Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-17-2022, 06:49 PM  
Mostly Ignored

CP Planeteer's Biggest Blunder Tourney

So, a thought crossed my mind today while reading through the EB drama thread, and watching Clay be criticized by the dude that burned down his entire apartment with a chimney starter and cookie sheet.

What are the biggest Planeteer blunders in CP history? Was it Reerun threatening a politician? Pete claiming the eventual SB Champion Chiefs wouldn't sniff the playoffs? InMen not knowing how heat works? Mav's big arrival?

Consider this a nomination thread. If we get enough to put together a tourney, I'll run it.

The rules are pretty simple, it has to be something that has created a pile-on here at CP, and nothing from the DC Cesspool.

If you make a nomination, please give a decent summary of the event, because that description will be what I use during the tourney.

Peace and Love.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 06:35 PM   #226
Emporer of Mongo

whoever's idea it was not letting us have tags 24/7/365
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 06:35 PM   #227
Emporer of Mongo

random dart throw at any of deberg or pete's posts
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 06:37 PM   #228
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Care to make that into English.
Fixed

I was distracted by my granddaughter calling me just to tell me she loves me. With her turning 13 soon, I cherish those moments more than anything.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 06:51 PM   #229
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Hootie effectively stealing CPers money
Frankie and his "break apart in mid air" stance
PR Capone and his dog ramp
Kirstie Tynes actually deciding to post on CP
Hometeam posting a pic of his tattoo

This was some of the funniest shit on the planet ever....
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 06:58 PM   #230
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
Meh, making Zach a mod was a bigger blunder.
That actually happend?
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 07:02 PM   #231
Starter

There has to be some weight to the age of the 'blunder'. For me, I'll always remember GoChiefs driving around and around the block . . .
Craash must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Craash must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Craash must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Craash must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Craash must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Craash must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Craash must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Craash must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Craash must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Craash must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Craash must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-18-2022, 07:20 PM   #232
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craash View Post
There has to be some weight to the age of the 'blunder'. For me, I'll always remember GoChiefs driving around and around the block . . .
That's before my time. What's the story there?
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 07:24 PM   #233
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
That's before my time. What's the story there?
It was in a confusing time for him, he live posted about how he was driving around and around a girls house trying to get the nerve to stop. It sounds simplistic now, but it was amazing to see that tread 'get it's burst' before "get/lost it's burst" existed.

As I recall, he somehow got the thread deleted.

I think this was just before meatpeaker.

Last edited by Craash; 02-18-2022 at 07:47 PM..
Craash must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Craash must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Craash must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Craash must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Craash must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Craash must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Craash must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Craash must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Craash must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Craash must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Craash must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-18-2022, 07:29 PM   #234
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
That actually happend?
Heh, yeah. Believe it or not, Zach was actually a cool dude at one point. He left KC for school in Springfield(?), got a job in a coffe shop(?) hanging around douchey people and assumed their douchey ways.

He was still a mod at the time of the change and it wasn't all that pretty at the end.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 07:31 PM   #235
Supporter

I may have the most famous of all chiefs tats, but at least I didnt fug a tranny
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 07:56 PM   #236
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
That actually happend?
Zach used to be a nice kid, or at least pretended to be. He went to at least one CP function. I've met him. There's a picture of us floating around here somewhere sitting at a table on Joe's deck. He was level-headed, respected and well liked. They didn't make him a mod as a goof. Seemed like a good choice at the time. IIRC he tired of it and quit. And then one day - BOOM - he just started acting like a douche to everybody. It was actually kind of shocking. And over the years he's only gotten worse, until he bottomed out and became the miserable sniping **** you see today.

No idea what caused it. And I no longer care.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 08:07 PM   #237
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
Heh, yeah. Believe it or not, Zach was actually a cool dude at one point. He left KC for school in Springfield(?), got a job in a coffe shop(?) hanging around douchey people and assumed their douchey ways.

He was still a mod at the time of the change and it wasn't all that pretty at the end.
I thought he quit first, but that was a long time ago.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 08:07 PM   #238
Woman should only make babies

I am obsessed with zach for whatever reason his dad dying he seemed go go wonky. He does lots of service woek for the city.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 08:08 PM   #239
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
I am obsessed with zach for whatever reason his dad dying he seemed go go wonky. He does lots of service woek for the city.
You misspelled "woke."
Old 02-18-2022, 08:12 PM   #240
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I thought he quit first, but that was a long time ago.
Yeah, I’ve definitely slept and drank quite a bit since then so, I’m not going to plant my flag on that particular point.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.