Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-21-2020, 12:43 PM   #23371
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Yeah, there's no reason to run here to post about it then.
You notice how one group of posters can take anything posted in here with a grain of salt and another group has to immediately dispel anything they don't agree with?

I mean ECHO chamber away, I didn't post anything political.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 12:44 PM   #23372

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
So what happened exactly? Nothing?
Its blowing up on twitter TBD. Authentication of the emails should be easy to prove if people are just pulling them down.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2020, 12:46 PM   #23373
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Yup, and he didn't care if he was found.
I wonder if he still felt that way at the end.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2020, 12:47 PM   #23374
Life is changing..

Missouri DHSS numbers yesterday

Cases in Missouri: 5,807

Total Deaths: 177

Patients tested in Missouri (by all labs): approximately 56,986
As of 2:00 p.m. CT, April 20

Missouri numbers today

Cases in Missouri: 5,941

Total Deaths: 189

Patients tested in Missouri (by all labs): approximately 56,986 (not updated as of 4/21/20)

Increase of 134 cases. Let's see those testing numbers.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2020, 12:48 PM   #23375
MVP

We're all sick of being quarantined. Hell I'm on day 30 something.

But saying man I'm sick of this. Maybe you know what maybe it's all bullshit? Yeah f this let's all just say screw it and go back to normal!

That's just going to make this shit last longer.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-21-2020, 12:48 PM   #23376

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
I wonder if he still felt that way at the end.
I'm sure he was happy he lived in a country were he was allowed to make that choice.

Freedom is free
Old 04-21-2020, 12:49 PM   #23377
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Its blowing up on twitter TBD. Authentication of the emails should be easy to prove if people are just pulling them down.
What do the e-mails say?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2020, 12:49 PM   #23378
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
We're all sick of being quarantined. Hell I'm on day 30 something.

But saying man I'm sick of this. Maybe you know what maybe it's all bullshit? Yeah f this let's all just say screw it and go back to normal!

That's just going to make this shit last longer.

Yeah, but apparently you still care if you live or die.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2020, 12:50 PM   #23379
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
I'm sure he was happy he lived in a country were he was allowed to make that choice.

Freedom is free
Sure, it was a great choice.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 12:52 PM   #23380

Quote:
What do the e-mails say?
I don't wanna put stock into any of them till I know they have been authenticated. But basically worst case about the origins of the virus mostly.

Also the hack include World Bank, CDC, Gates Foundation, WHO, Wuhan Institute of Virology.
Old 04-21-2020, 12:52 PM   #23381
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
What do the e-mails say?

Gates: "Yo Merkle, want to go grab lunch?"

Merkle: "No, my explosive diarrhea has returned. I can't go more that 50 feet from a restroom."

Gates: "I understand. Maybe the WHO has some advice for you." *adds WHO to the email chain*

WHO: "HERP DE DERP I KNOW NOTHING. There is no documented transmission of diarrhea from person to person."
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2020, 12:52 PM   #23382

Quote:
Yeah well at least he was free to make it.
Old 04-21-2020, 12:55 PM   #23383

Quote:
Sending a tweet didn't make him sick. Tweeting the opposite opinion won't keep somebody safe, either.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2020, 12:58 PM   #23384
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Sending a tweet didn't make him sick. Tweeting the opposite opinion won't keep somebody safe, either.
I didn't say it did. Getting exposed to SARS-CoV-2 did.

McDaniel is survived by a wife and two sons. In his obituary, the family pleaded for “everyone to continue practicing social distancing to keep each other safe.”
Old 04-21-2020, 01:03 PM   #23385

Quote:
I didn't say it did. Getting exposed to SARS-CoV-2 did.

McDaniel is survived by a wife and two sons. In his obituary, the family pleaded for “everyone to continue practicing social distancing to keep each other safe.”
Yeah but you're mocking him for his "choice". The only thing we know is he tweeted displeasure with government ordering businesses to shut down. The article states they don't know circumstances of how he was exposed.

I'm already getting sick of these "GOT EEM!" stories every time somebody who disagreed with how we're handling this dies.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.