Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2023, 06:41 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-01-2023 at 11:09 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2024, 04:55 PM   #2371
Thank you

What if he wins SB MVP.....
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2024, 05:07 PM   #2372
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
What if he wins SB MVP.....
The way he's been coming on lately?

Anythings possible, 150 and 3 tuddies would probably do the trick
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 06:25 PM   #2373
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyy God View Post
Give me a WR in 1/2 and another in 3/4, Bart.
I know he didn’t do much until this last season, but the more I watch Xavier Legette, the more I like him. Speed, size, contested catches, catches with his hands, high points the ball well, and super physical. SEC guy, so did these things against the best of the best. Reminds me of Anquan Boldin, but with low 4.3 speed.

I’m a draft geek, and to be honest I’m not very good at projecting OL and to some degree DL, but I’ll put my WR and CB track record up against anyone’s. I had Rice going to us in the 2nd last year pre-draft.

I think Legette’s lack of production until last season will actually work in our favor. If he produced throughout his entire career like he did last season he’d be gone long before we picked. According to some scouting video that someone posted in the WR thread in the draft forum, he just got tired of mediocrity and busted his ass working to become better before last season.

Rice and him as our WRs would be freaking scary for the rest of the league.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2024, 06:30 PM   #2374
Veteran

Does Ward cover Rice in the SB? Can Rice play his usual game and carve up the Niners defense? Curious how this match up is gonna play out.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-30-2024, 08:42 AM   #2375
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
Does Ward cover Rice in the SB? Can Rice play his usual game and carve up the Niners defense? Curious how this match up is gonna play out.

If the 49ers go man, I’d expect Ward to take Rice.

I don’t expect them to play a ton of man, though. It’s not in their defensive DNA.

Only two teams played less man than the 49ers (Saints and Bengals) and the corners they tend to have usually are zone fit guys.

Even with the Chiefs struggles at time against man coverage, I’m not sure man is a good answer for the 49ers because it’s just not what they are built to do at all.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2024, 09:43 AM   #2376
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
If the 49ers go man, I’d expect Ward to take Rice.

I don’t expect them to play a ton of man, though. It’s not in their defensive DNA.

Only two teams played less man than the 49ers (Saints and Bengals) and the corners they tend to have usually are zone fit guys.

Even with the Chiefs struggles at time against man coverage, I’m not sure man is a good answer for the 49ers because it’s just not what they are built to do at all.
I expect them to do something like cover-2 man where they put safeties deep and double Kelce. They'd be insane if they came out in zone like the Ravens did. Mahomes and Kelce carved up the statistically greatest defense of all time (according to dumbass ravens fans).
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-30-2024, 10:31 AM   #2377
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamonster View Post
I expect them to do something like cover-2 man where they put safeties deep and double Kelce. They'd be insane if they came out in zone like the Ravens did. Mahomes and Kelce carved up the statistically greatest defense of all time (according to dumbass ravens fans).
That's not in their traditional game plan, though. Cover 3, Cover 4, Cover 6. That's what they do.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2024, 10:34 AM   #2378
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
That's not in their traditional game plan, though. Cover 3, Cover 4, Cover 6. That's what they do.
They'll do the same thing the Ravens tried to do. Nothing over the top and make the Chiefs play mistake free football. That and hope that 4 can get home or rush Mahomes.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2024, 11:29 AM   #2379
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
They'll do the same thing the Ravens tried to do. Nothing over the top and make the Chiefs play mistake free football. That and hope that 4 can get home or rush Mahomes.
This. It's very unlikely they come out doing something different than what they've been doing all year. This game could look like the Ravens game. We have to keep the pedal to the metal in the 2nd half. The 49ers have a real quarterback, unlike the Ravens
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 12:33 PM   #2380
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJake View Post
This. It's very unlikely they come out doing something different than what they've been doing all year. This game could look like the Ravens game. We have to keep the pedal to the metal in the 2nd half. The 49ers have a real quarterback, unlike the Ravens
Thankfully, the 49ers don't have that Ravens defense. As long as we play mostly mistake free, I think stopping Mahomes is a tall order for the niners
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-30-2024, 01:01 PM   #2381
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Yeah, I think you're right. They'll do that for a half. And if Mahomes, Kelce, Rice, and Pacheco execute, the Chiefs will methodically dice them up.

They showed in the first half against the Ravens they can play at the efficiency level of the 2022 offense, if teams play zone and try to make them go on long drives.

The question is how long San Fran will stick with that?
Old 01-30-2024, 01:02 PM   #2382
Hockey Town

Quote:
Yeah, I think you're right. They'll do that for a half. And if Mahomes, Kelce, Rice, and Pacheco execute, the Chiefs will methodically dice them up.

They showed in the first half against the Ravens they can play at the efficiency level of the 2022 offense, if teams play zone and try to make them go on long drives.

The question is how long San Fran will stick with that?
If they try to man guys up with dudes like Lenior having to do it they'll get roasted.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2024, 01:06 PM   #2383
Veteran

This dude had 2 postseason TD's wiped off the board cause of BS penalties btw. His redemption is due.
Old 01-30-2024, 01:09 PM   #2384
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
This dude had 2 postseason TD's wiped off the board cause of BS penalties btw. His redemption is due.
He also had 2 to 3 in the regular season he got stopped at or inside the 1
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2024, 01:57 PM   #2385
MVP

Quote:
Good call broham and I FULLY expect that they will come in and try to run that Tampa 2 shell.

The issue is, Rice figured out zones as the season went on and of course there's Kelce.

I just see this matchup as the best we could hope for in this game. Rice should have a big day
TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.