Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 02:12 AM   #2281
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
So you think every team is the same team they were week 1.

Good to know you’re a ****ing reerun that shouldn’t even be acknowledged anymore.

Are you asking me if I think that or telling me??
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-23-2020, 02:12 AM   #2282
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Dowd View Post
Doesn't matter if Chiefs run D is still 29th or not come superbowl time. Chiefs do not have an elite run defense and I really feel like the 49ers run game this year shreds most defenses if the 49ers are full committed to it which they will be vs the Chiefs.
Right. Titans fans said the same shit last week. And to be fair, Henry had 3 straight games with 180+ yards.

And then we shut that shit down hard. And their game manager QB didn't have an answer.

Think about that.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 02:13 AM   #2283
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Dowd View Post
Doesn't matter if Chiefs run D is still 29th or not come superbowl time. Chiefs do not have an elite run defense and I really feel like the 49ers run game this year shreds most defenses if the 49ers are full committed to it which they will be vs the Chiefs.
I dunno, I could see the Niners going with some play action throws quite a bit. Titans had pretty solid success. They scored 17 points in the first half and seemed like most of their really good movement on each drive was from play action throws instead of running the ball. I could see the Niners going with similar approach.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-23-2020, 02:13 AM   #2284
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiego49er View Post
Certainly you don't know much about the 49ers. Apparently you missed the fact that our team was decimated with injuries during that point in the season. We STILL won a lot of of those games despite it. And we now have a lot of the key guys back for the playoff run. Which makes our defense completely different and much more dominant. As evidenced by the playoffs so far. We dominated our opponents.
How are you matching up against:

Tyreek
Watkins
Hardman
Kelce

Here’s your answer:

You aren’t.

You simply don’t have the talent to match up.

Mahomes/Andy are going to screen and bomb your defense to death.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 02:14 AM   #2285
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hern View Post
Are you asking me if I think that or telling me??
It’s pretty obvious you do based on the fact that you think the stats on the entire season are relevant and choose to ignore any context whatsoever.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 02:14 AM   #2286
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Ignorant.

New defensive coaching staff
More than half the defenses players were new this year.
Going from 3-4 base to 4-3 base

The run defense has gotten better every game since about the halfway point and right now our run defense is every bit as good as yours.

No, **** that.

KCs run defense RIGHT NOW is BETTER than SFs.

You’ll find out all about it next Sunday.
I'd take our run over theirs all day.

Clark and Pennel are playing straight NASTY
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 02:16 AM   #2287
Starter

Quote:

Tyreek
Watkins
Hardman
Kelce

Here’s your answer:

You aren’t.

It's called pass rush and an elite front 4. And it negates them all.

How are you matching up against Sanders, Samuel, Kittle and Mostert and Juice.

You aren't.

You simply don't have the talent to match up. Further our offensive line will blow you right off the ball.
SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-23-2020, 02:17 AM   #2288
left blank intentionally

Quote:
It’s pretty obvious you do based on the fact that you think the stats on the entire season are relevant and choose to ignore any context whatsoever.
Hey Hey!

Herm had a hard day at work. Go easy on him. Make him feel good about the 49ers chances.

"Yeah, our run D is ranked 26th. Don't know if we can stop you guys. 49ers are real good. Jimmy Grapes, man...should we even go to Miami? Why show up of we're just going to get BEAT!??"

Old 01-23-2020, 02:17 AM   #2289
MVP

Quote:

Tyreek
Watkins
Hardman
Kelce

Here’s your answer:

You aren’t.

They are confident the pass rush will get to Mahomes on many occasions. They don't even need to get to him that often. If they can get a strip fumble, those are big momentum changing plays.

It's gonna be a major challenge for the Chiefs offensive line and we'll see how they deal with it. One thing I know. There is literal evidence of Mahomes under pressure on every single play (LSU game in college) and he pulled some serious magician stuff in that situation.

