TambaBerry CARDINALS
bigjosh BUCCANEERS

Rules

Spoiler!

Chiefs Planet Bowl I Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl II Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl III Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl IV Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs

Last edited by pugsnotdrugs19; 08-07-2018 at 01:47 PM..
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2018, 09:19 PM   #2356
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
Shhhhh. Well actually...
you can't switch off fast enough...i'm not chucking you lobs to run under, sonny

if i lob it up, its because cooks is 5 yards behind one of your slow-ass corners
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2018, 09:20 PM   #2357
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
you can't switch off fast enough...i'm not chucking you lobs to run under, sonny

if i lob it up, its because cooks is 5 yards behind one of your slow-ass corners
Pretty sure that's not what he means.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2018, 09:20 PM   #2358
Sarcasm

Turtle knows what I mean
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-03-2018, 09:21 PM   #2359
I'll be back.

if you set every defender on the field to a custom defensive assignment before the snap i'm going to be pissed
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2018, 09:23 PM   #2360
Choco Favre

His user has been described as 'Dane esque.' Do you plan to attack his user controlled area or stay away?
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2018, 09:23 PM   #2361
Sarcasm

If you behave, I’ll even tell my secret after the game. Turtle knows about this from our game the other day. And I used this on Pugs today as well.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-03-2018, 09:27 PM   #2362
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
His user has been described as 'Dane esque.' Do you plan to attack his user controlled area or stay away?
It all depends on the situation. If I call the right play, and my player is in the right position, it doesn't matter if he's in coverage if I put the ball in the right spot.

I have two receivers with an almost magical ability to grab 50-50 balls. I know they can beat either of his corners.

At the same time, I'm not going to throw into coverage when he's obviously got position on a certain route.

At the end of the day I feel confident that if he's usering one door closed, another door is going to be open to me on that play. I'm not a one-read player.

Also, I can always just tell my massive, meaty, throbbing, pulsating COCK of an offensive line to butt**** his user defender. There's nothing he can do about that.

Andrew Norwell is coming for dat ass.
Old 04-03-2018, 09:27 PM   #2363

NWO, IT’S A PLEASURE TO BE WITH YOU GUYS, HERE ON THE FIELD, FROM UP CLOSE, JUST WATCHING COACH CLAYTON WENDLER FROM HERE. YOU WATCH HIM NOW ON THE SCREEN. HIS DIVERSITY AND HIS BACKGROUND IS HELPING HIM A LOT TONIGHT. STAR WARS FANATIC AT YOUNG AGE, CUCK EXTRAORDINARILY IN THE NFL, AND HERE HE IS, HAVING THE TIME OF HIS LIFE, THIS NIGHT MAKING HIS HEAD COACHING DEBUT.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2018, 09:31 PM   #2364
I'll be back.

also, HOLY SHIT

Old 04-03-2018, 09:32 PM   #2365
Sarcasm

I’ve been stockpiling scouting points to be used on guys after the combine numbers are released
Old 04-03-2018, 09:32 PM   #2366
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
NWO, IT’S A PLEASURE TO BE WITH YOU GUYS, HERE ON THE FIELD, FROM UP CLOSE, JUST WATCHING COACH CLAYTON W. (name withheld) FROM HERE. YOU WATCH HIM NOW ON THE SCREEN. HIS DIVERSITY AND HIS BACKGROUND IS HELPING HIM A LOT TONIGHT. STAR WARS FANATIC AT YOUNG AGE, CUCK EXTRAORDINARILY IN THE NFL, AND HERE HE IS, HAVING THE TIME OF HIS LIFE, THIS NIGHT MAKING HIS HEAD COACHING DEBUT.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2018, 09:42 PM   #2367
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
everyone ****ing BE HERE tomorrow night at 8 and get ready to join the ps4 party...i want everyone to watch me pull down alex smith's pants and rip off his dick

ill send invites at 8
I'll try to get a mic if I have time tomorrow.

The one last Alex Smith tirade will be epic
Old 04-03-2018, 09:46 PM   #2368

Don't know if it's a good idea for all of us to be in a party together while the 2 play their game.
Old 04-03-2018, 09:48 PM   #2369
Choco Favre

Alex is pissed at Clay after all of those years of abuse.

He's ready. He's determined.

It's time for him to do the butt****ing.
Old 04-03-2018, 09:49 PM   #2370
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Alex is pissed at Clay after all of those years of abuse.

He's ready. He's determined.

It's time for him to do the butt****ing.