Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-25-2017, 12:10 PM  
MVP

***** 2017 Chiefs Training Camp Week 1 Megathread *****

This is merely a repository for information. All points of discussion that deserve their own thread should have one, without dip********s posting Q.

Get excited:
Spoiler!

SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

Roster:

http://www.chiefs.com/team/roster.html

New Twitter feed - thanks SNR!

Last edited by saphojunkie; 07-27-2017 at 01:00 PM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2017, 09:26 PM   #2341
MVP

One of the deciding factors is two teams in KC's division have entirely new systems/coaches...the other has JDR.

The AFCW has a brutal schedule...not a good year to introduce/learn from scratch.

KC wins the division by 2 games...and the West doesn't have a WC team. I think the Bengals/Titans bounce into the mix....
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2017, 09:27 PM   #2342
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I think even with Alex we win the division. Broncos and Chargers have new first time head coaches and Andy is JDR's father with the way he pulls down his pants every time they meet.

We've got the best roster+coaching staff IMO.
Pragmatically, your breakdown makes all the sense in the world. Unfortunately, I'm just not feelin' it.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2017, 09:30 PM   #2343
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
We're going to have to have some mods ban folks from this thread if it can't stay on task.
It's futile, Direck.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2017, 09:33 PM   #2344
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I just read that the Chiefs are guaranteed 5 wins in the division.

It might be time to take a break. This shit is simply getting out of control.
Really? They didn't have a problem winning 5 division games in 2015 or winning 6 division games in 2016. And we're suppose to regress?? Oh and all these division wins came as Smitty was the QB. He led one of the best come from behind wins in Chiefs history against the Chargers last year. Yes Smitty!!
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 08-07-2017, 09:48 PM   #2345
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
Neither do I.

My first initial take on this season is the take I'm staying with:

Chiefs miss the playoffs this season.

And yes, a GREAT deal of that outcome will be DIRECTLY attributed to Smith.
Yeah I'm thinking the same, but it will attribute to Smith missing a bunch of games to injury. I think Alex is gonna go for broke and he's gonna get lit up.

Andy is likely going to shield PM from playing this year, so Bray would start if Alex goes down and I don't see Bray accomplishing shit.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-07-2017, 09:50 PM   #2346
You gotta kill a few people

Welp, you heard it here first: we'll win every division game ever.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2017, 09:57 PM   #2347
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
Neither do I.

My first initial take on this season is the take I'm staying with:

Chiefs miss the playoffs this season.

And yes, a GREAT deal of that outcome will be DIRECTLY attributed to Smith.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2017, 09:59 PM   #2348
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
I agree. Schedule is brutal especially for a team that can't score worth a damn.
The schedule is a cakewalk and easily the best schedule I've seen in more than 10 years for the Chiefs.

You can change your username, Tuckdaddy, but you're still clueless.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2017, 09:59 PM   #2349
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Welp, you heard it here first: we'll win every division game ever.
I said we will win 5 division games this year!
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 08-07-2017, 10:02 PM   #2350
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Yeah I'm thinking the same, but it will attribute to Smith missing a bunch of games to injury. I think Alex is gonna go for broke and he's gonna get lit up.

Andy is likely going to shield PM from playing this year, so Bray would start if Alex goes down and I don't see Bray accomplishing shit.
This is ****ing reeruned.

All I've read for years by the dumb****s is that this team wins 11 games a year, IN SPITE of Alex Smith, yet injury to him causes the Chiefs to miss the playoffs?

Get your story straight.
Old 08-07-2017, 10:04 PM   #2351
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
This is ****ing reeruned.

All I've read for years by the dumb****s is that this team wins 11 games a year, IN SPITE of Alex Smith, yet injury to him causes the Chiefs to miss the playoffs?

Get your story straight.
It's pretty straight, Dane.

Alex isn't going to tilt the needle one way or another. He manages the game to let the team do a lot of the lifting.

Bray sucks and will lose games. Pretty straight forward.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-07-2017, 10:05 PM   #2352
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:

Alex isn't going to tilt the needle one way or another. He manages the game to let the team do a lot of the lifting.

Our run defense gets fixed no one is beating us... I say that with confidence.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-07-2017, 10:06 PM   #2353
LEGEND!

Quote:

How do we know Bray sucks? He has yet to play in a game. People thought Dak wasn't that great coming out of college and look how that turned out.
Old 08-07-2017, 10:07 PM   #2354
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
Our run defense gets fixed no one is beating us... I say that with confidence.
I agree with you. We have DJ back and Logan now in. Our defense will stop teams. If Smitty just does what he does we will win. I'll even say the Chiefs beat the Pats first game
Old 08-07-2017, 10:09 PM   #2355

I don't know that we should be worried about the schedule.

The way this team has played under Reid, it's usually not the good teams you have to worry about. It's the trap game against a .500 team at home. We had the best strength of victory in the league for most of last season. This repeated idea that they can't beat good teams is completely overblown.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.