Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-01-2021, 03:34 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Trey Smith Thread*****

More to come!

Spoiler!

Last edited by Dante84; 12-13-2021 at 04:09 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2021, 12:16 PM   #226
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Humphrey is a 2nd round, highly touted C prospect who started at a high end college in a big offense.

Smith was supposedly a top 50 pick hampered with injury issue. Same with Niang.

It's not like you're starting 3 late round dudes.
You're starting 3 rookies on a 2 time super bowl team with a half billion dollar QB to protect....this seems like a good idea to you? When we have perfectly good backup vets to mix in with these guys. All because of every fans desire to "play the young guys".

It makes no sense.
mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-10-2021, 12:56 PM   #227
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkp785 View Post
You're starting 3 rookies on a 2 time super bowl team with a half billion dollar QB to protect....this seems like a good idea to you? When we have perfectly good backup vets to mix in with these guys. All because of every fans desire to "play the young guys".

It makes no sense.
You're ok starting lesser players because they have experience?

Wylie at RG and Remmers at RT?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 01:03 PM   #228
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
You're ok starting lesser players because they have experience?

Wylie at RG and Remmers at RT?
The whole idea is that the guys with experience are BETTER players.

Nobody is suggesting we put lesser players out there just because they have experience. Having experience is part of what makes a vet a potential better option.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2021, 01:05 PM   #229
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
The whole idea is that the guys with experience are BETTER players.

Nobody is suggesting we put lesser players out there just because they have experience. Having experience is part of what makes a vet a potential better option.
I know what those guys are though. I've seen Wylie at RG and RT. I've seen Remmers and while he was good at RT there last year, I'm not sure that's something that will carry over.

I don't have a problem if that's who they roll with, I'm just saying roll with whoever is the best players there, experience be damned.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2021, 01:10 PM   #230
Banned

Quote:
I know what those guys are though. I've seen Wylie at RG and RT. I've seen Remmers and while he was good at RT there last year, I'm not sure that's something that will carry over.

I don't have a problem if that's who they roll with, I'm just saying roll with whoever is the best players there, experience be damned.
Who in God's name has mentioned Wylie starting? Where'd you get that nonsense. Remmers at RT and Blyth at C is what I said.
mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-10-2021, 01:11 PM   #231
'Tis my eye!

Quote:

Well, Wylie isn't even in the conversation so not sure why you're bringing it up.

As for Remmers, he we good at RT last year. Niang was sitting at home and despite all the work he did while away, you just got done saying there's only so much you can learn from the bench.

And finally, we don't disagree. I want the best players too. There's also Andy's method which as we saw in the Super Bowl, isn't always that way.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 01:21 PM   #232
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
There's only so much you can learn on the bench.
And only so much you can do with Patrick on the IR. Starting 3 OL that haven't taken 1 NFL snap should be a fireable offense.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2021, 01:31 PM   #233
Veteran

With Humphrey getting a lot of first team reps, does Blythe get some guard time? It doesn’t seem likely the team would roster two Center-only players. The team has always valued versatility and having Blythe at RG could potentially help Creed get extra eyes on protection calls if he wins the spot.
ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-10-2021, 03:07 PM   #234
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Who in God's name has mentioned Wylie starting? Where'd you get that nonsense. Remmers at RT and Blyth at C is what I said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Well, Wylie isn't even in the conversation so not sure why you're bringing it up.

As for Remmers, he we good at RT last year. Niang was sitting at home and despite all the work he did while away, you just got done saying there's only so much you can learn from the bench.

And finally, we don't disagree. I want the best players too. There's also Andy's method which as we saw in the Super Bowl, isn't always that way.
Go listen to Andy talk about the competition for the LG spot today's presser.
Old 06-10-2021, 03:14 PM   #235
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Yeah, I don't even need to listen to know that's coach speak.

Joe Thuney didn't get $48M in guarantees to not be the starting LG.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 03:14 PM   #236
MVP

I know we got Blythe and Wylie. But word is Long got hurt today. Trey Smith will have a shot at the starting position.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-10-2021, 03:48 PM   #237
Choco Favre

If Remmers is going to play RT what about Niang to guard?
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2021, 03:55 PM   #238
Banned

Quote:
Andy's not putting Thuney anywhere other than LG. He's as locked into a position as you can be on that line. Him and Brown already know their spots.
Old 06-10-2021, 04:01 PM   #239
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Andy's not putting Thuney anywhere other than LG. He's as locked into a position as you can be on that line. Him and Brown already know their spots.
O. city meant RG. Typo's happen. And he did mention Wylie and Allegretti along with the other candidates. Said we are okay at the position.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-10-2021, 04:04 PM   #240
In Search of a Life

And FWIW, I have never heard Andy be so short with answers.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.