Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 06:50 PM  
Fish are scared of me

So is GoChiefs banned er what

Haven't seen a post in a long while. I'm not missing his negativism at all. I'm just curious.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:37 PM   #211
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
And then later said he wouldn't take chiefs tickets, make them royals tickets.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:38 PM   #212
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones View Post
Clay just likes being Darth Vader (I've never seen Star Wars FWIW just seemed to fit LOL)
I see it more as Alex is Darth, and Clay is Luke screaming YOU'RE NOT MY DADDY!
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:38 PM   #213
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flachief58 View Post
Dude lives in his Mom's basement and spends his allowance on pizza and proactive. He'll NEVER pay up.
I live in the Goonies restaurant basement with Sloth....what's that make me?
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:39 PM   #214

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
I see it more as Alex is Darth and Clay is Luke screaming YOUR"E NOT MY DADDY!
Very nice!
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:41 PM   #215
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
Why? Because everyone has different t tastes and abilities to handle trolls. It's a good thing to me to have the responsibility in my hands. I want the power. I don't want you to choose what content I read. Period.
Fair enough, but a lot of people come here for good Chiefs discussion/content, not to see you and Dane go at it for 6 hours or scroll through a page of Clay and RoR, etc.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:41 PM   #216
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Either Chunk or Baby Ruth.....Either way, I don't envy you
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:44 PM   #217
Just here for the Royals

I love everyone rationalizing Clay's ban because he flippantly wished an injury on a player. However, when the Mother****er Jones troll legitimately wishes a career ender on Alex Smith (see sig), nobody bats an eye.

Show some consistency. Is wishing injuries on players suspension worthy? Great! Enforce it fairly and accordingly.
Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:45 PM   #218
Just here for the Royals

Quote:
A cum addict.
Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:46 PM   #219
Supporter

Quote:
Touché
Well, basing this from the Rep I've received, Raiders fans are obsessed with pedophiles. It's not just Freighters, it's Over-Dosed and others.

From my perspective, it seems to me that Raiders fans are repeatedly molested by family members.

Considering the overall state of Raiders fans, that makes total sense.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:48 PM   #220
Say hello to my little friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Well, basing this from the Rep I've received, Raiders fans are obsessed with pedophiles. It's not just Freighters, it's Over-Dosed and others.

From my perspective, it seems to me that Raiders fans are repeatedly molested by family members.

Considering the overall state of Raiders fans, that makes total sense.
Those guys are all kid-diddlers. Especially that drunkass overhead.
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:48 PM   #221

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bufkin View Post
I love everyone rationalizing Clay's ban because he flippantly wished an injury on a player. However, when the Mother****er Jones troll legitimately wishes a career ender on Alex Smith (see sig), nobody bats an eye.

Show some consistency. Is wishing injuries on players suspension worthy? Great! Enforce it fairly and accordingly.
It was one time after the Vikes game knowing that was the only way to get him out of here at the time. **** off troll. How's your betting lately? You're a useless ****ing dickweed who pops in to announce your bet (which you always lose) and leave. **** you and your shitbag Pioli run Falcons. There's a difference between in game frustrations and middle of the week injury announcements. You're an epic dumbass troll

You also Neg repped me wishing death on me. What's that make you?

Old 01-01-2016, 09:49 PM   #222
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
I remember Sandy saying nearly that exact thing. Damn near word for word
Decisions, decisions.

Do I go the 'bullshit slander!!' route? . . . or the 'link' route? Maybe the TITS or GTFO route? . . . .Or just laugh this off? Decisions, decisions. . . .
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:49 PM   #223

Quote:
A cum addict.
Enjoy your time on the couch Falcon boy. 5-0 and can't make the playoffs. Eat a bag of twelve horse cocks.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:50 PM   #224

Quote:
A cum addict.
Addicted to cumming on your wife's face, asshole. Now I remember why I had your dumbass on ignore.

Edit: I'm drunk

Last edited by Mother****erJones; 01-01-2016 at 10:21 PM..

Old 01-01-2016, 09:51 PM   #225
Say hello to my little friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Decisions, decisions.

Do I go the 'bullshit slander!!' route? . . . or the 'link' route? Maybe the TITS or GTFO route? . . . .Or just laugh this off? Decisions, decisions. . . .
Mmm...think that's a true story.
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread