Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-28-2024, 08:28 AM  
Ultrabanned

Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?

Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:21 PM   #2296
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Western Auto building sign would be seen from center field. Downtown skyline behind left field. I would assume the scoreboard in right just because of distance and go block the views from Grand.
Are there any renderings of this? It sounds like it'd be better received than the last ordeal.
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Yesterday, 06:54 PM   #2297
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Western Auto building sign would be seen from center field. Downtown skyline behind left field. I would assume the scoreboard in right just because of distance and go block the views from Grand.
Most people today have no clue what Western Auto was.

I do think this is a pretty nice location. Washington Park has some sentimental attachment for me. When The Engineering firm I worked for was located on the Plaza and later 29th and Main I would meet my eldest Sis who worked at Hallmark in the the Arts Department. I'd bring a burger and Fries from Winsteads and sometimes Checkers. We would sit under a nice shade tree near Old George and have lunch. We did a lot of work for the Halls on the expansions at Hallmark Cards and the layout of skywalks around Crown Center.

My sis is no longer with us but I often think of those times when we were younger and healthy.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:49 PM   #2298
I'll **** anything that moves!

Just checked another site talking about the potential Washington Park site, and like clockwork, it is roundly getting dunked on for all the same lame ass reasons.

Parking! Gridlock! Taxes! Gentrification! Homeless! Crime! George Washington! Billionaires! Kauffman is great!

Seriously, these ****s need to get laid in the worst way...
GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GabyKeepsMeWarm must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:10 AM   #2299
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy View Post
It is not costing you billions of dollars... the benefits far outweigh the costs....unless you want KC to take a step back and be a glorified Little Rock.
Pushing back on a bad plan with unnecessary demolition yielded a better plan. It's okay to demand better. We're no longer desperate for whatever we can get in KC.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:32 AM   #2300
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
Pushing back on a bad plan with unnecessary demolition yielded a better plan. It's okay to demand better. We're no longer desperate for whatever we can get in KC.
Better location I will give you but we haven't seen a plan yet. Stick to better prices for Route 44 refills and slurpy machines that are always ready buttercup.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:44 AM   #2301
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
Just checked another site talking about the potential Washington Park site, and like clockwork, it is roundly getting dunked on for all the same lame ass reasons.

Parking! Gridlock! Taxes! Gentrification! Homeless! Crime! George Washington! Billionaires! Kauffman is great!

Seriously, these ****s need to get laid in the worst way...
Did this "plan" really change anything other than they aren't going to tear down some beloved local spots?

Quit blaming the tax payers that have to pay for this billionaire welfare.
vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:34 PM   #2302
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Better location I will give you but we haven't seen a plan yet. Stick to better prices for Route 44 refills and slurpy machines that are always ready buttercup.
Ah yes. From the same guy who thinks our airport is terrible.

Sorry if I do not look to you for takes on big civic projects.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:49 PM   #2303
Fight, build, win!

Civic project lol more like line Shermans and his investor's pockets.

Stick to the Current and Sporting KC Soccer Mom!