Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2022, 10:34 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins

Will update OP with more info.

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2022, 11:09 AM   #2371
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
He cited $25M to AJ Brown. “I told the Chiefs just pay me what AJ Brown got and we good”.

Uh AJ Brown got traded in April during the draft more than 1 month after Tyreek got traded.
Beat me to it.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2022, 11:09 AM   #2372
In Search of a Life

I'm guessing he meant Devante, but still.

Just say "they paid me the most guaranteed money so I went there".

It's not hard. No one will be upset you went for the money. It's fine.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2022, 11:13 AM   #2373
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
i love it

I started to watch this, but then just said **** it.

Trying to remember this guy fondly and appreciating everything he did for us is much easier if I ignore everything he's done since.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 11:15 AM   #2374
Court Jester

This is like Derrick Henry saying that he doesn’t get to run the ball enough.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 11:15 AM   #2375
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I'm guessing he meant Devante, but still.

Just say "they paid me the most guaranteed money so I went there".

It's not hard. No one will be upset you went for the money. It's fine.
Then he's just dumb. Adams is not Brown, Brown is not Adams. That's a pretty glaring mistake if that's what it was.

As for people being upset, if he had gone to Miami and went about his business, most of us wouldn't care, if not continue to support and follow him. But he decided to run his mouth. **** him. I hope he gets hit with an AIDS tree coated in antifreeze.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 11:16 AM   #2376
Super Grover

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
I actually kind of see his point. His target average did go down quite a bit over the last several weeks last season. There are even a few games in there with only 2-3 targets like he said. Last game of the year in Denver he had 3 targets and 1 catch for 2 yds. Bizarre. I didn’t remember that.

But the bottom line is that he still finished the year near the top of the league in targets. And with the most targets he’s had in a Chiefs uniform (by a lot). I think it was a Chiefs record. While sharing the field with one of the greatest TEs ever. Just laughably narcissistic. I assume he’s smart enough to understand that with the amount of attention that he draws from defenses, there will be times that they have to go elsewhere. And the offense was at its best down the stretch, so he can’t pretend that it was detrimental to the team.

It’s funny that he claims to have no ill will toward anybody, including Veach, yet he’s chomping at the bit to play KC and make a statement.

At some point it was rumored that the Chiefs camp felt like he was stunting Mahomes’ growth as a QB and also that he wasn’t the world’s greatest teammate behind closed doors. I have to think there’s truth to that. Otherwise, I doubt they let him go over a few million per. If he were a less selfish player, I’m betting he’d still be in KC.

Good luck winning Super Bowls in Miami. Not happening.

Umm because he was hurt in the Denver game . That’s why. Smh
KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-13-2022, 11:20 AM   #2377
In Search of a Life

In general, if Andy Reid is ready to let a guy like that leave....yeah, I'd say Andy has banked enough trust in those types of things to say "ok, there's something here".
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2022, 11:31 AM   #2378
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
Double cover and bracket. They have no run game outside of Tua, who's lost a step since his concussions and seems timid to be as great of a ground threat when everything opens up. Make Jalen Waddle and Mike Gisicki beat you, if they can. With Mike McDaniel as a young head coach, he doesn't seem to have a ton of patience, he's always looking for the home run ball.
Tua has been surprisingly good. But defenses have started to adjust and he's had a real bad 2 weeks. And it's going to get really interesting to see what his flutter ball looks like in buffalo this weekend. Wxpected to be 29 degrees with possible snow
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2022, 11:32 AM   #2379
In Search of a Life

Tyreek still lives in CP's head.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 11:37 AM   #2380
MVP

And apparently Chiefs Kingdom still lives in Tyreek's head as well . . . . . .
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 11:56 AM   #2381
In Search of a Life

Tyreek.... says something about the Chiefs, the players, the coaches

CP.... says he should stfu and just enjoy his money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
Tyreek still lives in CP's head.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2022, 11:58 AM   #2382
MVP

Sharpe wanted him on his podcast and Dolphins spent week in LA, where he does the show.

Both are from rural Georgia. Sharpe asked questions and Tyreek pretty much has to say something.

Tyreek thinks out loud sometimes and tries to jazz up his story.

Except for future games against Chiefs, Tyreek has moved on. Dolphins at Chiefs next year since AFC West plays AFC East next year. Will be at Arrowhead since Chiefs were at Dolphins in 2020 and Dolphins had international game in London in 2021.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-13-2022, 12:01 PM   #2383
Most Valuable Villain

“Football is a team sport.”

Five seconds later.

“I wasn’t getting targets like I wanted.”

Man, just shut the **** up for once.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 12:03 PM   #2384
Beyond the Rapids

No one will disrespect you for saying you went for the money, man. Just be honest about it.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2022, 12:05 PM   #2385
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razaele View Post
No one will disrespect you for saying you went for the money, man. Just be honest about it.
I’d probably still have some respect for him if he did. Everyone wants to get paid. Just say that and stop with this bullshit.

You didn’t get targeted? Yeah because defenses were double and triple teaming you. You just expected Pat to force the ball to you every down?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.