Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-30-2020, 12:27 AM   #2
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Bwahahaha! The 1998 game was the epic Chiefs beatdown of Ryan Leaf!

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...9809200kan.htm
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 12:30 AM   #3
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 02:26 AM   #4
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post

Just like the Chiefs. They gave up a 72 yrd TD run to Natrone Means.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 12:28 AM   #5

That "more interceptions than completions" stat was actually the famous Ryan Leaf game against the Chiefs.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 12:37 AM   #6
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

The 2005 game was a matchup of the 49ers and Bears. Our own Kyle Orton piloted the Bears to a win on the strength of 67 yards passing, aided by a 108 yard return of a missed field goal.

On the other side of the field, the 49ers started Cody Pickett (who?). On a very windy day, Picket went 1 of 13 for 28 yards and 1 interception.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...0511130chi.htm
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 12:37 AM   #7

Rain Man beat me to it.

Well if you want another stat... that 12 yards was their lowest total since 1983. It was John Elway's first game. He went 1-8 for 14 yards. Steve Deberg also played and threw 8 passes, but they allowed a bunch of sacks, and the Broncos finished with 1 net yard passing.

Amazingly, they beat the Steelers 14-10.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 12:41 AM   #8
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
Rain Man beat me to it.

Well if you want another stat... that 12 yards was their lowest total since 1983. It was John Elway's first game. He went 1-8 for 14 yards. Steve Deberg also played and threw 8 passes, but they allowed a bunch of sacks, and the Broncos finished with 1 net yard passing.

Amazingly, they beat the Steelers 14-10.

I figured Elway would have something to do with it.
Old 11-30-2020, 12:43 AM   #9
www.nfl-forecast.com

Fangio also chewed out the QB group for violating COVID protocols. I’m pissed the NFL scheduled us opposite of this game so I couldn’t watch.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 12:45 AM   #10
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Fangio also chewed out the QB group for violating COVID protocols. I’m pissed the NFL scheduled us opposite of this game so I couldn’t watch.
Yeah, I really wanted to see it. Too bad it wasn't the Sunday Night game.

Hey, I wonder if it'll be replayed on NFL Network this week.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 10:12 AM   #11
Facts are stubborn things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Fangio should get fired for this

To not have a culture firmly entrenched to handle your business in order to keep something absurd like this from occurring is unacceptable.

It's also an indicator of a lack of attention to detail that is probably part of the reason why it doesn't look like Lock's gonna make it. He better learn that lesson STAT.

You think Brees or Brady or Manning or Mahommes is going to allow something so easily avoidable from preventing them from playing in a game?

It's not just the talent that makes those guys great, it's getting the most out of it due to work, attention to detail, not being sloppy even in practice, etc.

That's a loser clown organization move. If Elway wasn't Elway something like this could get him wacked too.
warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-30-2020, 03:21 PM   #12
I could of gone pro

I watched the game for about ten minutes. The guy Hinton looks small, like a high school player. I saw him make 3 passes, one was a deep ball for him, maybe 25 yards and he looked like someone throwing a hail mary, the ball arched so high and was out of bounds to the receiver. The other two passes fell short and hit the ground. The guy has no arm stretch whatsoever. I could see that in five seconds, what were they thinking. If I was a Broncos fan I would be embarassed.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 03:22 PM   #13
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
I watched the game for about ten minutes. The guy Hinton looks small, like a high school player. I saw him make 3 passes, one was a deep ball for him, maybe 25 yards and he looked like someone throwing a hail mary, the ball arched so high and was out of bounds to the receiver. The other two passes fell short and hit the ground. The guy has no arm stretch whatsoever. I could see that in five seconds, what were they thinking. If I was a Broncos fan I would be embarassed.

WTF are they supposed to do?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 03:23 PM   #14
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
WTF are they supposed to do?
With 32 practice squads, don't tell me they couldn't find a guy better than some dude that was on the street.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-30-2020, 06:05 PM   #15
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post

Worse than Palko?
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.