Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-19-2020, 10:52 AM   #22756
The Maintenance Guy

Ugh...back to the death talk I guess.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2020, 10:53 AM   #22757
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Enter nurse BRC to explain death in detail
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 10:54 AM   #22758
Banned

Quote:
Let's get goth.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2020, 10:57 AM   #22759
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2112 View Post
The mom and pop hardware stores are the places to go. I went to a place called “better living” the next town over. Place was empty and had everything I was looking for. Home Depot and Lowe’s 50 people in the store at a time and then 10 out and 10 in with a long line. **** that
That's taking it really seriously. 50 doesn't seem like many people for a Home Depot/Lowes sized store. I see limits around here but they don't seem that strict for the most part.
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-19-2020, 10:57 AM   #22760
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Enter nurse BRC to explain death in detail
I'd rather wait in line for 2 hours at Home Depot for a 1/2" angle stop.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 10:58 AM   #22761
"Think BOOM!"

Speaking today at the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research in Manhasset, New York, Gov. Andrew Cuomo shared Sunday that hospitalizations across the state are on the decline.

"The total hospitalization rate is down again in the state of New York. We're down to 16,000. If you look at the numbers, we're at 18,000 people hospitalized for a period of time. It flattened there for awhile then went down to 17,000. This is a low from our high point of 16,000. The question of whether we have been passed the apex, past the high point, and turned out the high point wasn't a point, but it was a plateau. We got up to a high point and we just stayed at that level for awhile," Cuomo said at a news conference.

Cuomo added: "If the data holds and if this trend holds, we are past the high point and all indications at this point is that we are on the descent. Whether or not the descent continues depends on what we do but right now we're on the descent."
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2020, 11:08 AM   #22762
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
That's taking it really seriously. 50 doesn't seem like many people for a Home Depot/Lowes sized store. I see limits around here but they don't seem that strict for the most part.
It’s been like that here since about the 3rd week in March. Supermarkets aren’t that bad if you calibrate the right time to go. There’s a nobody’s allowed out rule by 8pm here but my shop rite about a mile away is open until 10pm. I’ll go for some stuff (milk eggs and bread) and there’s nobody in there. During the day? **** it! That place is a madhouse
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2020, 11:10 AM   #22763
lifelong Chiefs survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
There were definitely more than 50 inside the Lowes/Home Depot here yesterday. Hell, there were way more than that just trying to get checked out. My wife works at Sams and they're only allowing 300 in the store at a time.
Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.
Old 04-19-2020, 11:13 AM   #22764
I love your mom

Quote:
The mom and pop hardware stores are the places to go. I went to a place called “better living” the next town over. Place was empty and had everything I was looking for. Home Depot and Lowe’s 50 people in the store at a time and then 10 out and 10 in with a long line. **** that
Yeah smaller stores are letting people in up here bu Canadian Tire is order online/ phone pick up only.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 04-19-2020, 11:14 AM   #22765
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Yeah smaller stores are letting people in up here bu Canadian Tire is order online/ phone pick up only.
I guess they are treading lightly.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 11:15 AM   #22766
Banned

Quote:
Necessities man...you gotta stock up! Didn't you learn anything from the toilet paper crisis?
Yea but my usual source, my housekeeper, got deported. Now I got Karen who wears sweat pants to work. But she uses Q-Tips on my baseboards so she's alright.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2020, 11:24 AM   #22767
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
I guess they are treading lightly.
I find these puns to be deflating.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 11:27 AM   #22768
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
I find these puns to be deflating.
Just roll with it.
Old 04-19-2020, 11:28 AM   #22769
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Yea but my usual source, my housekeeper, got deported. Now I got Karen who wears sweat pants to work. But she uses Q-Tips on my baseboards so she's alright.
Q-tips on the baseboards?

I'm guessing she's probably who you'd want to contact for meth. Keep an eye on your valuables.
Old 04-19-2020, 11:30 AM   #22770
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Just roll with it.
Please...spare me...
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote