2022, 11:38 AM   #2396
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Very big difference between stuff being said in a closed echo chamber and something that makes its way out into the public realm that multiple people on the team feel the need to address.
Eh the FBI has never investigated a post in the lounge. Can't say the same about DC lmao
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2022, 11:38 AM   #2397
**** the Raiders

Quote:
A) It’s an embarrassment.

B) I think everyone knows this is one of those threads that will never completely go away as long as EB is still employed by the Chiefs. And even beyond that I can still see dumb ass “bumpers” bumping it from time to time.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2022, 11:39 AM   #2398

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
Because feelers were hurt.
Heh

This thread has nearly 80K views and 2400 replies. It's the off-season, so it's not like there's a plethora of other topics that are getting pushed out of view because of this one thread. Just let it die out naturally.....at least that's my opinion.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 11:41 AM   #2399

Quote:
You really think people won't bump this every time EB looks at Patrick with a frowny face?
And? We do this with hundreds of other threads too. I just don't get why this is such a big deal. It's a message board. We shouldn't take it so seriously.
Old 03-02-2022, 11:42 AM   #2400
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
A) It’s an embarrassment.

B) I think everyone knows this is one of those threads that will never completely go away as long as EB is still employed by the Chiefs. And even beyond that I can still see dumb ass “bumpers” bumping it from time to time.
Yup.

Every time the offense has a bad game next season(or hell, a bad half), this stupid thread will get bumped with people bitching about EB, Andy or the Chiefs brass.

This thread has run it's course.

I think the movie 'Die Hard' said it best . . . . . . .

"Shut it down. Shut it down Now!"
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.