Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-05-2022, 02:03 PM  
In Search of a Life

Trade up options

Credit to Pest in the lounge.

Would you give up next years 1 and 29 to get up high enough to take Johnson?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2022, 02:15 PM   #211
Andy Reid Supporter

I just don’t get it. Travon Walker had Devonte Wyatt and Jordan Davis this season. Before that he had Azeri Ojulari on that DL too.

How was he not more productive? He had to have had so many 1v1’s and with that insane athleticism and size you’d think he’d be killing it
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2022, 02:16 PM   #212
MVP

Because he's a bust
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-21-2022, 02:20 PM   #213
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I just don’t get it. Travon Walker had Devonte Wyatt and Jordan Davis this season. Before that he had Azeri Ojulari on that DL too.

How was he not more productive? He had to have had so many 1v1’s and with that insane athleticism and size you’d think he’d be killing it
No Georgia player got close to 10 sacks last season. That's basically every defensive starter for the last 3 years at Georgia.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2022, 02:30 PM   #214
Andy Reid Supporter

Well Ojulari had 5.5 sacks and 5 TFL’s in his first year starting at Georgia. Then his final year he had 9.5 sacks and 12.5 TFL’s.

I’d consider that really good. But it is troubling why Walker didn’t have that type of production in his circumstance
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2022, 02:33 PM   #215
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Well Ojulari had 5.5 sacks and 5 TFL’s in his first year starting at Georgia. Then his final year he had 9.5 sacks and 12.5 TFL’s.

I’d consider that really good. But it is troubling why Walker didn’t have that type of production in his circumstance
According to Chris Simms Georgia asks their DE's to play containment 1st, rush the passer 2nd. They're not a team that lets their DE's just pin their ears back and attack therefore their rushers often don't get big stats. Simms claims its a scheme thing with Georgia.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2022, 03:21 PM   #216
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
And Jameson Williams played on a top 3 team in the nation that is LOADED with talent. Yet somehow this dude couldn't break out at all at Ohio State.
Joe Burrow couldn’t break out at all at Ohio State…I think it worked out just fine for him.

Jermaine Johnson didn’t last at UGA and he’s more than likely gonna be a top 10 pick…

Guys transfer all the time and they’re just fine…means nothing.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-21-2022, 03:27 PM   #217
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Joe Burrow couldn’t break out at all at Ohio State…I think it worked out just fine for him.

Jermaine Johnson didn’t last at UGA and he’s more than likely gonna be a top 10 pick…

Guys transfer all the time and they’re just fine…means nothing.
There's one QB on the field. It's a little different than WR or DE. And Johnson could have transferred for a number of reasons. They had him listed as a LB in his first year there.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2022, 12:49 PM   #218
Banned

NFLN just said that Carolina is the most likely team to trade down and that they "have a giant call-me sign" up for their pick. Wonder if we can get there with just our two 1s...?

Kayvon Thibodeaux come on down....

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-22-2022, 01:02 PM   #219
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkp785 View Post
NFLN just said that Carolina is the most likely team to trade down and that they "have a giant call-me sign" up for their pick. Wonder if we can get there with just our two 1s...?

Kayvon Thibodeaux come on down....

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

**** and Yes.

Please. Thank you.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-22-2022, 01:54 PM   #220
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
**** and Yes.

Please. Thank you.
He'd be such a great fit here. Superstar personality and play.
mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-22-2022, 01:58 PM   #221
Most Valuable Villain

Carolina is open for business....and it will be a team that wants to jump the other teams for a QB.

Saints.
Steelers.
Old 04-22-2022, 02:06 PM   #222
MVP

Quote:
Carolina is open for business....and it will be a team that wants to jump the other teams for a QB.

Saints.
Steelers.
I'm of the opposite opinion, honestly. I think the Panthers are only open for business if Pickett or Willis isn't there. Their biggest weakness is QB and everybody and their brother knows that Sam Darnold is not a solution. I think the picks at 3, 4, and 5 are going to be hot on the phones for the QB trades to get in front of Carolina. Carolina knows it but doesn't have the same ammo to do anything about it. I say that because those teams are going to want picks this year too, they are all reloading. They are all also in a relatively favorable position as they all have another high 1st rounder to lean on in the event they do trade back.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-22-2022, 02:10 PM   #223
Banned

Quote:

Saints.
Steelers.
Meh. If they're passing on a QB-which Carolina needs. That means that both Malik and the Pitt kid should fall. I suppose that ATL might go for one but idk....not too many other worries.

A Carolina-KC trade makes a ton of sense. They have 5 picks and don't pick again till the 5th round.
Old 04-22-2022, 02:10 PM   #224
Colorado Chief Fan

If we could give up our two 1s only and get 6 and land Thibedoux, that would be hard to pass up!

I feel like it really limits this draft though for us. Is he worth it? Ive only watched one game he played in and yes he stood out to me right away. I had never heard of him before watching that game so I had no bias either way.

I literally said out loud, who the **** is this guy? Holy shit! That was only one game though. He did look dominate.

I really like the idea of trading up with 29 but not to far to land Edge or WR that wont be there at 29.

Then using 30 to trade back and recoup what we gave up to go up. Giving us one top 20ish player and still maintaining picks in rounds 2 and 3.

I truly feel like that would be the best use of our picks to improve more of our team than one position. BUT maybe that guy is really that good? He had better be if we give up two 1s!! Still seems like not enough to get to 6 but maybe Carolina thinks they could get their QB at 29 and add another first rounder.
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 02:13 PM   #225
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I'm of the opposite opinion, honestly. I think the Panthers are only open for business if Pickett or Willis isn't there. Their biggest weakness is QB and everybody and their brother knows that Sam Darnold is not a solution. I think the picks at 3, 4, and 5 are going to be hot on the phones for the QB trades to get in front of Carolina. Carolina knows it but doesn't have the same ammo to do anything about it. I say that because those teams are going to want picks this year too, they are all reloading. They are all also in a relatively favorable position as they all have another high 1st rounder to lean on in the event they do trade back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkp785 View Post
Meh. If they're passing on a QB-which Carolina needs. That means that both Malik and the Pitt kid should fall. I suppose that ATL might go for one but idk....not too many other worries.

A Carolina-KC trade makes a ton of sense. They have 5 picks and don't pick again till the 5th round.
Or they believe that they can still get a QB in the middle of the first and pick up another asset to go along with it.