Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 03:16 AM   #2356
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Don't they have Fred Warner and Kwon Alexander at LB?

Those guys are good
Yes I’m not saying they aren’t. I was actually acknowledging that they’re usually a strength.

But they aren’t covering Kelce so other than maybe being a little better covering Williams out the backfield and having an impact in the run game, it’s not going to help much.

Their impact will be minimal.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 03:16 AM   #2357
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by All22 View Post
You're one of the most reasonable posters here so I'll ask you...

Why do the Chargers give y'all such a hard time? There talk on the 49ers forums about Gus Bradley defenses giving Mahomes fits and Saleh is from that coaching tree.
We're like 13-1 against them over the last 7 years.

We're 25-3 against the entire AFC West since 2015.

What hard time do the Chargers give us?
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 03:18 AM   #2358
In Search of a Life

Quote:
We're like 13-1 against them over the last 7 years.

We're 25-3 against the entire AFC West since 2015.

What hard time do the Chargers give us?
Their defense held us to 31 points in week 17! They clearly have our #.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 03:18 AM   #2359
MVP

Quote:
You're one of the most reasonable posters here so I'll ask you...

Why do the Chargers give y'all such a hard time? There talk on the 49ers forums about Gus Bradley defenses giving Mahomes fits and Saleh is from that coaching tree.
Biggest X Factor is Derwin James. He's pretty incredible.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-23-2020, 03:19 AM   #2360
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Their defense held us to 31 points in week 17! They clearly have our #.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 03:20 AM   #2361
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Right. But they still can't beat us.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 03:22 AM   #2362
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
They have a little bit of everything.

They have 2 really good pass rushers, 2 really good corners, and probably the best safety in the NFL when healthy.

They matchup better with us than the 49ers because it isn’t all about their front 4. They have the secondary to match.

That’s why I said for all that talent they have up front, they’d be better off losing 1 or 2 guys for a couple upgrades in the secondary for this matchup.

With all that said, we still put up 21+ on them even on a bad day. The Chargers just defend us a little better than most because of the reasons I stated and the fact that they are so familiar with us. That’s why the Seahawks were able to hold the 49ers under 30 both games despite not having a lot of talent on D too IMO.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 03:23 AM   #2363
Rookie

I'll put it in simpler terms for the simpletons in here. I think it's a lot more likely that the 49ers put up 40+ on the Chiefs mediocre D than the Chiefs have scoring 40+ on he 49ers.

I don't care what they did these weak AFL teams. I've seen the 49ers D when healthy enough during the season to know that they will be a struggle to score against for any D.

The media has got many people blind.
John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 03:30 AM   #2364
Starter

Quote:
Baltimore shut your run game down and made Jimmy Grapes try to win, which was a disaster. It was never even as close as 3 points. Baltimore is a joke of a team with a one-dimensional running QB. We've beaten them twice over the past 2 seasons.
Baltimore shut our run game down? Screw watching the game, did you even look at the box score? Mostert had 150 yards on 19 carries.

Quote:
We almost beat GB and DID beat MIN with a QB that was teaching math and coaching high school ball at the beginning of the season behind a backup Oline.
We crushed both teams barely using a QB at all. We could've put anyone in there and won those games comfortably.

Quote:
Texans and Titans were good enough to spot 24 and 10 point leads to and still kick their asses.
You didn't kick the Titans ass... it was 21-17 at the start of the 4th quarter.
All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-23-2020, 03:30 AM   #2365
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Dowd View Post
I'll put it in simpler terms for the simpletons in here. I think it's a lot more likely that the 49ers put up 40+ on the Chiefs mediocre D than the Chiefs have scoring 40+ on he 49ers.

I don't care what they did these weak AFL teams. I've seen the 49ers D when healthy enough during the season to know that they will be a struggle to score against for any D.

Funny how the 49ers great D is only 5 spots better in PPG with a HUGE 1.3 pt difference.

18.9 PPG = GREAT

20.2 PPG = MEDIOCRE

Also, the Chiefs and the 49ers have a pretty much identical SOS. You’ve said more dumb shit in this thread than any of your fellow 49er fans combined, which says a lot.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 03:32 AM   #2366
left blank intentionally

Quote:

Well, Grampa Boomer, hate to break it to ya, but the AFL doesn't ****ing exist anymore. Like 15 years before I was born.

Do you still call movies "talkies"?

JFC...

Second, your dumbass can continue thinking that the Chiefs defense is "mediocre". You're in for the rudest awakening when Frank Clark bends Mostert clean the **** over right in front of God and everyone.

Good luck, Gramps. There's absolutely no way that the 49ers score 40+ on that defense. For that to happen, Jimmy Grapes would have to literally turn into 1990 Joe Montana, and even then, this defense is playing with a chip on their shoulder.

But I don't need to explain that to you - you know all about the AFL and teams like the New York Titans, the Boston Patriots and the Houston Oilers.

Now shut the **** up and have another Wurthers, old man.
Old 01-23-2020, 03:37 AM   #2367
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Baltimore shut our run game down? Screw watching the game, did you even look at the box score? Mostert had 150 yards on 19 carries.
That's it? From THE JUGGERNAUT!?

Since you guys use the wing T and don't need a QB you'd think you could do that in one quarter.

150 yards is like 2 passes for Mahomes.

Quote:
We crushed both teams barely using a QB at all. We could've put anyone in there and won those games comfortably.
Good thing for you guys, since Jimmy G is pretty much anyone.

It's funny, how he barely threw...but still gave up a sack and an interception

Mahomes, by comparison, has thrown for almost 1000 yards this postseason without an interception.

Quote:
You didn't kick the Titans ass... it was 21-17 at the start of the 4th quarter.
Oh, but we did. Did you watch the game?

When Mahomes hit Watkins for that 60 yarder in the 4th...Vrabel looked like his soul was crushed. He knew it was over right then.
Old 01-23-2020, 03:39 AM   #2368
Starter

Quote:

I wouldn't call the Chief's D mediocre, it's good, well above average but I wouldn't put it above the Vikings or Saints. But yes, it's more likely we blow them out than they blow us out.

Jump to the middle of any of their playoff game threads and you'll see many of these same posters freaking out about getting blown out.
All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-23-2020, 03:40 AM   #2369
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Funny how the 49ers great D is only 5 spots better in PPG with a HUGE 1.3 pt difference.

18.9 PPG = GREAT

20.2 PPG = MEDIOCRE

Also, the Chiefs and the 49ers have a pretty much identical SOS. You’ve said more dumb shit in this thread than any of your fellow 49er fans combined, which says a lot.

Aren't you being hard on John Dowd?

Hey, he's old. Feeble-minded. Still thinks the Chiefs are in the "AFL".

I mean, you're right, but the other 49ers trolls have said some dumb shit, too.
Old 01-23-2020, 03:41 AM   #2370
left blank intentionally

Quote:
I wouldn't call the Chief's D mediocre, it's good, well above average but I wouldn't put it above the Vikings or Saints. But yes, it's more likely we blow them out than they blow us out.

Jump to the middle of any of their playoff game threads and you'll see many of these same posters freaking out about getting blown out.
Ok, guy. You'll notice I'm not one of those pantywaists.