Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-24-2022, 12:41 PM  
Trained to reign as the one.

Per 610 Sports [and Schefter]: EB will return to the Chiefs next season.

Don't shoot the messenger

https://www.audacy.com/610sports/spo...n-as-chiefs-oc

God of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-24-2022, 08:31 PM   #226
I'll be back.

Andy had multiple championship defenses and dominating running games prior to Mahomes
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 08:40 PM   #227
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
I never had a problem with EB, but his "I am giving 1,000% in my efforts to make sure this team is ready to compete," speech gets pretty old.

He and Andy just repeat the same old cliches while never admitting to any problems that they continue to fail at solving.

Andy is incapable of fielding a Championship defense and a dominating running game. I think he might be the most overrated "Offensive genius" in the history of the NFL.

Sucks seeing these two wasting years of Mahomes while they brain fart games away.
This place is just full of miserable pricks.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 08:46 PM   #228
Would an idiot do that?

I was just thinking the other day... if only the Chiefs were more like the Titans.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 08:48 PM   #229

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I was just thinking the other day... if only the Chiefs were more like the Titans.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 08:50 PM   #230
MVP

It is not the play calling folks. I will wait for someone to explain to me why Patrick ****ing Mahomes, one of the most aggressive QBs ever with a big gun, would have 30 ****ing seconds to throw the ball to WIDE OPEN receivers, ESPECIALLY KELCE and NOT throw the ****ing ball while waiting to be sacked and running in circles after being one of the best ever at escaping the rush his whole ****ING career and AFTER doing it masterfully in the first half as if he was toying with the barely made the playoffs Bungles (Yes, they lose that first game to us, Pitt wins the division and they don't make it and Joey doesn't get hyped up) Please explain why that ****ing happened over and over down the stretch. Moment too big? PULEEEEASE!! Choked? PULEEEEASE! Hell, he took less sacks in the game against Tampa in the SB when he was under a record number of pressures in any game in NFL ****ING HISTORY with a turf toe. STOP WITH THE PLAY CALLING SHIT. He had ALL ****ING day to throw and not throw the shit. It was like watching KOBE ****ing BRYANT have a WIDE OPEN game winner and not shoot the mofo.........Jordan too. It just doesn't ****ing happen. Please explain! Shit the pants doesn't do it for me. **** the play calling, when you have all day to throw and don't throw, that ain't it. Anything less than being concussed is unacceptable.
ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 08:52 PM   #231
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I was thinking I wish we had Shanny. That innovative running game and Mahomes would be unstoppable.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 08:52 PM   #232

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARROW2 View Post
It is not the play calling folks. I will wait for someone to explain to me why Patrick ****ing Mahomes, one of the most aggressive QBs ever and a big gun, would have 30 ****ing seconds to throw the ball to WIDE OPEN receivers, ESPECIALLY KELCE and NOT throw the ****ing ball while waiting to be sacked and running in circles after being one of the best ever at escaping the rush his whole ****ING career and AFTER doing it masterfully in the first half as if he was toying with the barely made the playoffs Bungles (Yes, they lose that first game to us, Pitt wins the division and they don't make it and Joey doesn't get hyped up) Please explain why that ****ing happened over and over down the stretch. Moment too big? PULEEEEASE!! Choked? PULEEEEASE! Hell, he took less sacks in the game against Tampa in the SB when he was under a record number of pressures in any game in NFL ****ING HISTORY. STOP WITH THE PLAY CALLING SHIT. He had ALL ****ING day to throw and not throw the shit. It was like watching KOBE ****ing BRYANT have a WIDE OPEN game winner and not shoot the mofo.........Jordan too. It just doesn't ****ing happen. Please explain! Shit the pants doesn't do it for me. **** the play calling, when you have all day to throw and don't throw, that ain't it. Anything less than being concussed is unacceptable.
But do you think its play calling?
Old 02-24-2022, 08:52 PM   #233
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
You’re all morons if you continue making money for a team that places a guy with an IQ below 100 at the position that requires the highest IQ on the team.

Andy is not an in-game play caller. He’s a pregame architect of opening series. Which is why the record is always so good when he has time to prepare for an opponent.

His in game adjustments need help from a young high IQ guy. Probably one upstairs in the booth.
I would prefer to see a high IQ guy in the booth for real time adjustments. Don't care about age. But your timing is off. The time to quit this team was when Palko, Quinn, Huard or Thigpen were taking snaps. (I thought about it, but the Chiefs are ensconced in my DNA.) If you can't support this team with Mahomes under center, then maybe you should find another sport. Women's beach volleyball has its benefits.

Image: Not Safe for Work
NSFW Image

Last edited by T-post Tom; 02-24-2022 at 08:59 PM..
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 08:54 PM   #234
MVP

Mahomes may be the best QB I ever saw. I just can't fathom what happened still **** the sorry ass Bungles. The same mofo that ****ed us in Cincinnati was the same ref in the SB last week (Froggy with the glasses) so whatever.....That mofo had me heated at the end of that first bengal game and sure enough, he shows up big time at the end of the Ram/Bengal game, right on cue. SMH
ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-24-2022, 08:56 PM   #235
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
But do you think its play calling?

LOL. Wise guy eh?
Old 02-24-2022, 09:02 PM   #236

If Patrick Mahomes didn’t want Eric Bieniemy back, then EB wouldn’t be back. That’s not based on reporting, we just all know it to be true. And I think it’s an important part of this story.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 09:03 PM   #237
MVP

Quote:
If Patrick Mahomes didn’t want Eric Bieniemy back, then EB wouldn’t be back. That’s not based on reporting, we just all know it to be true. And I think it’s an important part of this story.

EB back mean story = bullshit, point blank period. "Don't put the camera on EB.." Huh? That shit didn't even make sense....LOL
Old 02-24-2022, 09:06 PM   #238
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARROW2 View Post
EB back mean story = bullshit, point blank period. "Don't put the camera on EB.." Huh? That shit didn't even make sense....LOL
Is this the same dude that wrote about Pioli getting pissed about candy wrappers?

I think this is the same douchebag lol.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2022, 09:06 PM   #239
Why so serious?

Quote:
This is such an obvious and simple truth that transcends the thousands of jumbled and muddled words Marty/Clay/Bill have offered in opposition.

Keep
It
Simple
Stupid
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 09:41 PM   #240
Chiefs

Quote:
ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote