Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-18-2020, 08:19 PM   #22726
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
I know Montana, he was stupid and lucky confronting someone like that...
Yeah he stayed in his rig which was just as well. My German Shepherd had kind of a low growl going on because she could tell I was getting pissed off. My Doberman was like, whatever. ****ing park Nazi.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 08:29 PM   #22727
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
Thanks. It’s not really anyone’s business as to why people don’t wear a mask or why someone brings their kids into a store.
Mask...eh, your choice. But right now it kinda is everyone else's business as far as the kids. Menard's actually has a ban on kids under the age of 16 at the moment.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2020, 08:56 PM   #22728
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
https://www.azcentral.com/in-depth/n...gs/5131407002/

Distinctive pattern of lung damage noted with COVID-19.

So it’s not just the flu?!?!?!
I think the "it's just the flu" crowd has come around, (or they've been banned from this thread.)

I wonder how common it is for people to have that type of lung damage? Is it just the people with severe cases, or does it include people who get milder cases as well?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2020, 08:57 PM   #22729
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I've always liked p90x since it seems so comprehensive. I've never made more than n00b gains with it, but that's probably more about diet than anything.
Ya diet helps but the amount of energy you need to workout 7 days a week you needs carbs , I freaking hated the yoga so skipped that, Plyo once a week is crazy good for cardio.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 04-18-2020, 09:05 PM   #22730
Life is changing..

Trump hails 'positive signs' in coronavirus fight, says US is 'king of ventilators'

Somewhere, BRC sheds a tear of pride.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 09:47 PM   #22731
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Mask...eh, your choice. But right now it kinda is everyone else's business as far as the kids. Menard's actually has a ban on kids under the age of 16 at the moment.
I’m not leaving my children in the vehicle while I run into a store. Not happening. If there is not a ban on children inside a store, then in fact, it really is nobody else’s business.

Or am I supposed to leave a 7 and 4 year old at home unsupervised?
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-18-2020, 09:54 PM   #22732
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Trump hails 'positive signs' in coronavirus fight, says US is 'king of ventilators'

Somewhere, BRC sheds a tear of pride.
Nah..he will find something to bitch about.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2020, 11:07 PM   #22733
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
I’m not leaving my children in the vehicle while I run into a store. Not happening. If there is not a ban on children inside a store, then in fact, it really is nobody else’s business.

Or am I supposed to leave a 7 and 4 year old at home unsupervised?
That's not my issue to figure out. But be assured, you're not the only one whose life is being complicated by this.

At any rate, you gotta do what you gotta do I suppose, but just understand, in this case, it IS their business. It's not even debatable.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 11:08 PM   #22734
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
it IS their business. It's not even debatable.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2020, 11:17 PM   #22735
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Enjoy the lawsuits,

Because that’s clear cut discrimination
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2020, 11:50 PM   #22736
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Ok. But it's not.
Old 04-19-2020, 08:49 AM   #22737
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Ok. But it's not.
If someone’s kids are inside a cart, minding their own business, then whoever is in the store should also be minding their own business.

I’ll be sure to leave them at home next time I need to do adult stuff at a store. I’ll let DHS know what I’m doing as well. We’ll see how that goes.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-19-2020, 08:52 AM   #22738
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Ya diet helps but the amount of energy you need to workout 7 days a week you needs carbs , I freaking hated the yoga so skipped that, Plyo once a week is crazy good for cardio.
I liked the 2nd half of the yoga with the balance postures... thought those helped. The yoga half is insanely repetitive and boring though. Yeah, a few people who are far fitter than I am have all said Plyo is legit.

If I start it again, I'll probably modify it to do every other day, because it does seem excessive overall. I could make it through most of them (not Plyo), but by the end I'm no where near max weight, which is the knock on that program..
that it ends up being much more about endurance than gains.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2020, 09:09 AM   #22739
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
I'm like 5'7 and 160. The BMI chart always seemed strange to me. It says I'm overweight, but whatever. I'm definitely not in as good of shape as I used to be. Fitness always felt like a chore to me if it didn't involve playing sports.

Errrrrr.... Sorry. I'm 6'5. Bench 350+ pounds. Have an 11 inch dong. Can run the 40 in 4.3 seconds flat.

Still can't believe we lowered the standard to only 11".
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2020, 09:41 AM   #22740
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
You can find fabric reusable masks on Esty for $10 dollars or less.
Yep....ordered some for the fam. So many choices and easy to order.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.