Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 02:39 AM   #2311
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Baltimore kicked the Niners ass.
They lost by 3 to the Ravens. That's not bad.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-23-2020, 02:39 AM   #2312
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hern View Post
I hesitated typing that “shutting down Mahomes” line. You’re right. Highly doubt it happens. But I have to have faith in our defense. At least our Dline.
You do you. Your dline is good. But...
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 02:39 AM   #2313
Rookie

Quote:
We didn't stack the box against the Titans. We beat their asses with 4 down lineman and our MLB.

The Packers line is GARBAGE.

You guys should feel LUCKY you didn't have to play Seattle or NO again.

**** your stats. I watched your team. Your defense is decent. But you're a mediocre team with a decent running game. That's it. You can't handle mobile QBs. That's been proven.

"Lethal"? . You barely beat Seattle once, lost to them once, and beat two VERY mediocre teams in MIN and GB. Baltimore kicked your ass. And they're not even the best the AFC has to offer.

You can lube up and bend over to grab your ankles, or we can go in dry...but it's inevitable either way. It's going down.
Baltimore kicked our ass? They won by 3 points in overtime in shitty weather at their home.....if anything we should be commended for that game. It could have went either way.

rabblerouser "Kill yourself queer"

I've never seen a fanbase who are so unreasonable and ignorant. I know I came into this thread a little cocky but the personal attacks aren't needed. I kinda see why my Raiders buddy can't stand Chief fans no offense. This has been my first time chatting with Chiefs fans and I can honestly say I'm not impressed. I usually can talk football with even Seahawks fans.

If you're not saying that the Cheifs are an unbeatable juggernaught you got flamed in here. Ridiculous
John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-23-2020, 02:41 AM   #2314
Banned

Quote:
I don’t get what those scores matter. For the exception of the Falcons game, we out scored the opponent.

No worries tho, I get it. KC is Thanos with all the infinity rings.
Nah, we're worse than Thanos. And y'all Niners mother ****ers can't time travel so... bye.
Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-23-2020, 02:41 AM   #2315
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
They lost by 3 to the Ravens. That's not bad.
It was never that close.

The 49ers could've won if they wouldn't have given the game away on multiple occasions. Baltimore shut down the 9ers running game, so SF had to rely on Jimmy Grapes.

So Baltimore had tough sledding in the rain, all they did was held on to the ball and let Jimmy G **** it up for the 9ers. Which he totally did.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 02:41 AM   #2316
MVP

Quote:
I hesitated typing that “shutting down Mahomes” line. You’re right. Highly doubt it happens. But I have to have faith in our defense. At least our Dline.
I would say it depends on definition of shut down. I think he gets at least 10 points on you, even if you guys play awesome. He has extremely rare playmaking ability, and I don't think you can totally shut it down for 0 points.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-23-2020, 02:42 AM   #2317
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Dowd View Post
Name calling? Really?
When you say something that isn’t fact as though it’s fact, yes, you’re going to get called a dipshit.

Ex:

“The earth is flat”

“Ok dipshit”
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 02:42 AM   #2318
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Baltimore kicked our ass? They won by 3 points in overtime in shitty weather at their home.....if anything we should be commended for that game. It could have went either way.

I've never seen a fanbase who are so unreasonable and ignorant. I know I came into this thread a little cocky but the personal attacks aren't needed. I kinda see why my Raiders buddy can't stand Chief fans no offense. This has been my first time chatting with Chiefs fans and I can honestly say I'm not impressed. I usually can talk football with even Seahawks fans.

If you're not saying that the Cheifs are an unbeatable juggernaught you got flamed in here. Ridiculous
You're cocky as hell and can't spell Chiefs.

It's "i before e", third grade spelling.

Learn how to spell "Chiefs" and maybe we'll engage you.
Old 01-23-2020, 02:43 AM   #2319
Starter

Quote:

They’re definitely a tough crowd. Rabbs and Burke are really cool tho. They mean no harm. They’re just really pumped for their team. As are we. These are the kinda guys I wanna hang out at the bar with.
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-23-2020, 02:44 AM   #2320
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I would say it depends on definition of shut down. I think he gets at least 10 points on you, even if you guys play awesome. He has extremely rare playmaking ability, and I don't think you can totally shut it down for 0 points.
Oh you can REALLY go **** yourself now. 10 ****ing points? This offense fully healthy hasn’t scored less than 26.

What the **** dude?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 02:45 AM   #2321
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
You're cocky as hell and can't spell Chiefs.

It's "i before e", third grade spelling.

Learn how to spell "Chiefs" and maybe we'll engage you.
Well, to be fair, it is “i before e, except after c”, and brother man over here ain’t the brightest bulb in the bunch, so he likely doesn’t realize that even though it’s after a c (technically), it’s still ie.
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 02:45 AM   #2322
left blank intentionally

Quote:
If this thing turns into 12-9 or some crap like that...
Mahomes will give us a show.

Don't know about Kyle "Knute Rockne" Shanahan and their antiquated Wing T offense they run, though.
Old 01-23-2020, 02:46 AM   #2323
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire View Post
Well, to be fair, it is “i before e, except after c”, and brother man over here ain’t the brightest bulb in the bunch, so he likely doesn’t realize that even though it’s after c, it’s still ie.
There's an "h" in between the C and the i?
Old 01-23-2020, 02:46 AM   #2324
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Oh you can REALLY go **** your self now. 10 ****ing points? This offense fully healthy hasn’t scored less than 26.
I'm just giving the Niners their best case scenario. Most likely he puts 20+ on them. The other guy brought up "shut down" so it depends on your definition of that phrase. My only point was that they aren't going to hold him to 0.
Old 01-23-2020, 02:47 AM   #2325
left blank intentionally

Quote:
I'm just giving the Niners their best case scenario. Most likely he puts 20+ on them. The other guy brought up "shut down" so it depends on your definition of that phrase. My only point was that they aren't going to hold him to 0.
35, bare minimum.

In the 20s would be "shut down".

Niners, they may score 3 TDs. Especially if we score in the 50s range.