Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-24-2020, 10:17 PM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan View Post
The game against Alabama in the OP has me fairly concerned.

- Lots of hunting for the play and abandoning his gaps.

- Isn’t around the ball nearly as much as he should be.

- seems to move with a purpose, but for the sake of appearing to move with a purpose.

Im a bit skeptical of his ability to read a play and react. Am I off base with this?
Not in my opinion, but obviously I'm completely off my rocker for disliking the pick...

Then, of course, the thing CP never gives credit towards:
Wonderlic 10 - 6th percentile. Scores below this mark are generally considered illiterate.
Wonderlic 14 - 16th percentile. Willie Gay, Jr. who is expected to come in and immediately learn how to play the position at an NFL level, learn the defensive playbook, and start in 2020 because CP.
Wonderlic 22 - 51st percentile. Scores around this mark (20, commonly) are generally considered average intelligence.
Wonderlic 0-9 - CP's finest.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 10:29 PM   #3
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Not in my opinion, but obviously I'm completely off my rocker for disliking the pick...

Wonderlic 10 - 6th percentile. Scores below this mark are generally considered illiterate.
Wonderlic 14 - 16th percentile. Willie Gay, Jr. who is expected to come in and immediately learn how to play the position at an NFL level, learn the defensive playbook, and start in 2020 because CP.
Wonderlic 22 - 51st percentile. Scores around this mark (20, commonly) are generally considered average intelligence.
Ah, not to argue, but here's some Wonderlic facts for you:

Marcus Mariota's WL score: 33

Jameis Winston's score: 27

Peyton Manning, Drew Brees and Russell Wilson all scored . . . 28

Flacco? 27

Dan Marino? 15

Methinks the Wonderlic test ain't so wonderful at predicting anything about football success.

Just sayin'.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2020, 03:15 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post

Gay has a higher wonderlic than Ray Lewis...
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 08:42 AM   #5
Field General

Quote:

- seems to move with a purpose, but for the sake of appearing to move with a purpose.

Im a bit skeptical of his ability to read a play and react. Am I off base with this?
From what Ive read, this is House and Spags guy they wanted for upgrade at Linebacker. If you are not "off base" with your concern, then I believe you are underpayed at your current occupation, and should get your name out there for teams that need Defensive Coordinators and Linebacker coaches. :-)
farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-25-2020, 09:23 AM   #6
Starter

Quote:

I actually thought the same things watching the Bama game. They are definitely concerns of mine as well. I will be interested to see how Spags uses him. His close out speed fits the scheme very well, but what I really like is the amount of ‘attitude’ Veach has added the last couple years. Defense needs that.
Bronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBronco_buster2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-24-2020, 09:20 PM   #7
In Search of a Life

Watch us take a lineman
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-24-2020, 09:58 PM   #8
Champs!

Here's a trend.

Start looking at absurd broad jumps as a way how Brett Veach looks at back 7 players, by the way.

Remember, Juan Thornhill last year tied the best broad jump by a safety at the NFL Combine in the last 20 years. And he definitely looked the part of a NFL player before the injury.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 10:09 PM   #9
a.k.a. Lenny

Honey Badger, Frank Clark and Willie Gay. That is three motors firing at once. God help the other AFC West QBs.
Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-24-2020, 10:15 PM   #10
The Boom Boom Room

https://3sigmaathlete.com/sparq-rank...os-linebacker/

Willie Gay
SPARQ score is 149
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2020, 12:02 AM   #11
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post

https://3sigmaathlete.com/archive/sp...s-2019/safety/

Juan Thornhill had a 146.1 SPARQ Score

Outside of Speaks it seems the defensive side values freakish measurables
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 10:18 PM   #12
MTFU

Nice to know Honey Badger wanted Gay phone number soon as he was drafted. Probably give him a talk keeping his head straight and just live up this dream.
thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 10:21 PM   #13
Veteran

KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-24-2020, 10:30 PM   #14
Starter

I love me some Gay, Willie... I love his SPARQ even more.
Warrick has disabled reputation
Old 04-24-2020, 10:36 PM   #15
In Search of a Life

Reid:

“Spags loves Willie, he’s reckless like Tyrann and those guys”

kccrow Veach gives his coaches exactly what they want
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.