Texas Tech vs. Kansas (-3.5, 61)

Arizona vs. Colorado (+10, 55)

Missouri vs. Tennessee (-1, 58.5)

Miami vs. Florida State (-14.5, 50)

Oklahoma State vs. UCF (+2.5, 64)

Utah vs. Washington (-9, 54.5)

Ole Miss vs. Georgia (-11,59)

West Virginia vs. Oklahoma (-12.5, 58)

Michigan State vs. Ohio State (-31.5, 47)

Florida vs. LSU (-13.5, 63.5)

Texas vs. TCU (+10, 53)

USC vs. Oregon (-15, 73.5)

Last edited by Titty Meat; 11-11-2023 at 10:32 AM..
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2023, 08:55 PM   #2251
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut View Post
What is Iowa's best win? Iowa State? Wisconsin?

The CFP is committee is a joke. Iowa should be ranked #25 at best. No good wins. A bad loss to Minnesota and a blowout defeat to Penn State.

If they weren't a Big 10 team, they wouldn't be ranked that high. They are only up there to justify Penn State and boost the Eastern division winner's resume.
I will hate saying this but I give Iowa props. They had a lot of guys go down this year and still found a way to win they are the exact opposite of Nebraska. Sure they play ugly but those guys are money in a close game. Iowa pissed down their leg not hiring a competent OC because they absolutely could compete in the B1G with just a decent offense
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2023, 09:00 PM   #2252
Supporter

I hope Nix goes to the NFC.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2023, 09:04 PM   #2253
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
I hope Nix goes to the NFC.
Oregon QB’s make for mediocre NFL quarterbacks. Nix was nowhere near as good at Auburn.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2023, 09:07 PM   #2254
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Oregon QB’s make for mediocre NFL quarterbacks. Nix was nowhere near as good at Auburn.
how many good QBs did Texas Tech send to the league that were good prior to Mahomes?
Old 11-24-2023, 09:11 PM   #2255
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2023, 09:23 PM   #2256
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
how many good QBs did Texas Tech send to the league that were good prior to Mahomes?
Fair point. But are you suggesting Bo Nix is the next Patrick Mahomes?
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2023, 09:30 PM   #2257
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Fair point. But are you suggesting Bo Nix is the next Patrick Mahomes?
No my point is you have to judge prospects individually. Is he Mahomes? Well that's silly there's only 1 Mahomes. Would I be happy if the Raiders drafted him? No
Old 11-24-2023, 09:36 PM   #2258
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
No my point is you have to judge prospects individually. Is he Mahomes? Well that's silly there's only 1 Mahomes. Would I be happy if the Raiders drafted him? No
And my point is more that sometimes systems and surrounding players have a big impact on a QB. Nix wasn’t nearly as good at Auburn with a different system and supporting cast. I’m sure he’s grown some so I’ll split the difference which leads me to believe he will be a backup level NFL QB. We’ll see how it plays out. But don’t worry, if he gets drafted by the Raiders they will find a way to **** him up anyway.
Old 11-25-2023, 12:33 AM   #2259
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
meh. Play the game with the rules you have.

It is just one of those weird things.

IMO-KF may be done. He is incredibly emotional after every game. Sure, he is older and more than likely needs to take testosterone. But, it just seems odd.

If he does come back, he needs the Anti Brian.
I think it's really just about his son.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2023, 01:12 AM   #2260
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Goddamn Arky sucks dicks btw.
Yup.

Mostly the same team that you beat you all in a bowl game last year.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2023, 05:48 AM   #2261
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
Yup.

Mostly the same team that you beat you all in a bowl game last year.
Didn't they beat you guys at home last year?
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2023, 07:39 AM   #2262
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
I would’ve said the same thing about Jalen Hurts at Bama vs playing for Lincoln Riley at OU.

Justin Herbert has been a pretty good pro. I don’t think he’s the elite QB that many want him to be, but the talent is undeniable.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2023, 11:07 AM   #2263
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I would’ve said the same thing about Jalen Hurts at Bama vs playing for Lincoln Riley at OU.

Justin Herbert has been a pretty good pro. I don’t think he’s the elite QB that many want him to be, but the talent is undeniable.
Herbert is a stat compiler, but to this point he is not a winner. If Bo Nix enters the NFL and puts up a bunch of numbers but is under .500, will anyone be afraid of him? Maybe I should've rephrased my original response to more along the lines of something like this:

In recent history, Oregon has sent a couple of highly touted and highly drafted QBs into the NFL. They have shown some talent and been okay, but have not lived up to the hype and expectation. My prediction is that Bo Nix follows suit.
Old 11-25-2023, 11:18 AM   #2264
It was not a fair catch

Who do you want?

OSU or UM?

I want OSU. I just hate Michigan
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2023, 11:27 AM   #2265
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Who do you want?

OSU or UM?

I want OSU. I just hate Michigan
UM primarily because I despise OSU.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote