Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2006, 10:46 AM   #2
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNFeisty
I’m confused, either this is a hypothetical question or not, If so, my dealing with it with humor could not possibly over ride your feelings. Grow a sack and say what you really want to say instead of sending me neg rep and/or pm’s. You started this on the main page, now lets you and I finish it.
I guess my rep and PMs weren't cute enough.
Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-24-2006, 10:49 AM   #3
Smokin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clint in Wichita
I guess my rep and PMs weren't cute enough.
No, you didn't ask if I swallowed you just assumed.

What is it going to be? If you don't say shit now, I don't want to deal with this again.
RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-24-2006, 10:51 AM   #4
Veteran

Quote:
No, you didn't ask if I swallowed you just assumed.

What is it going to be? If you don't say shit now, I don't want to deal with this again.

I didn't want to deal with it the first time.

I think I stated what I wanted to quite clearly, yesterday.
Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Clint in Wichita is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-24-2006, 10:46 AM   #5
sorta mod-ish

Clint neg repped Red?

IT'S ON......

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2006, 11:04 AM   #6
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
I’m confused, either this is a hypothetical question or not, If so, my dealing with it with humor could not possibly over ride your feelings. Grow a sack and say what you really want to say instead of sending me neg rep and/or pm’s. You started this on the main page, now lets you and I finish it.
Hello Red.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg agunfight.jpg (19.5 KB, 199 views)
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2006, 10:46 AM   #7
Supporter

wow..she just pulled your winky out in public.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2006, 10:49 AM   #8
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
wow..she just pulled your winky out in public.

I just wonder about the delayed reaction.
Old 01-24-2006, 10:49 AM   #9
It Goes On

This should be fun
Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-24-2006, 10:51 AM   #10
Beyond the Rapids

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2006, 10:53 AM   #11
It Goes On

Dammit. Class is about to start, so Ihave to catch up with this later, I suppose.
Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-24-2006, 10:54 AM   #12
"Think BOOM!"

Did you two actually see each other last night?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2006, 11:11 AM   #13
Scott Pioli

This is an instant classic.

ESPN should just record this thread and have the 2 guys who host the cheap seats narrate.
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-24-2006, 11:11 AM   #14
Supporter

Delt, Don't be an ahole. You know she's far to busy reading all of her PMs to have time to c/p that beast of a rep screen.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2006, 11:22 AM   #15
MER

I had a guy that liked to control every aspect of my life. Down to who i talked to or associated with. All he wanted was the perfect little hostess for his friends. The idea that I would need something else fulfilling in my life was alien to him.

That didn't work out too well for him.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.