Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-21-2020, 12:14 PM   #23356
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Because we routinely find effective xenobiotics already in our stockpile for novel infectious viruses.

You know as well as I do that even if it did work it still wouldn't work.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2020, 12:14 PM   #23357
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Is it because they speak the truth and people like you don't want the truth getting out!!!#W@!?
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2020, 12:15 PM   #23358
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post

I cant verify but the thread has some authentic looking stuff and conspiracy stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Holy shit, if the leaks turn out to be verified ****..........
Yeah, there's no reason to run here to post about it then.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 12:16 PM   #23359
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

WOAH WOAH WOAH guys

We don't know what those leaks said.

Maybe it's not conspiracy related or political at all.

Maybe they said, "Wow, we are worried about this virus. Let's work together to find a solution. I will share all of the data I have and you should do the same. Teamwork makes the dream work!"
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2020, 12:22 PM   #23360
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
You know as well as I do that even if it did work it still wouldn't work.
No, I don't, because I actually can differentiate my ass from my elbow in these matters.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2020, 12:23 PM   #23361
New and Improved

Quote:
How's the agenda going?
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2020, 12:27 PM   #23362
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
No, I don't, because I actually can differentiate my ass from my elbow in these matters.

LOL
Old 04-21-2020, 12:31 PM   #23363
Life is changing..

So what happened exactly? Nothing?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2020, 12:32 PM   #23364
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
So what happened exactly? Nothing?

Nothing. Skipping the last 40 posts would probably be a good thing. I think it's safe to say that we're all bored and looking for things to argue about.
Old 04-21-2020, 12:32 PM   #23365
MVP

Well this happened

Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-21-2020, 12:34 PM   #23366
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Well this happened

"I say bullshit! It shouldn't keep those of us from Living our Lives."https://t.co/lLxv8yXPS7
— Mark Ames (@MarkAmesExiled) April 21, 2020

Ok? Sick or not, he didn't want to be cooped up.
Old 04-21-2020, 12:35 PM   #23367
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Ok? Sick or not, he didn't want to be cooped up.
The virus doesn't care whether you're going stir crazy or not. It doesn't care about what you rail about. It just "wants" to find a target.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2020, 12:36 PM   #23368

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Well this happened

So basically he was right. These measures didn't save him, but instead just made his final days miserable.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2020, 12:36 PM   #23369
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
The virus doesn't care whether you're going stir crazy or not. It doesn't care about what you rail about. It just "wants" to find a target.

Yup, and he didn't care if he was found.
Old 04-21-2020, 12:42 PM   #23370
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
So basically he was right. These measures didn't save him, but instead just made his final days miserable.
That's obviously the lesson in all of this lock down stuff.

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote