Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-19-2024, 06:53 AM  
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

**Happy Juneteenth**

What are you doing to celebrate this new Federal holiday?

What's on the dinner menu?

Did you get the day off or got to work and collect holiday pay?

Happy Juneteenth
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2024, 10:55 AM   #226
Generational Player

Horrible branding/marketing.

Freeing slaves should be a sweet holiday but the name is a turn off.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 10:59 AM   #227
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Not surprisingly, you completely missed the point of why I made that comment. Considering you have IQ of a common flea, I'm going to try and lay it out for you like I would to my 4-year old niece.

The point is, you try and pretend that Black Americans are still oppressed; they absolutely aren't, at least in most parts of the country. Deep south, sure, there are still some nuts down there, but the majority of the country doesn't give a flying mouse turd what color people are anymore as long as they are decent humans and are contributing to society. DEI programs actually give them an advantage in many areas of the country.

You implied I had an easier life than most Black people just because of the color of my skin, which is pure dogshit. There are plenty of white people who start out with nothing and work their way up, and that opportunity is there for any Black American as well. They are not held back by anyone these days except their own culture who many times demonizes them for wanting to improve themselves. They are also severely hindered by their own race constantly killing each other, but you don't bother mentioning that, either.

So again they can enjoy their day, as they should, but stop pretending things are still so miserable for them. They aren't, no matter how much bleeding heart lunatics like you need to pretend they are to make yourself feel like you're a good dude or something by going to bat for them. It's so painfully transparent and stupid, you just make yourself look like a total cuck.
To act as if we’re completely removed from any racial prejudice in this country is kind of crazy. I get the argument that none of us were alive during slave times, but it’s not like the end of slavery is when things became equal.

The 13th amendment was written so that America could continue to run slavery in this country literally behind closed doors. Our current president is the one who wrote the Crime Bill that started the mass incarceration of these for-profit prisons so we’re not as disassociated with that ugly part of our past as you may wish we were.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-20-2024, 11:04 AM
staylor26
This message has been deleted by staylor26.
Old 06-20-2024, 11:06 AM   #228
Stay down bitch!

No day off but it’s a bullshit excuse for banks to close and delay a lot of people’s direct deposit (including mine).
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-20-2024, 11:10 AM   #229
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
To act as if we’re completely removed from any racial prejudice in this country is kind of crazy. I get the argument that none of us were alive during slave times, but it’s not like the end of slavery is when things became equal.

The 13th amendment was written so that America could continue to run slavery in this country literally behind closed doors. Our current president is the one who wrote the Crime Bill that started the mass incarceration of these for-profit prisons so we’re not as disassociated with that ugly part of our past as you may wish we were.
I never said we were completely removed, but we are nowhere near at the level where some people pretend we are, especially amongst the general population. Most of us just want to get along with everyone and have peace in society. Hell, go to the Middle East, China or Russia if you want to see what racism is. We have made incredible strides here, and I'm not sure how much more we can do or how much harder things can be pushed to make people happy.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 11:52 AM   #230
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut View Post
My ancestors lived in the North from day one. We had nothing to do about it. We fought in the Civil War.

Don't lump my family and ancestors into your white guilt.

You seem to be unaware that the North also kept slaves and also treated black people like shit. Shit... it wasn't abolished in CT. until 1848.

Chances are astronomical that your ancestors treated black people like shit. On the off chance that they were angelic and saintly... the post you replied to stated "the average white person whose family has been in the US for a while".

So if they were as highly evolved and enlightened as you are (LMFAO) then they weren't "the average..." and it didn't apply to them.

Last edited by Mephistopheles Janx; 06-20-2024 at 01:33 PM..
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-20-2024, 12:02 PM   #231
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post

The slavery that persists today isn’t enforced by our government. Literally everyone except the assholes who profit off of it agree it is highly unethical. We’re doing everything in our power to stop it.

I just don’t know what more you want to hear about the situation..?
Valid point that I have a counter argument to but would derail this thread. I'll just put it this way, governments all over the world are complicit in slavery.

But to your point, its not legal.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2024, 12:05 PM   #232
Diablo Negro

Quote:
There is no non-homogenous society on Earth that exist without racial prejudice, that's a pipe dream. And I would argue the US is actually in the better half of the scale towards the top.

Evidence? More people immigrate here than to any other country in the world every single year.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2024, 12:06 PM   #233
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Valid point that I have a counter argument to but would derail this thread. I'll just put it this way, governments all over the world are complicit in slavery.

But to your point, its not legal.

Thank you. I assume you’re referring to the border SNAFU you mentioned earlier.

In either case I am cool with leaving the convo here.

I would agree that world governments are most likely complicit. Lots of money changing hands in government agencies, too much for me to assume the best from the ones getting their palms greased.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2024, 12:08 PM   #234
The talking stonehead

Quote:
There is no non-homogenous society on Earth that exist without racial prejudice, that's a pipe dream. And I would argue the US is actually in the better half of the scale towards the top.

Evidence? More people immigrate here than to any other country in the world every single year.
There’s a difference between racial prejudice and systemic oppression.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-20-2024, 12:10 PM   #235
Diablo Negro

Quote:
There’s a difference between racial prejudice and systemic oppression.
You think systematic oppressions still exist in the US?
Old 06-20-2024, 12:13 PM   #236
The talking stonehead

Quote:
You think systematic oppressions still exist in the US?
The part you intentionally removed from the post you quoted from me should explain it a little more. I think you know that or you wouldn’t have taken the time to remove it from your discussion.
Old 06-20-2024, 12:23 PM   #237
C Chiefs once a year!

Well no BBQ last night.

Seems my wife wanted to celebrate Juneteenth by bringing home Pho.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-20-2024, 12:34 PM   #238
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
They stole all the cars at once? Seems unlikely.
What is wrong with you?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2024, 12:39 PM   #239
Diablo Negro

Quote:
The part you intentionally removed from the post you quoted from me should explain it a little more. I think you know that or you wouldn’t have taken the time to remove it from your discussion.
No, actually it doesn't answer my question. I asked you a simple question, do you think right now that systematic oppression of black people exist in the US?
Old 06-20-2024, 12:58 PM   #240
The talking stonehead

Quote:
No, actually it doesn't answer my question. I asked you a simple question, do you think right now that systematic oppression of black people exist in the US?
Of course I do. The prisons are filled with non violent drug offenders still to this day because of that crime bill that Biden introduced to this country in 94. Those prisoners have children living back in the ghettos (places that were built by the redlining system put in place by our real estate markets) with a lack of funding to their schooling systems that have become part of the school to prison pipeline. Many more systems in place if you wanted to do some of your own research as well.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote