Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2021, 07:32 AM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-17-2022, 08:26 PM   #2386
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

I just hope McCormick can make a layup. Seems all year his name and missed layups we’re one in the same.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2022, 08:26 PM   #2387

Perimeter D? Can we survive?
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2022, 08:27 PM   #2388
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
I already am. I’m sure there’s a Kenpom rating we should be worried about.

And the fact that Bruan is still playing.
This will be Bruans breakout game
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2022, 08:27 PM   #2389
I don’t care for Auburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Josh is one of the top 5 best players I’ve seen in 40 years watching KU

1. Manning
2. Pierce
3. Raef
4. Gooden
5. Josh
For me, it’s:

1. Jeff Boschee
2. Sasha Kaun
3. Darnell Jackson
4. Terry Nooner
5. Jeff Withey
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-17-2022, 08:27 PM   #2390

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
This will be Bruans breakout game
We can only hope.
Old 03-17-2022, 08:30 PM   #2391
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Perimeter D? Can we survive?
I’m sure they have a weird looking unathletic white guy who will have the game of his life.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2022, 08:31 PM   #2392
Special Teams ACE!!!

So is KU still deserving of that "Watch out they lose in the first round a lot!" honor?

Bill Self has never lost to a 15 seed. Can't say the same for Kentucky and Puke.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2022, 08:31 PM   #2393
MVP

We're two games back I believe in all time wins.
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-17-2022, 08:33 PM   #2394

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
So is KU still deserving of that "Watch out they lose in the first round a lot!" honor?

Bill Self has never lost to a 15 seed. Can't say the same for Kentucky and Puke.
Did Duke lose today?
Old 03-17-2022, 08:34 PM   #2395

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I’m sure they have a weird looking unathletic white guy who will have the game of his life.
Hang on to your seats.
Old 03-17-2022, 08:34 PM   #2396
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Wouldn’t be March madness without that usually lonely on a Sat. Night appearance of the male species on national TV.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2022, 08:35 PM   #2397
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Did Duke lose today?
They once lost to a 15 seed
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2022, 08:36 PM   #2398
Veteran

Quote:

Which is funny because the team currently with the longest streak of first round wins is...KU.
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-17-2022, 08:36 PM   #2399

Quote:
They once lost to a 15 seed
Oh. My apologies

I haven’t really pid attention til now.

Birthday. Been doing family stuff all day and hanging with the grandkids.

Thought I missed something.
Old 03-17-2022, 08:36 PM   #2400
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
Assuming they beat winner of VT/Purdue, I’m not afraid of anyone our (Kentucky’s) region, including Baylor.

They’d lose to Gonzaga, I think. Holmgren would be a nightmare and Grady, Tyty, and Wheeler would have to have their best 3 shooting game performance on the same day.

If we somehow rematches against Kansas fully healthy, I wouldn’t expect a blowout win, but I don’t see why the result would change in terms of who’d win.
You know what happens when you assume
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.