Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-19-2012, 02:00 PM  
I'll be back.

Prisco - Chiefs will go 6-10

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/1...as-city-chiefs

Kind of a weird article, with Clark Judge writing like a stupid homer, defending Cassel, calling McCluster a "dynamic and explosive playmaker."

Then it goes on to talk shit on Romeo Crennel at the end.

Most of it is tripe we already know, but there you have it. 6-10. Read it and weep.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2012, 04:18 PM   #211
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronic View Post

Heres Standford Routt ladies... he's #26, you know.. the one falling down after getting beat...
That's such a shock because #82 is one of the worst WR's in the league.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2012, 04:18 PM   #212
Life is changing..

Better just start Ricky or Brady.

But first... Chronic
Quote:
5) Probably the worst QB in the NFL
You seriously think Cassel is the worst in the league? I'm not saying he's good- but the worst? You are out of your friggin mind. But reading your previous posts it's pretty clear you have no clue about football anyway.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2012, 04:20 PM   #213
I'll be back.

Quote:

Heres Standford Routt ladies... he's #26, you know.. the one falling down after getting beat...
Later Bowe hauled in a nice TD on his ass.

Routt is garbage and will be a huge problem on our defense this year.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2012, 04:22 PM   #214
Life is changing..

Toad King- the most optimistic guy you'll ever meet. Like Rex Hudler on crack.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2012, 04:25 PM   #215
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad King View Post
Later Bowe hauled in a nice TD on his ass.

Routt is garbage and will be a huge problem on our defense this year.
Considering your sterling record on LJ, Huard, Darling etc..., your flip flopping on Cassel, Haley, Pioli etc....I don't see how you could be wrong.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2012, 04:39 PM   #216
I'll be back.

I have never flip flopped on Cassel, Haley or Pioli.
Old 07-24-2012, 04:39 PM   #217
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:

He is a good #2 corner that shouldn't have to cover #1 receivers (like Bowe)

That pic is of another Raider fail. Letting Asamoughua walk and giving Routt big money soon after and playing him at a position he isnt well suited for.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2012, 04:39 PM   #218
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan369 View Post
Toad King- the most optimistic guy you'll ever meet. Like Rex Hudler on crack.
reasons to be optimistic?

our franchise leadership is a bunch of turds who have never done jack in their current roles
Old 07-24-2012, 04:41 PM   #219
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
I have never flip flopped on Cassel, Haley or Pioli.
BALLA ASS GM
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2012, 04:43 PM   #220
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
BALLA ASS GM
You keep posting this, why?

Expressing approval in something Pioli does is in no way indicative of faith in him.

I mean, he'll get some things right. I will give him credit for those things.
Old 07-24-2012, 04:46 PM   #221
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan369 View Post
Better just start Ricky or Brady.

But first... Chronic

You seriously think Cassel is the worst in the league? I'm not saying he's good- but the worst? You are out of your friggin mind. But reading your previous posts it's pretty clear you have no clue about football anyway.
I said "probably"

Learn what the word means

I think I can say without reservation that he's definately in the bottom 5
Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Chronic < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 07-24-2012, 04:47 PM   #222
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
reasons to be optimistic?

our franchise leadership is a bunch of turds who have never done jack in their current roles
I mean this sincerely.

This post is one of your dumbest ever.
Old 07-24-2012, 04:50 PM   #223
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
You keep posting this, why?

Expressing approval in something Pioli does is in no way indicative of faith in him.

I mean, he'll get some things right. I will give him credit for those things.
Wow.
Old 07-24-2012, 04:51 PM   #224
MVP

I was optimistic, until we let Carr walk without compensation, then the Bowe incident and now Poe. Add Cassel as our starting QB, the unknowing of the outcome of our injured players and I can see the team falling flat on their faces. What should have been a simple off-season has turned into a fiasco.
BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.BigChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-24-2012, 04:52 PM   #225
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChiefFan View Post
I was optimistic, until we let Carr walk without compensation, then the Bowe incident and now Poe. Add Cassel as our starting QB, the unknowing of the outcome of our injured players and I can see the team falling flat on their faces. What should have been a simple off-season has turned into a fiasco.
JFC.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.