If the Niners pass rush lives up to the hype, I am looking forward to seeing Mahomes show off his magical scrambling and off-platform abilities for 100+ million people...and then maybe some of the idiots will stop calling him a system QB or whatever other dumb stuff.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-23-2020, 02:18 AM   #2290
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Well, you've had a hard day at work, and your fellow 49er fan dropped us from 26th ranked rush D to the 29th for some reason, so I guess those numbers are real important to you guys...I guess you all may as well feel good about things now, today. Because this defense is going to shock the shit out of you when they shut down the SF running game and make a ****ing mockery out of your barely-capable game manager of a QB Jimmy Sour Grapes.

Buddy.
Thanks for caring about me friend.

Bottom Line is both fan bases will be shocked in whatever happens Sunday. We can easily shut down Mahomes and y’all would be surprised. On the flip side Mahomes may dismantle us in which case we’ll be surprised.
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-23-2020, 02:19 AM   #2291
Rookie

Quote:
You sir are a special kind of reerun if you think you could beat us running the football.

The Titans and everybody else thought that last week too until we killed King Henry. Your RB isn’t nearly as good, as it has more to do with your scheme.
Ah yes, a scheme that the Chiefs will not be able to stop. You aren't just gonna be able to stack the box vs us like you did against the Titans. The Titans running game is completely different.

Our system can make any fast RB succeed because it's not based on individual talent. We're gonna have so many open holes with speedy RB's running through them that it doesn't really matter who the RB is. Just ask the Packers line how much fun they had stopping us.

Quote:
So you think every team is the same team they were week 1.

Good to know you’re a ****ing reerun that shouldn’t even be acknowledged anymore.
Check our stats on D when our team is fully healthy vs that little stint when we had all of our injuries on D and then come back and tell me why I'm worried. I might sound a bit brash but it's really just confidence.

I think the Chiefs are good I just feel like the 49ers are the overall better team and it will show. We can win this game with our offense and defense. Chiefs are not shutting our offense down in this game. Not with Shanny using the full playbook.

We're not some mediocre AFL team. We are lethal from both sides of the ball
John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-23-2020, 02:19 AM   #2292
SuperBowl or bust

Suggs and Clark sealing the edges while Pennel/Nnadi/Jones clean up the rest is as good as it gets in the nfl for a 40 front.

Im literally not worried at all about their running game.

I’m a little worried about the short passes to the backs and their speed in the open field paired with Kittle taking attention of the safeties...but I’m confident Spags will have a plan to keep SFs offense in check and to cause turnovers.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 02:20 AM   #2293
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiego49er View Post
It's called pass rush and an elite front 4. And it negates them all.

How are you matching up against Sanders, Samuel, Kittle and Mostert and Juice.

You aren't.

You simply don't have the talent to match up. Further our offensive line will blow you right off the ball.
Haha you have a rude awakening coming
Old 01-23-2020, 02:22 AM   #2294
In Search of a Life

I love 49ers fans acting like they dealt with so much adversity in regards to injuries.

Did Bosa get hurt? Buckner? Sherman? Jimmy G? Other than Kittle missing 2 games, all of your best (and QB) players were healthy the entire season.

The Chiefs on the other hand literally had all of our best players miss time and each more than one game.

Get the **** out of here with the injury shit.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 02:22 AM   #2295
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
They are confident the pass rush will get to Mahomes on many occasions. They don't even need to get to him that often. If they can get a strip fumble, those are big momentum changing plays.

It's gonna be a major challenge for the Chiefs offensive line and we'll see how they deal with it. One thing I know. There is literal evidence of Mahomes under pressure on every single play (LSU game in college) and he pulled some serious magician stuff in that situation.

If the Niners pass rush lives up to the hype, I am looking forward to seeing Mahomes show off his magical scrambling and off-platform abilities for 100+ million people...and then maybe some of the idiots will stop calling him a system QB or whatever other dumb stuff.
Since Fisher returned, Mahomes has been clean and putting Wis in at LG has helped everyone.

SFs front is talented, but they aren’t going to dominate our OL by any stretch of the imagination